FAQ  •  Login

Tod Starts Writing Again

<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:42 pm

Tod Starts Writing Again

Golly gee, it sure has been a while since I last wrote something and posted it on this forum, hasn't it? What do you mean I wrote something last year, those are lies and hogwash cooked up by meth lab enthusiasts.

But anyway, since I've reconnected with the Fear Mythos forum, I figured I'd start writing stuff again, mainly horror, but I'll probably work in some other stuff in there as well.

This is my Pastebin that I made for the occasion. It's currently only got one story on it, but I plan to be adding more as time goes on. This Pastebin will be a central repository for my various projects, most of which will also be put in blog format for the Mythos. I'll share those as well, but if you just want to read everything, that Pastebin is the way to go.

I'll keep this thread updated with both my random stories and my blog posts, so expect some activity as time goes on.
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Re: Tod Starts Writing Again

A new blog for a new age, this is something I hope doesn't seem too unoriginal. I know I'm wearing my inspirations pretty heavily on my sleeve here, but this is something I kinda want to do, so it's being done. Of the two projects I'm working on, this is the less time-intensive one, so it should be updated somewhat regularly, assuming I can find the time to write with my new full-time schedule.

I've also put it on my Pastebin if you'd rather read it there.

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:13 pm

A new blog repeating an old idea from like three or so years ago to contrast to the new blog for the new age that isn't really a new age and... you know what fuck it, just take the blog and tell me what you think.

This will be a longer project than EFAB, since there will be fewer, but longer posts, and each post will be first person present tense, a verb tense I don't often use in my writing, and with a bit of stream-of-consciousness added in for variety. So what this means is that I can't promise posts will be regular, since they take a lot longer to write and edit, but they will come, I promise.

Also it's on my Pastebin, because it just is.

11037 never forget.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:07 am

An update to Excerpts From A Bastion, where observations continue with only minor hiccups here and there.

11037 never forget.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:04 pm

11037 never forget.

Return to Shameless Self-Promotion