FAQ  •  Login

Dreams! (The Sleeping Kind)

<<

McWeird007

lodsofeposts

Post Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Dreams! (The Sleeping Kind)

Thanks, now I'LL have nightmares O_O

I actually had a dream last night. Me and Edd were on some field trip to a creepy abandoned carnival. We just went around trolling everybody when suddenly we were behind the Albuquerque Museum. We then went to a bunch of book stores and started trolling people there. We got kicked out of most of them. In one, some guy started chasing us. We could run really fast so we got away. BUT THEN the cops started chasing us and eventually caught us. The end of the dream was us just staring at the guy who was chasing us, only he was in the middle of the street and gored up. THE END

:shock:
"I'm actually shitting" -Edward Young, 2015
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:15 am

I dreamt that I was back home. In my bed. With my cat. I could literally feel her fur, and it was so calming to have her there. And then I woke up and realized that I was in Iowa. So I went back to sleep and dreamt that my roommate Kevin walked in with a bunch of friends. Kevin sat at his computer and started playing some game. For some reason I thought it was Battlefield 3, even though I've never seen that game or know what the gameplay is like. I watched Kevin's character place a couple of mines and get into a tank. He drove it to a fence, and then had to swing it around because he saw a zombie on his right. The zombie was saying something about bacon. Meanwhile, I fell out of my bed on the top bunk and got into a fight with one of his friends. Apparently they all have weird powers, but I couldn't understand them because their voices manifested themselves as subtitles, and the subtitles were too small for me to read. Then suddenly I was back in Alabama, and I spent the next two hours (real time, not dream time) trying not to dream of my ex. Needless to say, I failed miserably.

And unlike my other contributions to this thread, this dream actually happened.
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 am

Last night I dreamt I was making my way through the forest with a machete when suddenly I accidentally sprung a trap and got caught in a net. Next thing I remember, I was completely naked in the mines from Temple of Doom and my grandfather was the slave driver.

This must mean something.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 am

I had a dream I got a new dog, and it was the exact same as one of my current dogs, except very, very round.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 am

Mimes.... Nothing... but horrible, horrible mimes..... Oh god... The silence.... The face paint.....
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

roastbeef530

lodsofeposts

Post Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Have a couple that I've been putting off.

First dream:

I was walking around the mall with my mom and my brother. My mom wanted to stop in this new store that opened up to get something for my grandma. When I went inside, it looked EXACTLY like the antique store from MarbleHornets. My mom bought her stuff, then we walked out. Jay then walked in and asked me if I saw a guy that looked like Tim. I said that I didn't, and then Tim came outta no where, tackling Jay, punching him.

Second Dream:
I was in school, and one by one, I spat out a tooth. I kept on doing this until the bell rang and I got on the bus. I spat out my final tooth, hitting my friend in the eye, he then stumbled to the driver, fell on him, causing the bus to crash.
LPW Count: 7

King of Pages 101, 118,123, and 126.
Queen of Pages 103, 117, and 126
<<

AceAna

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 am

Once I had a dream where I was running from something but I couldn't stop running I tried turning my head to see what it was, but I couldn't. I saw a cliff ahead of me I tried to stop running, but I fell. it felt like i was falling i woke up on the floor XD
<<

N7oler101MC

Dino Warrior

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 pm

I dreamt that Jay (basically Troy with a camera in his hand and a shirt with his own face on it {I kid you not btw}) was an unlockable character skin in Halo 4, along with Slendy and Masky. This dream also taught me just how fucking terrifying it must be to be chased Slenderman in real life, because apparently playing as Jay in Halo 4 will send you a special run-like-hell-from-slendy-gamemode.

I lost.

(Also, best dream ever)
The Slenderman, Or To The Ark and Back Again
<<

Dareigan

Observer

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Alright; Heaven knows I have plenty of strange dreams that could probably take up a full forum all on their own. But since this one was recent and since I remember details pretty vividly, I figured I might as well share. (Also, sorry for the flood of text; I tend to type a lot. I tried to break it up at least.)

Now first off, when I have dreams like this when a new character appears, it seems that my subconscious takes in a lot of information about that character while I'm still dreaming. I'll usually make up details during the day if the character interests me enough, but for the most part, this was a case where I woke up seeming to know everything about this character.

So here we go. The dream was about a doctor/scientist named Dr. Hanz Engel. He was in a long, white buttoned lab coat, wearing large black boots and black gloves. He was proportioned like Vash from Trigun: very tall with long legs and torso. He also had little round glasses with white lenses that obscured his eyes, (which, when he lowered his glasses, were very pretty and appeared to be deep teal-colored.) He had short, black hair that was slightly spiked at the ends.

The dream itself seemed to take place in a Hellsing environment and Dr. Engel was animated just like the dark, gritty style of the series. He was German, but he was on Integra's side and devised ways to fight against Millennium. He was very good with both medicine and technological warfare; he would ambush Millennium with death traps and help heal his own teammates in the meantime.

Personality-wise, he was fairly kind. He was very quiet and contemplative, hardly speaking a word, and he hated to see those he considered allies getting hurt. He also hated being compared to Josef Mengele, and hearing it would throw him into an emotional tirade.

