FAQ  •  Login

An short, odd fan fic...

<<

Rinsankajugin

Observer

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:54 pm

An short, odd fan fic...

And then he looked at his eyes as the world started to disappear, locked for what seemed eons. "Hold me harder you fool!" "But you're electricuting me." "I can't control my powers when I'm in heat." the hero said to the adventurer. They embraced themselves as a shock of electricity engulfed the night sky. Their bare figures started floating as the hero grasped the aroused adventurer. "This will be a shocking night, huh?" "Hnngngn-YES!" The two then kiss in the night sky, taking nature by it's loins and going in for the climax. "Hgahahga... AHHHHHHHH” The sky starts to rain. Not a normal rain, but a sticky rain. An electrical sticky rain. The two gentlemen the slowly land on the ground below, laying on their own juices on the ground and tired from the deed that has been done. "That was amazing, not sure how I'm still alive though." "I have special powers, remember?"Their bodies glistened in the moonlight, quite sticky and shining for a lovely night glaze. The next morning, the two say their goodbyes before leaving on their journeys. "Bye Nate, hope we meet again." "I hope so too, Cole."

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!
T̷̨͓͔͍͙̃̋ͅE̝̟̯̹̼̭͐A̧̦̬͚͍̲̙̭͓ͮ̎͛̋̒̍̕M̤̠̤͉̤̞̝͌͂̇̈́̑ ̴̡͖̬̤̙̜͓̣̟͛̈́ͤ̅ͬ̿͠Z̼͚̣͙̬͓͓̪̐ͪA̧̯̩̰͍̦͒ͨ̈́ͪ̔̆̽͒͊L̠̤̖͔̻͙͇͗̐ͪ́͝Ḡ̫͖̦̆̌̅ͮ̋͠O̬̦̼̫̽̽̕͞!̵̳͖̥̻̊̃̊͢

<<

Rinsankajugin

Observer

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Re: An short, odd fan fic...

I don't like double posting, but here's another:

A man of the gods, yet their very killer, his lust starts to grow. Little did he know that he will be the bottom dollar. In the next room seemed to be a goddess, glowing as brightly as the sun above, as the core of hell below. Gesturing for him to come over, he stumbles over to his oblivious arousal *CHING* All of a sudden, the gray man was strapped to a bed, as the supposedly heavenly woman started ripping at his clothes. "You must have come here for a challenge. Well, you just got one." She then lustfully licks the man's red markings and glares at him furiously. "Why must thou do this!? I am a warrior, I should be the superior!" "Oh you poor man, still thinking in such barbaric ways." Then, in an act of acrobatics, the jumps out of her robes and lands upon the angrily confused man. "Hold on tight, you will feel a bit tense." The goddess then pushes the man's arms down hard and bounces upon his sweaty groin. "Gyaahh! GYAAAHHH!" "Shut it, you barbarian. I know you're liking this." His member becomes hard, even though it's not his intention. "I should be the one in your place! I SHOULD BE ON TOP!" The goddess then slaps him hard and continues with her duty. "Quite in severe denial, aren't we?" The glowing woman then uses her agility to unstrap the warrior and throw him in the air. Jumping to his position, she then grabs his area and shakes it hard. "How do you like THIS!?" "GYAAAH! GYAHAHHAAA!!" The woman the flips around, performing a midair, spinning 69. They spin harder and harder until the climax has been reached. Before he could release his kin, she let go of him and preformed a powerful suplex, causing the bruised warrior to fire a huge amount of his juices. "I will get you next time!" said the tired, beat up man. "We'll see..." The man then collapses upon a puddle of his own fluids, both white and red, just like his skin. "If you want me, my name is Nariko." She then vanishes in thin air. "Kr-kra-kr...”

I have no idea why...
T̷̨͓͔͍͙̃̋ͅE̝̟̯̹̼̭͐A̧̦̬͚͍̲̙̭͓ͮ̎͛̋̒̍̕M̤̠̤͉̤̞̝͌͂̇̈́̑ ̴̡͖̬̤̙̜͓̣̟͛̈́ͤ̅ͬ̿͠Z̼͚̣͙̬͓͓̪̐ͪA̧̯̩̰͍̦͒ͨ̈́ͪ̔̆̽͒͊L̠̤̖͔̻͙͇͗̐ͪ́͝Ḡ̫͖̦̆̌̅ͮ̋͠O̬̦̼̫̽̽̕͞!̵̳͖̥̻̊̃̊͢

<<

Rinsankajugin

Observer

Post Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:30 am

NOT ANOTHER ONE...

The weary traveler was tired from fighting off a hoard of demons and robots. To cool himself, he took off his clothing and took a dip in the water. "Ah, this is the life." Little did he know, a someone was watching him from behind a nearby tree. "I have never felt this way before. How can look when I am but a piece of junk." The rebellious swimmer popped out of the water and saw the man behind the tree. "Welly-well well, who's that?" The poor cyborg frightens for a bit, so he grabs for his sword for protection. *FWOOSH* Somehow, the naked demon hunter was able to grasp the metallic man, rendering him unable to use his sword. "You think you were gonna get me, huh?" Rather than being scared, the cyborg, gazed at the man's nether-regions. He didn't want to say it, but he knew he wanted it. "Oh-oh my..." "Huh!? Oh crap, I'm not wearing clothes!" In the hunter's confusion, the cyborg was able to take hold of him. "Wait, what the!?" "You intrigued me, and therefore I shall 'examine' you." His metallic probe inserted in the man's cavity, he put the sword within his protrusion, causing it to vibrate at high speeds. "W-w-w-h-a-a-a-t-t-t-u-u-u-u-h-h-h-h!" "I see the pigmentation in your face changing, you do like this." "U-u-u-u-h-h-h! U-U-U-U-H-H-H-H! A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H!!!" The Hunter has become the hunted as he shoots off his half-angelic seed. The cyborg then lands back on the ground and lays the tired man upon his clothes. “I hope our paths meet again...”

<<

McWeird007

lodsofeposts

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:04 pm

ther ocne was a mann dan he jized teh edn
"I'm actually shitting" -Edward Young, 2015
<<

Rinsankajugin

Observer

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:55 pm

This seems to be like a reasonable place to post it. Here's my version of the Gangsta Rap...

Yeah, Motherfucka!
Sup trigga!
Justice Rap trigga!

Trigga!
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, I'm 100% trigga!
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, I'm 200% trigga!
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why do bloggas hate triggas?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, they hate us cause our yolo’s are bigga.
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why you call yourself a trigga?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, cause I'm a mother fucking trigga!
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why you think so much bull?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, I don't think bull, I think night toker.

Cause I'm a trigga!
I'm a motherfuckin' trigga man, I ain't all that Politically-Correct shit.
Fuck that I'm a trigga, I ain't fixed I'm a trigga.
T-R...I-G-G-A, trigga, you already know.

Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why you eat so much cheetos?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why won't you check my libido?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why you call them blogs bitches?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, cause them blogs be snitches!
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why you be all goddamn rude?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, cause I don't like livin' by goody-goods.
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why you ain't got no job?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, seven dollars all won't feed me dog.
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why yo' pants gotta sag?
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, cause choking chickens is all a trigga has!
Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga Trigga, why you scared to give a retort?
Shit, cause the avatar look just like that motherfucker who annoyed my ass and made me a trigga.

Marble Hornets Movie is a trigga,
Naughty Bear is a trigga,
Alicorn is a trigga,
And I'm a PEACHY trigga,
Trigga!

Return to Shameless Self-Promotion