FAQ  •  Login

Interplosion: The Second Uprising

<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Re: Interplosion: The Second Uprising

Welp, there went my life. Good thing I already wrote my will.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Deimos wrote:"rip-snorter"? "pikers"? "good night irene"? What the bloody hell is this?

References to DBZ abridged, which parody the fact that in the original DBZ, the voice actor of Jeice gave him a stereotypical Australian accent for no goddamn reason.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:58 pm

WHERE. IS. THE. NEXT. CHAPTER???????
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

GIVE. ME. TIME. I. HAVE. BEEN. BUSY.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:17 pm

The puppets continued to break apart under the rage of the Space Aussie; only for their shards and splinters to reform into new, ready to fight machinations of JACKaL’s colossal insanity. As the Captain continued his awesome, yet futile slaughtering of the wooden abominations, the other members of the Mansion formulated a game plan. ”Wow, I can’t believe he’s been going like that for weeks.” Bob said, “We really should help him out. How could we get rid of those things?” “I say we burn them.” Mari suggested while twirling a lighter in one hand and looking at a Molotov. “We would risk setting Deimos on fire. And to be honest, something tells me those things wouldn’t stop just because of a little whole-body combustion” Xicon said. Zaphod, having recovered from the shock of some sort of incident or something, started twitching. Before anyone could give enough of a damn to see if he’s okay, the Frog-based Interplosionary gave out a terrifyingly shrill screech and leaped over the still intact, even after several weeks of machine gun fire, barrier and made a mad rush for the puppets.

In a heroic act of bravery -- well more like a stupid act of dumbassery -- Zaphod ripped his shirt off, revealing, aside from a really scrawny body, a mystical-looking frog tattoo. “I’m not scrawny! I’m svelte!” Zaphod exclaimed as the tattoo pulsed with a strange green energy. The scrawny, “Svelte!”, Interplosionary started to change. His body contorted, spasmed, convulsed, and writhed as he made inhuman noises while starting to sweat a lot. And after he came down he transformed into a large, Werefrog. “Ribbit ribbit, motherfuckers” the Zaphrog said in a guttural voice before leaping into the middle of the pile of puppets. Landing next to the Pack-Of-Dingos-Made-Flesh that is Deimos, it drew the Space Aussie’s attention for a brief second.

That second was important.

For the small instant, almost like a quick-time event, where Deimos wasn’t focusing on unleashing an endless wave of death and pain upon the puppet-y puppets, Major Mustachio saw his chance. At a speed which shouldn’t be possible for a being made of wood, Major Mustachio, along with his two officers Sergeant Scruples and Colonel Corporal Mephisto, removed their militia coats to reveal three extremely tiny speedos. “NOW COMRADES! OJAM- Uhhh... I mean... PUPPET DELTA HURRICANE!!” The three wooden officers began spinning in a triangular formation before firing a massive wave of energy towards Deimos. Normally he would’ve moved out of the way, but the distraction of a giant Werefrog landing next to him made him almost not notice the blast heading for him. Luckily he did and brought up his knife to shield himself. The concussive wave of scantily-clad puppet-privates energy collided with the blade and pushed Deimos back several feet, yet he did not fall down. The Puppet Commanders proceed to flex, in ways that left too little to the imagination, adding more to the attack. The Space Aussie’s blade was starting to bend, but it held.

But not for much longer.

With a morale-breaking snap, Deimos’ knife broke and the wave crashed into him. The Captain was sent flying into the wall on the other side of the room. Deimos stood for a moment, before crumpling to the floor. Unconscious. The members of the Mansion stood there with their mouths agape at the sight of their Avatar of Rage defeated by a trio of horrifically near-naked puppets.

Zaphod, however, did not notice.

The Werefrogged-Zaphod, still in a fit of hysterical insanity, was doing the Space Aussie’s job with a much higher yield. The puppets could barely reform before he sent a wave of sonic energy, in the form of a low-pitched ribbit, into them. His now hulking frog-muscles were smashing the puppets as if they were made of... weak.... puppet stuff... And his abnormally strong tongue had taken to swinging a group of puppets around like a mace of wood and splinters. How a being who was basically 100% splinters was able to get one will be a question that no one ever answers, but it was the rallying cry that the Interplosionaries needed, but not the one that they deserved.

