Dreams! (The Sleeping Kind)

Post the dreams you remember here! :D
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 am

Re: Dreams! (The sleeping kind)

Well I was walking through my old high school, and out of nowhere Batman shows up wearing his costume, but with a Clark Kent style of a disguise over top it, complete with glasses. He said we has the new English teacher, though he said this in what I assume to Mandarin, and that he wanted to test my reading comprehension. Next thing you know, he and are attacking Tokyo, no I was not dressed as Robin, and as the city burned he turned to me and said in Japanese "Very good my pupil, now your training has started."
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 pm

So, on Halloween night, I had a dream that I was walking around town, when I found a giant lace veil hanging from the sky, so high up that it was impossible to see the top, and so wide it seemed to divide the world in half. I seemed to be the only one who could see it, and so I crawled under the veil to find myself.... in the exact same place I was before. However, there were differences. the colors of everything seemed brighter and more rich, cars had fireworks instead of smoke coming out of the exaust, and everything seemed to shine and sparkle in the sunlight. A few things I don't remember that clearly happened, and I discovered I could use magic and it quickly became something very natural. I was told by a very cute asian girl that people from my dimension, the physical one, had high amounts of magic, but the properties of the dimension prevented anything aside from rudimenmtary parlor tricks to be used.

Since I had come to the energy dimension, the properties allowed for easier usage of magic, making me a natural talent at magic usage. I was soon teleporting from place to place by setting waypoints, balls of green light, at places, to teleport to. I was given some free cash by a man with a paleness fetish, and went into a Gothloli store, bought some cute dresses, and then set off following a guy that looked familiar, he was some kind of scientist or maybe a doctor, all I know is that he was hot. I accidentally ended up running into his house and hiding in his closet, but then he found me, which led to me teleporting away and trying to find something else to do. my power faded when the sun went down and I learned that magic in that dimension doesn't work at night for all except people like me, but because it was storming only lightning based magic worked, so I was stuck riding with a random middle-aged guy looking for booze trying to find the veil and get home, he ended up taking me to a bar where I got some pink lemonade, and then I woke up.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:54 pm

I just had a dream last night that my mother and I were caught at an airport with something in our bags we weren't supposed to have (don't know what). That somehow led to my mother shooting someone, and then we were on the run.

We borrowed some stuff from my brother, including a motorcycle and rode on to New York.

wat.
<<

McWeird007

lodsofeposts

Post Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:07 pm

I had this dream where I had this creepy haunted doll and it blinked and talked.
"I'm actually shitting" -Edward Young, 2015
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:07 pm

I had a recurring nightmare as a kid where my Woody doll came to life and threatened to kill me.

Good times...
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

InHABITED

Land Shark

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Last edited by InHABITED on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 am

I had a dream involving Scarlet Johansson and Olivia Wilde. Needless to say it was good dream.
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:09 am

I once had a dream where I was walking through a forest, looking for something important, when I fell down a rabbit hole. When I reached the bottom, I met Morpheus, Johnny Depp, and a bunny on crack. We decided to go on an epic adventure to fight and kill a deck of cards. We walked through the forests for a while, until we weren't in Kansas anymore. We beat up some midgets, and took their Ferrari. We found a group of three weird-ass hitchhikers, but what the hell, the more the merrier. We were zooming down this gold cobblestone road when we hit another midget and got ourselves a flat tire. So we started walking towards a cloud of green smog when Leonardo DiCaprio ran towards us and yelled that we needed to go deeper. He then started clawing at the ground, and fell into another hole. Morpheus and the coked-up bunny followed him, while the rest of us traveled on. Suddenly, the Titanic was sinking, but Leonardo was nowhere to be found. The Rake burst out of the cabins, and said that my dreams weren't original enough. He killed everybody except me, but before he could get to me, Jhonen Vasquez, Chuck Norris, and Jordan Dooling rappelled out of nowhere and started to fight the Rake. Leonardo finally showed up, but he fell out of the sky and died when he hit the deck. And so I sat and watched the fight of the millennium as the Titanic sank.

But seriously, I don't have any dreams worth writing down. None of them are interesting.

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 am

Batman tap-dancing.... that was last night.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:50 pm

I can't recall any recent interesting dreams, but once when I was initially getting into Marble Hornets, I had a dream where a big, naked fat guy in the masky mask came up to Jay and hugged him. wat
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:31 am

I had a dream last night that I was forced back into school, and I was in a mall that was connected to the school somehow and came across my ex best friend and she attacked me so we started fighting. She was kicking my ass until I got the upper hand by slamming her into a wall. I started smashing her face in until I got ahold of a leather strap and tried to choke her to death, but then school let out so I dragged her struggling form outside and we were taken to a mental hospital, where a condesending psychiatrist (who looked just like one of the counselers who told me "fuck you everyone hates you") was trying to get us to forgive each other when she attacked me again and I finally killed her by choking her to death with the leather strap.

