FAQ  •  Login

Gang Aft Agley - A Horror Serial

<<

Xicon

Gunslinger

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Gang Aft Agley - A Horror Serial

I've been kicking around this idea for a very, very long time, and I recently sat down and banged out the story and wrote all of it in a frenzied afternoon. The result is a new, postmodern horror story in 20 parts, updated on Mondays and Fridays at noon for ten weeks. Each week there will be two posts in two separate stories with contrasting events and themes. I wanted to tell two very different stories with similar ideas, but couldn't find a way to connect them. This is how. The Jeff Jones story, the first entry of which is posted now, will update on Mondays, with the Jack story, the first entry of which will be posted at noon EST on Friday, updating on Fridays. As I said, it will run for ten weeks and a total of 20 parts, one Jones and one Jack part for each week. I'd post them here, but the blog format is something I think is somewhat key to the story itself, so I will be leaving the posts there and dropping the link here. I hope you enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The first post, which is available to read now, and all subsequent posts can be found at http://go-oft-awry.blogspot.com/ - enjoy, and please please please comment and offer criticisms in this thread! I've disabled comments on the blog for fear of gamejackers, but I would love to hear your thoughts!
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 am

Re: Gang Aft Agley - A Horror Serial

This looks very nice and promising.....

But where the hell is U3?
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:37 am

Seems pretty interesting and well written. I'll be sure to read.
<<

Xicon

Gunslinger

Post Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:23 am

Gang Aft Agley is finally finished, all 22 posts spanning 10 weeks and an epilogue for two characters. This is honestly one of the things I am most proud of having written, and I really hope you enjoy it.

http://go-oft-awry.blogspot.com/

Return to FUC - Frequently Updated Content