FAQ  •  Login

"BAW TROY/TIM/JOSEPH CAN'T HAEV LIVES"

<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:49 pm

"BAW TROY/TIM/JOSEPH CAN'T HAEV LIVES"

So I'm seeing a trend on Unfiction, especially the twitter threads, where people are bitching because the entry's not up yet. Mostly from certain users who will not be named at the risk of being bawwed at by unFiction if they happen upon this forum. You can go to the twitter threads and see for yourselves.

Anyway, people are basically going " Bawww, this is a disaster, Trosphim failed us" or " Oh no, Troy's life suddenly happened and the entry didn't go up, screw him!"

That frankly pisses me off. I can't speak for Troy himself, but I'm sure if these people were actually heckling him on Facebook and Twitter (haven't checked to see, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were), it would at LEAST irritate him.

People act like the entries have to be posted immediately, or on a set schedule, when actually they don't. Yeah, Marble Hornets is popular, but still, jeez. It's a free web series better than most horror movies I've seen in the last few years. If it's a quality issue that's holding the entry back, then that's fine. I'd rather him take an extra week or two to make it amazing than just cobble one together, quickly add effects in windows movie maker, and then poop it up on YouTube. ( I swear that's not a YouTube Poop reference. )

If it's an issue where he needs to go to work, that's fine too. Life happens. I can wait a few extra days.

If something REALLY bad happened, like Alabama getting ripped up by tornadoes again, or a family member/friend dying, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these bozos were like " Jesus Christ, he should still hold his obligation to us. People die. Get over it.". I think, and I don't remember, but I THINK some people were doing that after the tornado. Like " Oh yeah, go get some shots of the wrecked environment and say the Operator did it, no biggy. Just gimme entry now."

I'm glad I left unFiction.
<<

InHABITED

Land Shark

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Re: "BAW TROY/TIM/JOSEPH CAN'T HAEV LIVES"

Last edited by InHABITED on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:13 am

Trosphim? Tim is officially in the amalgam? I am pleased. I want to see how Jay deals with the time lapse.
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 am

OH FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING SAKES!!!!!!

Jesus Hooty Christ, THAT RIGHT THERE is the reason I cannot fucking stand unFiction. I mean, what kind of inconsiderate assbags and cockasses think that they are entitled to the next entry whenever they goddamn want? Seriously, they have lives, they are doing this for free, and they can decide that, since you fucksticks apparently can't respect them enough, since there is ALWAYS someone who says "Herp derp I think this entry was bad. NEEDS MOAR MOVEING OPPY lol and thiz waas liek SOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious what was going 2 happan guis." that maybe they'll just say "Fuck it, we're done." Grow the ever-loving fuck up.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 am

Nickjackal wrote:I'm glad I left unFiction.

Couldn't agree more with this statement.

How fast they all turn on Troy for having a long wait between Entries, or if hes unable to upload when he announced he would is appalling. Plus, its all over something that we get not only for free, but Troy, Joseph and Tim work their asses off to make, while working around the schedule of their normal lives. To bad that its and inconvenience to you, why don't you fuck off and wait for it to work out for Troy before you comment on what a shitty, boring entry it was.
@MorbidPuppies - Winner of LPW's 69th Page! - Ban Hammer Count: 46 Permanent Bans!
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:44 am

OH FOR THE EVERLOVING FUCK The first post is fine, but GODDAMN
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

McWeird007

lodsofeposts

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:29 am

I cry about this.
You know why?
"I'm actually shitting" -Edward Young, 2015
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 am

Clearly, they must be EXTERMINATED. Clearly, we must be the ones to EXTERMINATE them. Clearly, we must prepare.
<<

Riovas

Honored One

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:20 pm

I've left unFiction long ago, so I don't know what all is going on ovr there, but I'll admit I'm dissapointed in the release of the next video. I'm fine with the fact that everyone invlolve with MH may get busy, but they should try to give better judgements on when an entry should come out, especially when they have so many fans waiting on the season finale. They've pretty much teased about it for about 3 weeks now. Do I feel entitled to the next entry? no. Do I feel let down for being told wrongly and slowly losing interest? yes.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm fine with being disappointed, but to actively bitch about how the entry couldn't be up and that they should plan better (not saying that you are bitching Rio), is really unGrateful (bad joke is bad). Not to mention that there are a lot of people shooting down everyone trying to calm the rest down, or at least trying to show everyone how stupid they are acting, A lot of people are being irrational about the whole thing. If you guys think that you can run this whole thing better than Trosephim, then by all means, prove it.
<<

The Slender Man

Dragon Man

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:24 am

Guess people think Troy and Joseph should be like EMH and release new crap every few days.
<<

ThePeople'sChamp

I'm Still Here

Post Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:04 pm

FUCK UNFICTION
Last post wins count: 4

Return to Ranting