Post Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Fan Fiction Frightmare: Favorite Halloween Treat

Hey there folks! Guess what I have for you as a belated Halloween gift? Did you just think “An FFF that had Azog screaming in the first two sentences?” You did?! Well hot shit son, you win the prize! What’s your prize, you ask? Why it’s reading the very thing that had me screaming! Joke’s on you, motherfucker.

This... ah... gem, yeah... that’s what we’ll call it... Anyway, this gem was brought to my doorstep via “Pink BonBon 91” which is by far in the top three worst fanfic author names I’ve ever read. And let me tell you, this is.... this is soul-crushing. I just... I’m so sorry for doing this to you guys... except I’m not....

Also, before we begin, a preemptive AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"So daddy, are we going trick or treating or what?"

Oh, this isn’t so bad, it’s just a little girl wanting to go trick’or’treating with her Dad. Nothing too wrong with tha-

Dib looked up at the sound of that familiar voice coming from the doorway of his bedroom.

What

His gaze met up with the most delightful sight he'd ever laid eyes upon. His boyfriend Zim

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

was dressed in costume… but it wasn't just any costume. No, Zim was dressed head to toe as one of Dib's favorite sweets. His eyes swept over the frilly little skirt that was made up of row after row of ruffles in the traditional colors of candy corn.

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND now I will never eat candy corn ever again.

The alien was wearing a pair of orange and white striped stockings but they did little to hide the hint of skin peeking out from beneath the sinfully short skirt.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zim's toned abdomen showed completely above the skirt's waist, which led to a bustier type top that showed off its own array of minty green skin. Dib could feel the blood rushing headlong to his cock as the sexy Irken invader smiled wantonly at him.

WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

"Why should we go out when you can just get your treats right here my space-boy?"

Dib's words were accompanied by a predatory smirk that could put any proud Tallest to shame. He loved when Zim wanted to play these perverse little games.

AGAIN. WHY

Dib had never thought he'd enjoy such kinky sex as that which he now shared with his boyfriend. Yet here he was, with Zim's feminine attire luring him in once again and the lewd usage of the word daddy making his cock stand at immediate attention.

There was something quite erotic about having Zim pretend to be a naughty little girl.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It made Dib want to ravage the alien even worse than usual. The gorgeous alien was definitely what Dib considered the best of all Halloween treats.

Dib pulled off his boxers, which were the only article of clothing he'd been wearing and then gestured to his boyfriend to come through the door.

"Come here baby… daddy has a very special treat for you," Zim said with another grin.

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd now our childhoods have been murdered. Again. Thrice over.

Zim sashayed into the room, his hips swaying in such a way that the tiny skirt swished ever so provocatively against Zim's firm thighs. Dib let out an inward groan and put a hand to his groin. His fingers wrapped tightly around his own member, more pressure building up inside of him. His cock was aching to bury itself between Zim's lovely thighs.

"Daddy is that all for me?" Zim asked in that sexy velvet voice that sent shivers of desire up and down Dib's spine.

I would like to send shivers of brutal stab-related pain down Dib’s spine.

Up close, Dib could see the smudge of eyeliner just beneath Zim's ruby eyes, there was also the shine of gloss upon his lips, and Dib just had to taste it. He laid an almost timid kiss upon the corner of Zim's mouth before answering his question.

"Oh yes baby… all you have to do is come and get it"

Careful Zim, I might’ve put razor blades inside ALL OF THE WRONG THAT IS HAPPENING HERE

That invitation had Zim on the bed almost immediately and taking Dib's cock in between his lips.

Dib delighted in the feel of that warm wet mouth sliding up and over his member. He could feel the stickiness of the gloss as his cock slipped past those beautiful lips. Zim's head bobbed up and down and Dib tugged lightly at his lekkus as he guided his cock deeper down the alien's throat. Zim's tongue caressed the tip of his erection and Dib let out a needful groan. He knew he wouldn't last much longer so he gently pulled Zim away. The man looked up at him with a playful pout upon his face.

WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN. WHY

"I'm sorry baby but you have to stop if you want the other treat daddy has for you," he explained.

Zim's face immediately lit up like that of a spoiled five year old.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I’M PICTURING ZIM AS A FIVE YEAR-OLD. WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dib motioned for him to lie down on the silken sheets. As he did so, the ruffles of the skirt slid up to reveal that the stockings were attached to a pair of black lace garters and nothing else, which made Dib smile.