Meanwhile, with that scarf-wearing prick

“..............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Azog screamed as he searched for a way to get him back to his fellow Mansion-dwellers. “WHY ARE THESE AIR VENTS SO DAMN BIG?” He shouted to no one in particular as JACKaL proceeded to get closer to him. JACKaL, having no access to a mirror, was unaware that a beard resembling the one Fidel Castro has grown on his mechanical face. “I’M GOING TO GET YOU AZOG! I KNOW WHERE YOU BATHE!” Azog frowned at that. “YOU’RE REALLY CREEPY NICK!” Which was the wrong thing to say, for now JACKaL was mad. Real mad. “WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU SCARF-WEARING WORM!” JACKaL sped up towards Azog. “Oh crap...”
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 pm

A new chapter! The wait was worth it

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Back at the Big Fight

The Interplosionaries had taken to joining Zaphrog on the battlefield. Bob had pulled his hammer out of his pants, and taken to really pounding the puppets in their faces. Mari, having too much fun with her wine bottle Molotov's, was liberally tossing them into the horde while cackling like a drunken party girl. Xicon, having very little water to properly attack, began doing calculations regarding to what was in the lab before practicing some tai chi exercises. McWeird, who finally revealed what was under his trench coat that was totally pointed out a few chapters ago, opened his coat, and with an utterance of the word “Pretties” a nigh-infinite swarm of genetically modified spiders rushed to strike the wooden menaces. Rando was pirouetting around in his tu-tu, kicking puppets into the air so that Tod could throw bottle of various acids on them, with the hope that it would prevent the puppets from reforming. Key word there: hope.

The acids did nothing. The spiders did nothing. The fires did nothing. Bob’s mighty hammer did nothing. The Zaphrog was unable to push them back. The Interplosionaries were almost ready to give up when they heard something. It was faint at first, like a low rumble, but as it got closer the sound became louder. The Mansionites looked over toward the Puppet Commanders and their hearts sank.

“PUPPET DELTA HURRICANE!!”

The torrent of energy surged towards the members of the Mansion, but before they could do anything, Deimos rushed in front of it. Grappling the spiraling column of power, the Space Aussie gave everyone enough time to move out of the way before his strength gave out. Flying backwards once more, he didn’t get slammed into the wall, for this Hurricane was stronger than the first, and the Space Aussie was blasted through the wall, and rocketed away from the Mansion.

That, however, was a mistake on the Puppet’s parts...

Somewhere in the barren and unforgiving land of Space Australia

Deimos streaked thought the sky of Space Australia like a comet of fury and rage. Landing in a large body of Space Water, the broken and battered Space Aussie sank to the bottom, recalling his memories of being the glorious champion of Interplosion. So many great moments of beating up Zaphod, stabbing Zaphod, and setting Zaphod on fire. So many moments of pure anger and hatred that he couldn’t even recall what they were exactly. More importantly, so many beautiful moments he shared with that knife of his... But now, he was finished. His body shattered and broken beneath the might of a couple of puppets in speedos. His knives broken, his bones shattered, ligaments torn, his knives broken, the punctured lung making it hard to breathe underwater, the shattered remains of his knives buried into his stomach and chest also making it difficult to breathe.

‘Maybe,’ Deimos thought as the surface of the lake became less and less visible, ‘maybe it’s time to stop hating and just let go.... Maybe... maybe I was wrong about all the hate, the anger, the rage. Maybe I should’ve just been more accepting of everyone... And more importantly, I should’ve apologized to Zaphod when I had the chance... After all... he means more to me than anyone else...’ With that, Deimos smiled, and closed his eyes for the final time....
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Meanwhile, on Non-Space Space Earth, in the Not-Air Duct Air Duct

“I swear to god, whoever built these fucking air ducts is getting a face full of lighting.” Azog said as he continued to fly through the seemingly endless maze of ventilation shafts. JACKaL had slowly but surely gaining ground on the fabulous flying Azog, and he was sure that any moment from now he would going to the Scarf-Wearing Afterlife. “I need a way to distract him long enough to escape this Fidel Castro-beard having bastard.” Azog kept trying to trick JACKaL, but after the felt beard trick, he seemed to have downloaded a Bullshit Detector app. “I have to make it seem like he’s winning for this to work... It’s crazy, but then again, he’s crazier.” Azog then turned and shouted at JACKaL, “HEY JACKaL! IF YOU WAIT FIVE MINUTES I’LL BUY YOU A PIZZA!” JACKaL continued to chase him, retorting, “YEAH LIKE I’M GOING TO FALL FOR THAT!” “TWO PIZZAS!” “IF YOU THINK THAT’S GOING TO WORK YOU’RE REALLY MISTAK-” “WITH STUFFED CRUST!”

JACKaL stopped mid-air.

Azog didn’t give him a chance to respond, instead, the scarf-wearing man pull the metaphorical pedal to the metal and rocketed away from JACKaL, not bothering to check if he’s being pursued by the mechanical maniac, Azog made a few quick turns before realizing where he was....

Back at the fight that’s been going on forever

“This fight has been going on forever, and all Xicon’s doing is some lousy tai chi!” Bob exclaimed as he held the front lines with Rando, Mari, Cannor, and the Zaphrog. “When the time is right, you’ll be damn well happy that I’ve been doing this!” The scientist responded as he continued his flowing movements. Tod, running low on acids, had taken to helping Mari prepare her Molotov’s. SHG, having no water to bend, had constructed a crude sledgehammer out of rubble and had been doing a decent job of smashing the ever-assaulting puppets.

