FAQ  •  Login

Why I hate America

<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:04 am

Why I hate America

If someone were ever to ask me: "Why, I say Deimos old chap, do you hate the USA?" I would be forced my self to explain myself thusly: "Well now, my good man, while I may hate with a passion many things in life, such as legerdemainist equines and French people, I bear no ill will towards the United States of Australia. I may deem Tasmania a tad odd but certainly do not posses hatred of the fine cider producing state."

In this instance my stalwart companion, face furrowed in concern, would be forced to rectify his error in failing to clarify by stating: " I beg your forgiveness, dark and terrible compatriot, for you have misunderstood me in thinking I referred to the nation in which we reside. In my previous query I was in fact regarding to the United States of America, which in itself is not a reference to the two continents, nor does it in fact preside over a whole, single state as we do but instead is situated in the centre of two contrasting nations in the upper most continental land mass."

To this, my expression turning grave and displaying obvious painful sorrow, I would respond most unerringly: "In this I despair in the simplicity of the response I possess. Jack and Jill." Confusion shall surely arise as my epigrammatic confederate will no doubt bring to the fore of his mind notions of the childhood rhyme many a youth experiences in their budding years of education. Knowing this I would seek to enact a swift and concise end to the predicament by displaying this image:

Fuck you America
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Riovas

Honored One

Post Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Re: Why I hate America

<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:16 am

So, tranny movies are in again? Minus the black people?
<<

Riovas

Honored One

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:42 am

just realized, Shouldn't this be under TV/Movies instead of debate? Or are there actual reasons why you hate america?
<<

N7oler101MC

Dino Warrior

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:54 am

/pictures Deimos calmly smoking a cigar while a Jack and Jill movie poster and U.S. flag burn behind him.
The Slenderman, Or To The Ark and Back Again
<<

Riovas

Honored One

Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:19 pm

while wearing a monocle

Return to Ranting