AND MADE ME CRY FOR ALL OF TIME ITSELF

Zim's cock was already half hard for him. He reached out to stroke the soft skin, which became harder at his touch. He loved the fact that Zim wanted him this way; there was a time he never dreamed he would.

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN ALL OF US WERE ABLE TO SLEEP SOUNDLY BECAUSE HE DIDN’T WANT YOU THAT WAY.

Dib bent down to press his tongue teasingly across his boyfriend's hairless hole and it made the alien gasp delightfully.

AND MADE ME WISH FOR THE DIVINE GIFT OF DEATH

There was nothing Dib liked better than Zim upon his taste buds. He pressed in further, allowing his tongue to curl itself past the tight ring of Zim's muscles. The muscles gave way as Dib pushed in further, deepening the thrust of his tongue in and out of the alien's body.

DIB IS ENJOYING THE TASTE OF ZIM’S ANUS ON HIS TONGUE. LET THAT SINK IN FOR AN ETERNITY.

Zim let out a series of whines and Dib couldn't help but grin as his tongue kept up its assault. Dib let his eyes dart upward and saw that Zim was flushed with excitement and his fists were clinging to the sheets in a series of desperate motions. With one final teasing stroke of his tongue, Dib finally pulled away, only to replace his mouth with two of his fingers.

I would like to replace your bed with an atom bomb.

Dib's saliva allowed his fingers to sink easily into Zim's ass and he let them scissor in and out, purposely grazing the man's sweet spot with every thrust. When Zim wantonly opened his legs a bit further, Dib added another finger.

And I added another pile of explosives

The alien groaned at being stretched but it was a groan of pure ecstasy. Dib pulled himself up the alien's body; his fingers still firmly wedged within his arse and let his lips graze a trail up Zim's neck. He captured the alien's beautiful mouth in a searing kiss, a hint of bubble gum gloss still upon his semi sticky lips.

"Say it…," he whispered into Zim's ear, "I need you to say the naughty words before daddy can give you your treat"

"Are you sure daddy? It's so naughty and I try so hard to be good for you…"

"Its okay baby, daddy likes it when you talk naughty for him. Come on, it'll be our little secret…"

Dib's voice came out all husky and needful as he practically begged Zim to talk dirty to him. He loved to hear the arrogant alien-scum break down and talk like some wanton little cock-slut, just for him.

I AM PRETTY SURE THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE WHEN YOU DIE

"Fuck me daddy… Please? I want to feel your big cock inside of me. Fuck me daddy… Use your cock to make me your personal whore" Zim said in a voice dripping with desire.

I WAS SO VERY WRONG THAT ACTUALLY IS WHAT DEATH FEELS LIKE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Fuck Zim, I love it when you talk dirty to me," Dib said in a gasp as he lined himself up with Zim's readied hole.

He pushed in slowly at first but then Zim pressed back, urging Dib to fill him with his length. Dib pounded hard into that tight hole. Sweet Albert Einstein… Zim felt so damn tight, almost virginal.

Oh, and because of the “Sweet Albert Einstein” line

It was an incredible feeling to have himself stuffed inside that amazing little ass of his. Zim let a cry of more while Din pulled his hips up, deepening his strokes and hitting the alien's prostate directly. Zim let out a string of profanity that had Dib smirking. He let out a gasp as he pulled out almost entirely before pushing back in hard and fast. Dib thrust in and out like that several times and could feel the buildup within his balls, announcing his imminent release.

I WOULD LIKE AN IMMINENT RELEASE FROM LIVING RIGHT ABOUT FIVE MINUTES AGO

"Zim baby, I'm gonna come!" he exclaimed.

"Yes daddy… please?" The Irken invader begged as Dib pounded in and out of his sweet little ass.

Zim clenched down hard on his cock with his muscles and Dib swore he saw stars. He could feel the surge of magic as they both erupted simultaneously. Zim's come splashed over their stomachs and Dib pulled out to let his own release mix with his lover's. He slid down Zim's torso to let his tongue dart out upon the Irken invader's stomach. He delighted in the salty bitterness of their combined semen. It tasted delicious in Dib's mouth and he swept his fingers through the sticky mess, offering them to Zim who took the fingers greedily into his mouth. His tongue cleaned off every digit of Dib's hand and then they kissed, both savoring the flavor of their mutual orgasms.

Finally, Dib pulled Zim into his embrace and was just beginning to doze contentedly when he heard Zim whisper, "You always were my favorite treat Dib-thing…"

Well... there you go folks... Now... if you’ll excuse me... I think I’m going to go purge all things Halloween-related from the face of Time itself....
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.