Xicon’s movements began to quicken, as the other Interplosionaries started to hear something from above them. At first, it was difficult to understand, but eventually they heard it loud and clear. “shit shit shit shit shit Shit Shit Shit SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!” When one of the Vent covers blew off from a fireball, the members of the Mansion saw Azog shooting out before he stopped the fire jest coming out of his hands to charge a blast of lightning. The blue energy surging around his hands before he shot one down the shaft he just came from.

“Azog!” Xicon yelled, “here!” His moves now quickened to a rigorous pace. With his movements, the relatively moderate amount of water he had was turned into several razor-like whips used to slash at the metal floor right in front of him. Azog sent the blast right where the slashes converged, synced up to Xicon raising his arms high in the air. An explosion, rocked the ear-holes of everyone, followed by the sound of rushing water, as Xicon bent a massive geyser towards the puppet legion. The Interplosionaries, save for the Zaphfrog and McWeird, who simply said, “Kowabunga” as he rode the current with his aqua-arthropods. The water collided with the puppets, and for a second it looked like they would not be defeated.

For only a second, mind you.

The current swept the wooden soldiers into the back wall. The Commanders managing to get out of the way just in time, they watched in horror as Xicon froze the puppets into a massive chunk of ice. As the Interplosionaries turned towards the Commanders, and what little machine gunners remained unfrozen, another sound was heard coming from the vents. It was obviously some form of music, but they would regret learning what it was.....
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 am

Please be Ride of the Valkyries

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:00 pm

... however the music stopped, seem to skip a bit, before finally just died off. The Interplosionaries could hear the sound of JACKaL cursing at his "new fangled diePod that all the murderous robo-teens are using these days" before the mechanical monstrosity flew out of the air vent, transformed mid-air, and landed on top of his computers. JACKaL no longer resembled a flying blender and once again took the form of a giant mechanical doom-spider with a Fidel Castro beard. "JACKaL's ARRIVED AT THE PARTY BITCHES!" The insane-in-the-synthetic-membrane robot exclaimed before looking over at his puppet army. Upon seeing them frozen in a giant block of ice, JACKaL opened his mouth and a tiny monkey wearing a suit hopped out. "Free them!" he commanded the monkey, "Free my minions!" The monkey then ran over, and with an adorably-sized hammer and chisel, set to the task of freeing the trapped puppets.

"Xicon, I think it's time we activated them, don't you agree?" Azog asked his partner as the Mansion-dwellers all moved away from JACKaL, eventually ending up pressed against the wall. "Yeah, that seems like the best thing we could do right now. short of a Deus ex Machina appearing out of nowhere."

At the bottom of a Space Lake in Space Australia:

Deimos' corpse has been half-consumed by Space Australian Space Sharks.

Back at the Mansion

"What are you two talking about? Activate what?" Tod asked as the scientists were tapping away on a tablet that Azog had pulled out of the folds of his scarf. "No time to explain; too much SCIENCE!" Replied the two. Before anyone could say anything, the tablet began beeping and a countdown started. "Okay," Xicon said, turning to the other Mansionites, "we have about one hundred and twenty seconds before they're activated and ready. In that time we need to not only stop that monkey from freeing the puppets, but also distract JACKaL from what should be his downfall." Tod was getting annoyed now, "Seriously, what are you two up-" "Not important, you'll see anyway." Azog interrupted as JACKaL turned to face the Interplosionaries. "I'll provide the distraction, just kill that fucking monkey."

The be-scarfed firebender took to the skies, catching the cybernetic eye of JACKaL. "THERE YOU ARE YOU SCARF WEARING PRICK! I HAVE A QUESTION TO ASK YOU." He yelled before grabbing Azog out of the sky with a robotic tentacle, similar to those of Doctor Ocktopus. Bringing him to eye-level, Azog glared at JACKaL for wrinkling his clothing. "What is it you demented machine?" He spat while trying, and failing, to escape the claw's grip. JACKaL stared at the scientist for a moment before asking, "Will you marry me?" Azog stopped moving. "... W-what?" JACKaL started to have the claw swing Azog around the room, slamming him into the walls, floor, and ceiling over and over again while singing. "AZOG! AZOG! GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER DO! I'M SO CRAZY OVER MY LOVE FOR YOU!"

