FAQ  •  Login

I Am So Very, Very Tired.

<<

Xicon

Gunslinger

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:00 am

I Am So Very, Very Tired.

And so I've decided to sleep. Based on events on a completely different site that bear no real resemblances to this site or frankly any other site I've ever seen, I'm going to be abandoning my post here. No more admin/moderator status, just plain member with a blue name in the chatbox because blue is best color.

Now I am well aware that this news will likely be good news to many (I'm not oblivious, respect me enough to know that), but know this: my decision has been motivated not by anything that has transpired here, nor any event involving myself anywhere on the internet or in reality. I am not going to go into the details that led to this decision, but know that nobody here had anything to do with them. Further, I still stand by every single decision I made or contributed to as an administrator and moderator before that. I have no regrets and will defend my actions (in principle, not in practice, because I don't need to) despite this decision. This is not an admission of guilt, culpability, or regret. Do not be so vain as to think your actions have led to this.

For those who will find this news disappointing (or hell I'll even take a neutral opinion), take heart in knowing I have no IMMEDIATE (I cannot stress this word enough) plans to leave the site altogether, and also in knowing that you had nothing to do with the decision. I still very much enjoy talking to the majority of you in chat, so will be sticking around for now.

As I cannot remove my own rank, I ask that Rando please do so at his earliest convenience. I also ask that remaining moderation staff please carefully monitor this thread once my rank has been removed - though I suspect you planned to do that anyway.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:08 am

Re: I Am So Very, Very Tired.

I hope whatever problems you currently face are resolved swiftly, Xicon
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:49 pm

*moves a chess piece off the board* One step closer...
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:21 pm

All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:46 pm

/Erection
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

Return to General Information