On the other hand... he had a dangerous, psychotic side that emerged whenever he would directly combat one of his enemies. I specifically remember him getting the signature crazed Anderson grin when he was fighting some Nazis.

Anyone he considered a friend would feel a strong sense of peacefulness and comfort when they were near him (this apparently included me, because there was....something about him that I found very attractive and calming; maybe even seductive. It was like he could sense that all it takes to get to me is a handsome dude being gentle...)
On the other hand, those he considered his enemies would go into a complete panic if they saw him, begging for their lives or even for death.

He definitely took this to his advantage, telling those he trusted and cared for to perform life-risking activities because he knew they would do it...but he would only do it for those he felt were strong enough to accomplish the task. While he wasn't amoral, he didn't hesitate putting other people at risk if it meant the better of the world as a whole.
<<

roastbeef530

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:07 pm

So I decided to start keeping a "dream journal" witch I shall fill with weird/crazy/awesome dreams that I had. I shall post some here.

In this dream, I'm at Wrestlemania 29, (note: this event hasn't happened yet) in this match, it is CM Punk, the current reigning WWE champion vs a mystery opponent. The opponent is a person in really bad Gamzee Makara cosplay. He is running to the ring, with a Super Soaker full of Red Pop Faygo. He starts spraying the crowd with it, which causes them to boo.

CM Punk and the cosplayer put on a good match, with Punk having the upperhand most of the match. All of a sudden, the cosplayer hits Punk with a superkick. He then pins Punk and wins the WWE title.

This is the first wrestling/Homestuck dream that I can remember having.
LPW Count: 7

King of Pages 101, 118,123, and 126.
Queen of Pages 103, 117, and 126
<<

ThePeople'sChamp

I'm Still Here

Post Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 pm

This is my dream that I had last night.

Im with my team , I have a rocket launcher, and me and my team have to defend against waves of homicidal robots. When the leader of our team notifies us that there are two robot tanks trying to deploy a bomb in our facility. So, us and the robots put up a good fight, but in the end, the robots deployed the bomb and killed us all.

I think I've been playing too much mann vs machine...
Last post wins count: 4
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:08 am

I had a dream I was eating lunch with Tim, and like a fanboy, I asked him questions about Marble Hornets. I asked him about entries that didn't exist (though they apparently did in the dream) that apparently featured a mysterious person. I asked if after the revelation of Hoody existing that it meant this mysterious person was Hoody.

I think he avoided the question. :<
<<

ThePeople'sChamp

I'm Still Here

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 am

I dreamed yesterday that Jeff The Killer was standing at the foot of my bed and said the three famous words "go to sleep". Then he plunged his knife into my stomach. Then, right before I died, I saw his brains splattered on my wall. It was roast, with a revolver. He shot him in the head. But it was too late. I was already dead. My family stood there, crying over my dead body, when roast said he remembered something about "reviving a dead person" It worked exactly like it did in Homestuck, with the kissing. Roast was reluctant to do it, but then he did it anyway. It messed up though for some reason I cant remember, and I was only a ghost, I wasn't able to be revived. So I was basically dead forever.

wat.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 am

Okay, so I had a pretty strange dream, and I can't remember how it began, but I remember how it ended.

So at some point Prospit and Derse collided in one universe, the one I was in. The new planet's name kept flickering, and I couldn't read it very well. The right half was yellow-ish, the left half was purple-ish, and the majority of the middle was this vast, grey no-mans-land of destruction. I was standing somewhere in the grey region, looking up at the sky, where the sky was slowly turning black.

Cut to another universe where Prospit and Derse had not yet collided, but their proximity caused the creation of a third, minor, unnamed planet. This one was grey all over, and was right in the middle of the other two planets.

Now, in this universe, for some reason, there was this black wave that was going over a lot of planets, and I only saw one, which looked like a planet made entirely out of grassy stairs. Iago and Rafiki were running from the oncoming tide, trying to find higher ground, when suddenly Iago screams that they've lost Aladdin. Rafiki turns around in horror, but quickly urges Iago to keep climbing.

It was at this point that I woke up.

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

Dareigan

Observer

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 pm

I know I've mentioned this at one point before, but I say it deserves to be remembered forever.

I was on some random hill on Alternia with the trolls, chatting about Earth stuff that they had questions about

Suddenly a winged centaur flies up to us, smacks his ass in front of Equius and starts singing "HEEEYYEEEYYEEEYYEEYEEA, HEEYYEEEYYYEEYY.... I SAID HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Equius got a blue nosebleed and started sweating, Nepeta Terezi and I were laughing our asses off, and everyone else looked absolutely horrified.

......Maybe I ought to quit doing crack eating snacks right before bed.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:44 am

I had a dream that roast and Crypto made a movie and it was actually good.