The sad thing is, I have these dreams kind of often.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Re: Dreams! (The Sleeping Kind)

Had another strange one last night.

I had went to a mall that only exsists in my dreams, and there I spent 35 dollars on a Wii for my little sister. I showed my grandma and she got really mad at me for "wasting my money", and stormed off, getting in the van and driving off, leaving me there. I became depressed because I had been abandoned there, and I decided to stay in there and when night fell, I slept with a bench as my bed. I woke up to find a rather pudgy woman with light brown hair tied back in a ponytail over me and I panicked at being caught. However, she told be I could stay in exchange for working for her. I thought I was going to work at ashop, but then I realized I was going to play an extra in an very bad zombie move. To make things worse, she was a perfectionist, and she beat and yelled at us until we got our facial expressions and movements absolutely perfect for the shots. After the shooting, all of the actors, inclusing me, went back into our changing room, where I encountered a creepy-as-fuck puppet trolling me and calling me an ugly faggot, emo shit, etc. I broke the puppet into pieces and then tried to escape, by running down the halls and just barely making it out of the mall, with these two guys chasing me. I was then cornered in some kind of waterway, and in a last ditch effort to escape, threw them over the rails and off the platform into the water below, only for me to fall in myself. Then, some random guy dived into the water to save me, but before he could, I woke up. The End.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:49 pm

That was so freaking weird. That's just... I mean...

Where in hell do you find a $35 Wii?

11037 never forget.
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Yeah, I have no idea, about any of it. I could go into a Freudian explanation of what it could possibly mean, but the 35$ Wii? I can't explain that.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 am

Okay. So I actually had an interesting dream last night/this morning.

I was at a school (or something) for vampires, and I was freaking out because I was scared they would find out that I WASN'T a vampire. I walked into the front office, and everybody was sleeping in the lobby. So I got the key to my room (#195) and when I got there, I found my roommate. My roommate was a chick who would not stop flirting with me, so I left to go to class. Class took place on a nearby beach, and all I remember about it was that it involved (living) bodies stretched out on a rack, Mario-sized coins, and a funnel on a basketball goal. So class ended, and I walked don to the basement where I found a statue of Cthulu. The statue made everything glow and I got the hell out of there. I then spent the rest of my dream running away from vampires. And then as I woke up I discovered that I was invisible.

So yeah.... I really don't know what to think of this.

11037 never forget.
<<

Riovas

Honored One

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 am

Everyone one was a rage face. I think I need to spend less time on memebase
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:12 am

Was there ever an episode of Seinfeld called "The Intern"? Because I had a dream there was, and it involved Jerry meeting Adolf Hitler on a plane, and then Hitler got really sick started throwing up everywhere. Also, in the dream, it was one of my dad's all-time favorite episodes.
© Bastard Productions
<<

SuperHeroGirl

Super Detective

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:55 am

Deimos dreams about Australia....all the time.
SuperHeroGirl: Always the exception. ALWAYS.
Wins on LPW prior to post count change: 5
Current wins on LPW: 6

<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Had another surreal nightmare last night.

I was wandering around in a backyard, and I came across a beautiful red bird, and since it was aparently friendly to humans, I patted it on the head and went on my way to play with the kid who was building a treehouse. He told me he was playing a game of "Hearts" and since he seemed to be busy, I went on my way, but I managed to hit my head on a branch on the way down from the tree.

I walked back inside the house that I've never seen in real life, and a woman in scrubs that looked to be a nurse told me I had something wrong with my face. I looked in a mirror and there was a pus-filled boil the size of a nickel above my right eyebrow. The nurse popped the boil with a needle and cleaned the mess of pus off my face, and then when I told her what I had done, she told me I had brain cancer, and told me to get my grandma and bring her to the very large RV outside. I did as tyold and I found that nurse was actually a doctor in training, and she sat me in a dentist's chair, and began to shave my head, leaving only a bit of long hair above my ears. She told me that Shaving those peices of hair was "illegal" and then told me she was going to cut open my head and look at my brain, to see where the cancer was. I was scared, but she told me that she would put me to sleep. Sure enough, she put me to sleep, and when I woke up and looked in a mirror, the top of my head had awful-looking stiches on it. The doctor then told me that I was going to die and that I had very little time left. I took a deep breath and tried to remain calm, but as I told my grandma of my impending death, As she grew upset, so did I, and we were both reduced to frantic sobs, as she begged me not to die and leave her all alone. I was going to tell her that I would try as hard as I could, but then I woke up, sobbing, and in shock at the horrifying dream I had.
CHEEZBURGERS
Next

Return to Stuff