FAQ  •  Login

Dreams! (The Sleeping Kind)

<<

Dareigan

Observer

Post Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Re: Dreams! (The Sleeping Kind)

So this is a dream that could be some kind of Pokemon creepypasta

I was playing a game that had battle features that made the game a little less turn-based. Like, the opponent could attack while you were attacking. And for certain attacks like flamethrower, you could press buttons to interact and try to win against an enemy attack. I was battling someone in a cave that had mostly legendaries. Moltres, Raikou and I think Lugia.
Well. Before they called out their last pokemon, the music changed to what I believe was Giratina's theme. Y'know, the dark lord of Pokemon Hell a creepy alternate Pokemon universe.

But it wasn't Giratina they released. It was a pokemon simply called "DOOM". It looked like an old and withered Mismagius; its body was grey and wrinkled and it had white markings. It had transparent glass eyes with colored, light purple irises.

Its cry sounded like a very light, almost angelic echo, but it was also kinda creepy. It was like a lighter version of the Cloister bell. It was level 90, and the strongest pokemon I had with me was Mewtwo at level 80. I don't remember what attack it used, but it KO'd Mewtwo in one hit.

For some reason my pokedex opened up after and its data was registered. It was called the "Angel of Death" pokemon.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:18 am

Okay, so this was a weird one.

It started out with me walking down a forested path trying to catch an ice cream vendor that was walking away. Sadly, the vendor escaped, but I found SHG and we traveled the dark, wooded path together. We talked about the dark carnival at the end of the path and how we were both worried it signaled the end of society as we know it, as well as the recent collapse of society in general. Apparently outside of the path to the fairgrounds the world has become dark, muddy, and stale. The people walk the streets blindly, without conviction or direction, and the carnival is the only sign of activity in the vicinity. But we were both convinced that nothing good could come of it.

After a while, SHG told me of rumors she heard that a resistance movement had sprung up from the depths of the dark carnival itself, based inside its largest building, and working to undermine its toxicity with its very own memetic weapons. Eventually SHG said that she was part of the movement and invited me to join, which I agreed to pretty much immediately.

So we reached the end of the path and the beginning of the fairgrounds, with its tall, imposing buildings decked out in bright, but ominous colors, concealing their fairly drab office-building exterior. The streetlights were all different colors, and they pulsed on and off at random intervals. People danced a slow, methodical dance in the streets, seeming at times to be moving in slow motion, hanging in the air mid-jump. We passed many such people, and they did not notice us. Eventually we reached a skyscraper, painted from the ground up to the 10th floor, and from there the gray edifice overrode any attempts to liven the scenery. It really was an imposing structure, dominating the scene at the fair and giving me a sense of dread.

Inside, it was quiet, and not unlike any other office building, save that each room seemed to be slightly larger than it should be. It wasn't enough to cause alarm or confusion, but just enough that one wondered if the walls were the right dimensions. In addition, the rooms were completely soundproof, despite not having any noticable soundproofing. The walls were pale, and most rooms were fitted with two chairs and an empty desk. SHG lead me to such a room and described the weaponry the resistance had found. She told of bombs that altered people's mental state, and guns that fired radiation instead of bullets.

But before she could get any farther, Rando walked in. He seemed rather pleased and congratulated us on returning to the carnival. Noticing our confusion, he explained that the two of us were guinea pigs for his latest experiment, a purely memetic weapon. He described it as a long series of questions and answers that by the end rendered the victim devoid of memory and prone to change based on the kinds of questions asked. Specifically, he said that we had our memories wiped and our sexualities converted to pure, unadulterated homo.

I can't remember what happened next, but it ended with people getting their buttholes licked.
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

N7oler101MC

Dino Warrior

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 am

I think Rando gave you roofies last night, tod.
The Slenderman, Or To The Ark and Back Again
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 am

Man, I can never remember my dreams
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

sanic

Occasional Poster

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 pm

I was a girl. How about that?
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Will Smith
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:10 am

So I can't remember the entire dream this time, but I can give you all a quote:

"Wait a minute, that's not a tornado. Tornadoes look like giant mustaches."
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

ThePeople'sChamp

I'm Still Here

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:11 am

i dreamed that me and about 3 of my friends cooked meth, but instead of meth, it was chicken nuggets.
we went around town, selling these chicken nuggets, and people paid about $10,000 extra for cheese in it.
i woke up, and the first thing i thought was "dafuq"
Last post wins count: 4
Previous

Return to Stuff