My dream representations of them were that roast was about 13 or so, and Crypto was like 10, but oddly enough, he was well spoken.
<<

N7oler101MC

Dino Warrior

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 am

I had a dream a few nights ago that Half Life 3 was released, but I didn't have enough money to buy it at launch. I was very sad.
The Slenderman, Or To The Ark and Back Again
<<

Dareigan

Observer

Post Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:43 pm

I don't remember if I've brought this dream up before. I had it last summer and I still remember it vividly (and the thought of it still terrifies me.)

This is a little lengthy (since apparently I had a detailed Word file about it saved), so bear with me.

I was in the TARDIS with Amy, Rory and the Doctor; When we landed, the Doctor couldn't find the readings for what time period it was. He was a little alarmed, but just shrugged it off as a glitch.

We found people that looked like Native Americans, but I'm not so sure we were on Earth. They were in a small tribe and had some technology like small hovering robots and holograms, but the land around them was a completely barren desert. The temperature in the desert wasn't hot at all, but the winds were vicious.

There was a "sea" of sand that spanned in front of the village, and it was only about as wide as the length of a football field; it actually acted like an ocean, with waves of sand rolling into the shore. Stepping into it was like stepping in snow - it wasn't quicksand and it was only about knee-deep. The waves would reach about ten feet at the highest.

After getting past the first 30 feet or so, the 'sea' started acting more like sand dunes and people could stand on top of it.

The tribe leader led us to a sort of holographic diagram of the sea. There were three distinct ridges separating the desert into four sections. The diagram didn't have edges, but we noticed it cut off at the end; it dropped off into what looked like a black hole filled with stars and indiscernible shapes. He started explaining that it was a very narrow desert, but it went on for nearly ten miles. The wind would get stronger and stronger as the person wandered through the desert, and the temperature would begin to grow even cooler.

The very last section of the sand sea (I can't for the life of me remember what he called it.... ironic, considering what its purpose was..) but I believe he called it the Sands of Lost Time.

Anyone who reached this area was only going there for one purpose: To die.
Because anyone who reached this area would slowly begin to be swept away. Anyone who had gotten there by accident would get a very foreboding feeling, and would feel compelled to turn back before the wind grew too strong for them to fight against.

But for those who continued onwards: they would gradually lose all of their memories, their physical self would slowly flake away like sand in the wind. An overwhelming sense of peace and enlightenment would overcome the person's fading mind and soul, replacing every memory - good and bad - of their entire existence.

He said that there was a great void at the end, where the edge of the desert and even the planet fell into; a rift swirling with energy where people could see the end of time and the universe. It wasn't the same as the time crack, because everyone who ever fell into it would always be remembered by the tribe. It didn't erase their existence, it just released them from everything in their physical body.
Just before the person's mind would die and their soul would be released, they would see this rift, becoming overwhelmed by its beauty and completeness, and would supposedly be granted the chance to understand the meaning of life and the universe.

At one point in the middle of his explanation, Amy asked why anyone would do this to themselves.
The tribe leader sadly responded that sometimes a person's sorrow was just too much for them to bear. "People never really want to be forgotten, but they do want to forget their failures."

He said their village was peaceful and no-one ever felt this desperate, but people from all over that section of the universe would come to this village just to prepare for their death. The village leaders didn't promote it, but they also didn't condone it. Their people strongly felt that there was a benevolent, powerful force working in that rift for the better of these tormented souls.

All I remember after that point is that Amy, Rory, the Doctor and I somehow ended up right in the middle of that last section of the desert. I could feel the wind and the sand blowing around me and I started feeling very faint. I'm pretty sure I could see the Doctor starting to disintegrate.

I heard the tribe leader's voice echoing above us:

"Now it is time to rest, Doctor. It is time to give peace to your old, weary soul. For the first time in centuries....Peace."

I can't remember what it was I saw at the end of that desert, and I'm kind of glad that I don't. I really felt myself beginning to lose my memory, and I felt an odd sense of calm come over me.

I whited out right before I woke up, and once I did wake up I had temporary amnesia.

Now then; I've had a couple "white-out" dreams before: dreams where I felt weightless and very faint, and genuinely felt like I was going to die and saw a 'light at the end of the tunnel' right before I woke up. I think this has to do with astral projection. Either way, it was....powerful. When I did wake up, it took me a few moments to regain my senses and even remember who and where I was. I couldn't get back to sleep afterwards and I didn't really want to.

I almost wish I could remember what I saw in the 'rift' or how I felt, but at the same time..? Maybe I wasn't supposed to remember.

Maybe it all had to do with where my mind was regarding my life at that time, though I didn't exactly feel angsty enough to go off and get eaten by an all-powerful rift in space-time.

----

TL;DR: angsty Doctor Who dream with a memory-eating desert that stopped at the end of the universe, and I woke up feeling like I nearly died. :D
<<

ThePeople'sChamp

I'm Still Here

Post Sat May 25, 2013 3:03 am

I dreamed that I was watching my friend play video games (GTA 4) and I asked if I could borrow the first three (apparently he had them) So he says yes, and a little while later, I decide to go (it was getting late). So I get home, and I went to go play GTA and then I realized my Xbox was gone.

wut
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Sat May 25, 2013 5:38 am

2 spooky 4 me

11037 never forget.
PreviousNext

Return to Stuff