FAQ  •  Login

Breaking Bad

<<

roastbeef530

lodsofeposts

Post Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Breaking Bad

There will be spoilers in this thread, obviously. Be warned if you haven't seen the show

Breaking Bad Season 5B returns on August 11th at 9 PM E.S.T

Until the second half starts; who will kill who? How do you think it will end? Will Jesse utter the words "bitch?", and more Breaking Bad questions will bed discussed in this thread.

Also, here's a recap of the first 4.5 half seasons for those who need it
LPW Count: 7

King of Pages 101, 118,123, and 126.
Queen of Pages 103, 117, and 126
<<

roastbeef530

lodsofeposts

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:02 am

Re: Breaking Bad

I'll just leave this here...

http://i.imgur.com/dvVVwhS.jpg

<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Well that was fucking amazing. Also "tread lightly" is probably the new "I am the danger".
<<

roastbeef530

lodsofeposts

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:40 am

Just a reminder: The last two episodes are 75 minutes long, each. Be sure to set your DVR's and whatnot for them.

<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Struck serious gold on IMDB, whoever wrote this is my absolute idol:

Spoiler:
Bryan Cranston is sitting in his living room watching the 2015 Emmy awards. Bob Odenkirk's name is called and he walks up to the stage, collecting his Best Acting award for "Better Call Saul."

Bryan calls Odenkirk the next day and says "Congratulations Odie, good job! Let's have breakfast tomorrow!"

The next day Odenkirk and Cranston meet up at Denny's and share some fond memories of their BrBa days over pancakes and OJ.

The two are in a good mood so they devise a plan. They don't like "The Newsroom". They don't like Jeff Daniels. They are going to play a practical joke on him. Odenkirk has some filming scheduled for the next day, and has to catch a flight, so Cranston is going to toilet paper Daniels' house and throw some eggs at the windows.

That night, Cranston pulls up Daniels' driveway, and kills the engine. He walks up to the door and rings the bell.

A butler answers the door. "May I help you, sir?"

"Bryan Cranston here to see Jeff Daniels", he replies.

"One moment, please."

Bryan waits as the butler shuffles away. A few moments later he returns and says "follow me, please."

Cranston is led into a warm comforting living room with a roaring fire burning in the ample fireplace. Two beautiful children are playing on the plush carpet near the television. Daniels' wife is sitting on the couch, drinking tea and looking over the kids lovingly. JD himself is over on the other side of the room, working out with his trainer.

"Bryan Cranston to see you, sir", the butler announces.

Daniels, covered in sweat, looks up from his exertions and says "Cranston, what are you doing here?"

"I have something for you", he replies. He reaches into his Members Only jacket and pulls out his car keys. He pushes the trunk release on his remote and dives to the ground.

Outside, the trunk to Cranston's car opens. R.J. Mitte hobbles out of the trunk, carrying an M60. He casually walks over to the huge plate glass window, peering in.

"This is bbbullsh-t!" Mitte yells, and starts firing through the window, spraying bullets back and forth, up and down, mowing down everything in sight, taking care not to hit Cranston.

After about 40 seconds, there is complete silence. Cranston stands up, brushes himself off, and turns to Mitte and smiles. R.J. smiles back.

Bryan turns around and surveys the scene. Bodies are littered everywhere. Debris litters the room. Everyone is dead. Almost.

Daniels stirs, moaning. Blood trickles from the corner of his mouth. Cranston pulls a Glock out of his pocket. Daniels props himself up in a half-sitting position against the couch and says "You kill me and you'll never find..."

Cranston cuts him off, saying "Too late, I see it." He aims at Daniels and pulls the trigger, blowing off the top of Daniels' head.

Bryan saunters over to the mantle and grabs Daniels' Emmy. He goes outside and high fives Mitte.

"Good job, son. See what you can do when you apply yourself?"

"Thanks, B.C."

Cranston's phone rings. It's Bob.

"Is it *cough* done?", Odenkirk asks.

"Yes, it's done. They're dead. They're all dead."

"Dead?!?! I thought you were going to *cough cough* toilet paper his house!"

"Feeling sick, Odie? Like maybe you have the flu?"

Silence.

"That's the ricin I gave you. I put it your orange juice. See you in hell. Oh, and *beep* you, *beep* Daniels, and *beep* your Emmys too."

"But you already have 3..."

Cranston cuts him off. "Have an A1 day."
© Bastard Productions

Return to TV/Movies