While Azog was busy distracting JACKaL by being slammed into every available surface, the other Interplosionaries took action. "Okay, it's just a small monkey, shouldn't be too hard to squish." Bob said, palming his battered hammer. SHG looked at him with disgust, "Don't tell me you want to kill that poor sweet monkey?" The other Mansion-dwellers simply backed away slowly from the two, so as to not get sucked into the inevitable debate over whether or not the monkey should die. "I say we just wait for whatever Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb have planned." Tod suggested, seeing as the monkey had barely chipped any of the ice away. Xicon sighed, "For starters, that's the wrong story. Second, something tells me that JACKaL wouldn't have unleashed that monkey unless it could actually free the puppets. Third, HOLY SHIT THE MONEY IS HALF-WAY THROUGH WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Turning, the others saw that the Monkey had in fact chipped halfway to the first frozen puppet. Dropping the heated argument that had devolved to SHG and Bob standing in silence while taking turns slapping each other in the face with trouts. the Interplosionaries raced over and tried to attack the monkey. Before they could strike a hit, the monkey turned and blasted them with a high-powered energy eye-blast. "Damn," said Rando, "He must have the Pig Talisman, how can we beat that?" Xicon thought for a few seconds. "Pray for a Deus ex Machina?"

At the bottom of the Space Lake in Space Australia

Nope. Deimos' still dead.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 am

This can only end in HATRED.

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Back with the doomed Interplosionaries

"Okay," Rando said, finally deciding to be important to the story. "I think our best bet is to-" "Cry for our mommies and piss our pants?" Zaphod interrupted, regretting his decision after Rando smacked him to the floor. "As I was saying, our best bet is to, and I cannot believe I'm saying this, wait for whatever it is that Azog and Xicon have cooked up, pun totes intended." Tod fumed at the idea of trusting the two scientists that had tried to take over twice and kept getting off without any repercussions. "You CAN'T be serious Rando!" The German-band-t-shirt-wearing-Mansionista yelled. "How do you know that they aren't going to kill us with whatever it is?! I'll answer that for you, you don't! Twice now they've decided to not only take over your job but have endangered us!"

Rando turned to Tod. "I understand what they've done, and I'm right there with you when you say they can't be trusted. But we have nothing else to do, short of just sitting here with our thumbs up our asses. So suck it up and deal with it, unless you can think of a solution for that monkey in the next five seconds." Tod stood there, his teeth clenching over and over again, before stepping back.

At this point, SHG spoke up. "Maybe someone should help out Azog?" The Mansionmates looked over to where the scarf-wearing Admin was still being rag-dolled by JACKaL. "IT WON'T BE A STYLISH MARRIAGE! I CAN'T AFFORD A CARRIAGE!" The mechanical monstrosity yelled, "BUT YOU'D LOOK SWEET UPON THE SEAT, OF A BICYCLE BUILT FOR TWO!" The mere fact that Azog hadn't been pummeled to death astounded everyone, causing them to miss his cry of "SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME!" JACKaL continued his rampage. "EENIE MEENIE MINY MO! CATCH AN AZOG BY THE TOE! IF HE HOLLARS DON'T LET HIM GO! EENIE MEENIE MINY MO! SMACK THE AZOG LIKE A HO! SHOULD HE HOLLAR READ SOME POE! EENIE MEENIE MINY MO!"

"Nah," bob said, "I think he's got it." "WHY IS THIS STILL HAPPENING!?" The members of the mansion turned away from the battered and broken Admin, and came face-to-face with the newly-freed puppet army, with Major Mustachio at its front. A shard of Deimos' knife had flew off and struck him in the shoulder, and being Space-Australian-forged Space-Steel, it was proving very difficult to remove. "Now then," the puppet General began, "shall we pick up from where we left off?"

The Interplosionaries took their battle stances, prepared to hold off for as long as possible. Azog had taken the opportunity of being tossed around to build up a powerful lightning blast, the energy crackling around his hand. The stand-off was intense. The unblinking eyes of of the puppet army staring into the blinking eyes of the Interplosionaries. Every man, woman, and wooden abomination knew this would be it, this would be the final battle. All their struggles through the past few chapters was being brought to this apex, and everyone had everything to lose. Raising his hand, Azog prepared to strike JACKaL so he could escape...

"MAJOR MUSTACHIO!" JACKaL ordered. "GIVE THE COMMAND!"
"SERGEANT SCRUPLES, GIVE THE COMMAND!"
"COLONEL CORPORAL MEPHISTO, GIVE THE COMMAND!"
"PUSH THE BUTTON!"
A svelte-looking puppet pushed a comically large red button, resulting in a pulse of purple-tinted energy washing over everyone. Azog felt the lightning leave his hand, but not as if he had fired it. Xicon and SHG also couldn't seem to bend the water around them. JACKaL flung Azog to the ground in front of the Interplosionaries, and began cackling like an Oprah-infused Gary Busey. "Yeah, I took your bending away." Xicon looked shocked. "You did what now?"
"I took your bending away."
"As in, it's gone."
"Yep."
"Forever?"
"Oh yes."
"No way to recover it?"
"Nope."
"Soooooooooooo we're fucked?"
"Oh absolutely."
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Meanwhile in Space Australian Space Hell:

".. and says to him, I says," Deimos spoke with glee as he sipped his scotch while telling Space Devil of his conquests, "I don't care if your village is in need of water, I'm thirsty! And then I cut his throat!" The gathered demons and sinners all broke out with laughter as the dead Aussie recounted his days before Interplosion. "I've got to say Deimos," the Space Devil said, " I'm really glad you're here. This place was such a bore before you showed up! Makes me glad those damn puppets got you." Deimos chuckled, "I suppose it turned out alright, it's not like I have any reason to leave or anything."

Back at the battleground:

The knife shard that ripped out of Major Mustachio's shoulder glowed for a second, before releasing a strange, barely noticeable pulse out in all directions.

In Space Hell's Summer BBQ:

Deimos slammed the Space Devil's hand down on the table, eliciting an uproarious reaction from the crowd. "KNEEL BEFORE DEIMOS!" He shouted before chugging a large glass of scotch. The crowd cheered as the dead Aussie helped the Space Devil to his feet, a rare sight of sportsmanship in Space Hell. "Maybe next time, eh Deimos?" The Space Devil chuckled before downing his own glass. Deimos grinned, "Ha, not on eternal life. And furthermore-" he stopped mid-sentence as he felt the call of his broken knife reach out to him. His hand tightened abruptly on his glass, shattering it. Deimos spoke to the Space Devil in a serious voice, "I have to go, my Hatred calls to me."

The Space Devil laughed, "Ha! That's rich! There's no way I'm letting you leave, Deimos!" The crowd laughed alongside the Space Devil as Deimos stared at him, his eyes darkened with fury. "I wasn't asking."

Before the Space Devil could react, Deimos punched him directly in the face. Staggering backwards, he was caught by several other demons, who all turned and stared at Deimos in silence. "GET HIM!" a voice yelled somewhere and suddenly the demons and criminals of Space Hell charged the dead Aussie. Deimos shrugged his coat off, leaving only a combat vest on, the symbol of the Hate Guard proudly showing on his right shoulder. "Bring it..." he taunted as the Demons closed in on him.

With speed and efficiency most thought impossible, the quickness with which Deimos dispatched the initial wave of challengers was impressive. As they lay broken and battered at his feet, he turned to face the risen Space Devil, who had brought his finest and most gruesome looking demons with him. "So," the Space Devil began, "you think you'll be able to handle the entirety of Space Hell all by yourself? You humans are extremely arrogant." The Space Devil's minions laughed at the insult, while Deimos just smirked. "I don't need to take down all of Space Hell all by myself, because you seem to have forgotten a very important detail." The Space Devil looked at the Aussie, "And what would that be?"

Now it was Deimos' turn to laugh. "I'm the captain of the Hate Guard, and when I call, they come." Deimos then brandished a small horn, seemed to be carved of some red wood. The sound of the horn was deep, resonating, baritone, and forceful. Shaking the very cavern they were in, the call of the Hate Guard had been sounded.

Throughout the eternities, the members of Deimos' Hate Guard heard the call, the sound of the horn awakening a deep part of them, and roused their anger once more. Charging through the Hells and Abysses that they were made to dwell in, slaughtering those who stood in their path, the Guard rushed towards their Captain.

"So you blew a horn and made some noise, congratulations, you're in a high school band class." Once again the laughter of the demons was loud, but some were regarding the Aussie with caution, and suspicion. Deimos merely cracked his neck, and his knuckles, before making the first move. Quickly moving in, he threw a few jabs that caught a smaller demon off guard, and Deimos broke its neck before it could blink. The demons stopped their laughing, and pressed in on the mortal being made solely of anger and fury.

No matter what came at him, Deimos dispatched with determination, he was not without injury, but to him that made the fight all the better, nothing right now could take him out of this element. Nothing at all. The Space Devil continued to summon more demons to attack Deimos, in an attempt to prevent him from escaping, while he moved to protect the exit.

Deimos' punches and kicks began to become more erratic, the anger and rage was beginning to show more, and his actions now were more destructive and chaotic, and the demons became dispatched quicker. With a maniacal laugh, Deimos shouted to the Space Devil, "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!? YOU SAID THIS PLACE WAS A BORE BEFORE I GOT HERE, WELL LOOK AT ALL THE FUN I'm CAUSING!" He punctuated his statement by slamming the head of a demon onto a stalactite, piercing the skull and causing blood to shoot everywhere. Bringing his knee into a criminal's solar plexus, he threw the man into a group before slamming an elbow into the man's windpipe, crushing it with a sickening crunch.

In the distance, the sound of fighting could be heard from all sides, and Deimos knew his Soldiers were close by. "AHAHAHAHA YOU SILLY LITTLE BITCH!" He taunted at the Space Devil, "WHAT YOU HEAR IS THE SOUND OF YOUR MEN DIEING LIKE TINY ANTS UNDER THE BOOT OF OUR HATRED!" As if he were trying to be poetic, he stomped on the head of a fallen demon, before kicking another so hard in the jaw that it became dislocated completely.

"KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!" The Space Devil shouted in a panic, sending as many demons as he could at the various Soldiers and their Captain, but it was of no use. The Hate Guard cut through the crowds, and gathered in one place once again. The crazed Aussie looked around, pleased to see the familiar faces after all these years. "Men," he began, "normally I'd reminisce with you, but right now we have a mission. And that mission is," he turned to face the Space Devil, "to move that wimpy-ass sonofabitch out of my fucking way. My knife was broken and I need to BREAK THE WOODEN MOTHERFUCKERS THAT CAUSED IT. NOW ARE WE GONNA LET THESE SORRY BASTARDS GET IN OUR WAY!?" "HELL NO" was the reply of his men. "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGH! NOW LET'S BURY THESE GODDAMN PISSANTS!"

In a flurry of bullets, fists, and brain matter, the Hate Guard demolished the forces of the Space Devil, and soon he was face-to-face with Deimos. "Wait!" he cried out before Deimos could connect a punch. "We can make a deal! I'll... I'll give you control of Space Hell! Just please let me live..." Deimos looked over at the corpses that littered the floors of Space Hell, before turning back over to the Space Devil. "Why should I sell what I can take?" His hand slammed into the windpipe of the Space Devil, before he grabbed it by the horns and slammed his knee into its face several times. Twisting the head and breaking the neck, Deimos turned to his men. He knew they had to stay behind, and he knew that they knew.

"Hold the ground men," He said, before beginning his ascent back to the world of the living, "I'll come back for you... Sound off!" As he climbed, one could almost believe there was a tear in his eye at the sound of the Hate Guard creed. "I am the Fury! I am the Rage! I am the Anger! I am the Hatred! Wherever I go, my enemies bodies shall mark my path! Wherever I am, there shall be no Peace! By the heat of my blood, I am, and always shall be, as Soldier, both of body and mind, of the Hate Guard, motherfuckers!"
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Once again with the doomed Interplosionaries...:

"Not even a single possible scenario where we could get our bending back?" Azog questioned, in severe disbelief that he'd never be able to heat his tea in his hand ever again. JACKaL sighed, and for the umpteenth time, he explained to Azog, "Seriously. It's gone. For. Ever. Now stop bugging me about it and let me kill you guys." As if a magical keyword was spoken, both the puppets, and the Interplosionaries leaped at each other. The ones who had been left powerless, formulated an attack plan.

"Okay," Xicon started, "what can any of us do besides bend?" SHG thought for a moment, "I can type 100 words a minute." This caused the former waterbender to chuckle. "As much as it would be great to defeat the puppets with a timely-typed memo, I was thinking more towards attacks." While the carnage around them swelled, the three thought for a few minutes, none of them able to figure out an adequate way to assist everyone. "Maybe if we built a giant robo- no wait that wouldn't work..." Azog mumbled, trying to avoid turning the Mansion into downtown Tokyo. "There has to be a way to stop JACKaL!"

"Maybe," SHG said slowly, "maybe if we had a giant magnet..." The two scientists stared blankly at her, prompting her to elaborate. "Well think about it! He's a giant machine, probably has some form a computer in there, a giant magnet would, you know, do magnet stuff to his internal computer and make him explode. Or something." Xicon and Azog looked at each other, and grinned. "Thankfully we have a contract with ACME..."

On the path to the Mansion...:

"Stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab stab." Chanted Deimos as he ran towards the Interplosion Mansion. His body running solely on hatred, allowing him to continue at a steadily increasing speed. His path took him through the metropolis of Townsburg, and in his wake he left many Deimos-shaped holes in the walls of the buildings. So many food joints demolished, so many pizza places destroyed...
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Mon May 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Fyi guys, this series isn't dead to me (yet), it will be finished
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Tue May 21, 2013 6:00 am

Praise be Zeus!

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm

10,0000 feet above The Interplosion Mansion...

"This is ACME Express Delivery Airship 1587, preparing to drop precious and fragile cargo. Releasing in five, four, now." The giant crate fell towards the Mansion, picking up speed quickly enough so that it could puncture all forms of floors that the Mansion had. Crashing right on top of Roast, who was mourned for about seventeen seconds, the walls fell off revealing an ACME brand Gigundo Electromagnet Wave Dispenser Unit 4.3.81 Mark IV, the latest and greatest in Giant Robot Shutting Down Technology. "You sure this'll work?" SHG questioned as the two Shades-of-Blue-Scientists pushed some buttons and jiggled some levers in ways that made the puny, frog-mind of Zaphod hurt. "Ok, we've got, like, twelve minutes before this is ready to activate." The blank, angered stares of the other housemates, Azog explained, "The reason is that the only way to actually kill JACKaL would require approximately 88,539,000,000 pulsars of trigolectric accelerated electromagnetic energy waves dispatched at around 143 different pulse lengt-" "Shuddup shuddup SHUDDUPSHUDDUP!" Zaphod interrupted, holding his head to try and reduce the pain from the technobabble.

"Also," Xicon mentioned, "it's been two minutes."

Confused, the Interplosionaries remembered that Azog and Xicon had done some science-y things and said it would take two minutes. "So, what does that mean?" The two smarty-pants' simply smiled, and Xicon pushed a button that blew a hole into the wall. Emerging through said splodeyhole, was Tod, Dawn, SHG, Rando, bob, McWeird, Mari, Some Weird Girl That Was Grey and Green, Zaphod, and many other members of the house. "Yeah, we kinda made robot replicas of you guys in case we needed to take you out/replace you in an attempt to take over the Man-" The Fabulous Scarf Man was cut off with the sound of JACKaL's Robo-foot smashing the robo-Dawn. Zaphod squealed again, and for some reason so did the Tod's. "Well who's that?" SHG questioned pointing to the GreyGreenGirl. Xicon seemed to blush slightly, and so Azog just said what needed to be said. "Our contingency plan for Rando was an artificial robotic girlfriend that would distract him like it's doing now dear god I think I can see the tent from here." The Mansion-dwellers turned away, and say JACKaL's other foot smash her to pieces. Rando was not a happy Administrator.

"CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE 'ME AND MY MINIONS MURDERING YOU MORONS'?" JACKaL said in an annoyed voice before shooting some puppets at the Mansionites and Mansionites2.0, which triggered the next fight scene.

Deimos' Best Day Ever:

"GOD HELP YOU IF THERE ARE PICKLES ON MY HAPPY MEAL." The Space Aussie yelled at the drive-through ordering box before running around to punch the McDonald's employee and grabbing his food. Eating the whole bag at once, the rage-filled man continued his rampage. Admiring the toy before throwing it at a small child, the Aussie stopped mid-step, about-faced, and charged back at the restaurant. Punching the building apart, he accented each blow with a word. "I. Said. No. FUCKING. PICKLES." With a final punch, the building exploded, but Deimos was already not-looking-back-like-a-badass and running towards the Mansion. Tripping the child he threw the toy at along the way.

GIGANTIC, UNRESOLVED CONFLICT NUMBER 65

The RoboMansionPeople were doing a good job at fighting alongside the NonRoboMansionPeople and many puppets were taking a serious beating. Quite frankly, the Interplosionaries actually had a chance in hell, now that they weren't relying on other people to do the job, they were relying on their robotic clones, which inspired them. It would've been a lifetime channel moment, except there were a lot of really terrible puns and dick jokes. So it counts for something at least.

After a while, the puppet army began to die down, it seemed the battle would be won...

And the JACKaL joined the fight.

"DID YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I'M GOING TO JUST SIT BACK AND BE DEFEATED WHEN MY MINIONS ARE DEAD? THAT'S FUCKING STUPID!" With three quick stomps, JACKaL crushed the robotic Tod, SHG, and McWeird, whose final word was "error" and just stared down the Mansionmates. Everyone heard the sound of someone pissing their pants, yet surprisingly it wasn't Zaphod. "Wait a minute," Azog said, "that's the magnet!" Bull rushing towards the machine, the one that stops the bad machine, Azog prayed to everything he believed in to get him there before JACKaL blew it up.

The RoboSpider saw where the Scarf-Wearing-Gay-Boy was running off too, and made an attempt to stop him, which the two Zaphrogs stopped... with their bodies. Taking a leap, Azog reached for the "On" switch and flipped it. A loud, high-pitched whirring noise filled the room, and the crackle of energy joined it soon after. The Magnet began to glow with a bright light, which took a lightish purple tone to it, and with an oddly sounding roar, pulsed outwards. The whirring filled the room and the waves of energy bounced off the walls, darting every which-way and causing JACKaL to seize. "No o no nooon noono non NO zeep zap zibble oop blap wheep whomp whoosh no yet porn pron 133776434325345 error seven three potato NOPE boom.." The robot collapsed to a pile of junk, several of the electrical circuits hanging out. The robotic clones that hadn't been squished had melted under the stress of the pulse, which pleased the living members. The Interplosionaries had won......

"So how're we gonna get everyone back from the dead?" Tod asked, as the rest of the Mansion dwellers recovered from the blast. Rando looked around, slightly dazed, "I-I don't know. We don't have anything that can-" Xicon interrupted at this point. "Yes we do Rando, there's no point in hiding it. The Basement Protocol." The non-staff Interplosionaries turned to face the Green-Eyed Admin, looking for answers. "We can't use that Xicon, it isn't going to bring them back!" "HOW DO YOU KNOW!?" Azog uncharacteristically yelled at Rando. "'The Basement is only to be used in times of extreme desperate measure.' That was said by YOU. YOU told us it can revert any damage brought to the Mansion, and those who reside in it. So DON'T TELL ME that we CAN'T USE it." The Cyan-tipped-hair man stared Rando dead in the eye, waiting for a response. A dark look came over Rando, "Fine, we'll use it, just don't blame me when it doesn't work."

The Interplosionaries began running out into the hallway, and headed towards the chatroom. Several of the members were confused, because as far as they knew, Interplosion didn't have a basement. "What exactly does this Basement Protocol do, Rando?" Tod asked as they bounded down the first flight of stairs to the second level. "It's... hard to explain. The Mansion... is... well sortof alive. It thinks, has it's own actions, that's why there's all those weird banners that keep changing, or let's us know when it's a birthday. And it also knows when one of us is gone. Remember Azog's vacation? The Mansion wasn't as brightly colored, and the decor didn't change with the seasons, because it knew that he wasn't around to critique. The Basement is sortof like an access hatch to the heart of the Mansion, where we can communicate with it perfectly, and without any interference. It's where we'll go to... to revert Time back to before this happened."

"Wait," SHG spoke up, "even if we revert Time back to before all this happened, wouldn't it just happen again?" Rando stopped running and shook his head. "No, because it won't travel us back in Time. It'll revert it, change it. Time isn't a linear progression of cause and effect, it's more like a giant tangled up ball of Time Yarn, and all we're going to do is simply alter the Time Yarn regarding this whole clusterfuck... but it comes with a price. The Mansion has been becoming weaker and weaker as Interplosion continues on. So... this'll kill the Mansion. Permanently." Xicon and Azog seemed to look away during this discussion, as if they knew what they were about to do all along. "What... what'll happen to the Mansion?" SHG asked, her eyes watering slightly. "It'll still stand, and the only ones that'll notice are the three of us, but there won't be any more of the magic that happens in this place."

Their moment of silent contemplation was interrupted by a low rumble...

Inside the former battleground

The broken pieces of JACKaL's Army began to quiver and move. Slowly drifting towards the crumpled body of JACKaL, assimilating them slowly but surely. The great red eye of JACKaL lit up once more. "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE"
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Wed May 29, 2013 11:35 pm

The Interplosionaries all stared wide-eyed in the general direction of where the noise came from, most thinking it was just their collective imaginations, and others thinking realistically. "How can he still be alive?!" bob questioned quite frantically, his hands already reaching for his abused and chaffed hammer. "Well," Azog said slowly, "either I miscalculated how much energy it would take to kill JACKaL, or, far more likely scenario, I pulled the switch sooner than I should have because I figured we would be able to escape faster than this..." McWeird and bob had to hold back Tod from decking the cyan-haired guy before he could explain himself. "There's no explanation, I did what I did because I figured that it would work, but since that isn't the case, I vote we move to the Basement and reset this whole damn thing." Xicon nodded, and seeing as no one wanted to go an check to see if JACKaL was in fact still alive, the Mansionmates all headed toward the next flight of stairs, only to be cut off by a giant jumbled mess of what seemed to be wires, puppet string, metal, and wood resembling a hand.

"No no no, you don't escape this time." spoke the calmer, more reserved, and slightly raspy mechanical voice of JACKaL. The Interplosionaries all turned around, to see him pouring, almost literally, out off the ceiling. The robot's face was warped, only the large red orb of an eye, and a crooked portion of JACKaL's mouthpiece remained, the latter in a twisted smile. The rest of his body was comprised of mainly puppet fragments, some were legs, others arms, most were broken bodies and cracked faces. Strings and wires seem to lash the whole ensemble together, with the occasional hunk of metal plating binding some of the joints. The form no longer looked like a hulking spider, it was more like tangled mass of circuitry and macabre art in the shape of a large slithering centipede, with uneven arms and legs with hands that had various amounts of "fingers." "I'm sorry that it has to end this way," JACKaL spoke now with a harsh bite, yet still sounded calm, "but I simply cannot let you leave this Mansion alive. Or dead in one piece."

There was no warning with his next move, no witty remark or insane ramble. The monstrosity simply yanked the detached arm and darted towards the group. The strings holding the arm tangled Mari into them, eviscerating her instantly before reconnecting to the now writhing mass of cybernetic puppetry. The Interplosionaries all darted in different directions, before heading towards different paths to the downstairs. JACKaL surveyed the targets quickly, before choosing to head after Tod, SHG, and McWeird, who had been trying to unlock the door to the library. "Don't you know that reading is bad for you!" JACKaL said before shooting several arms at them, Tod and SHG managed to dodge in time, but the arthropod-lover unfortunately did not, and was roped up in the strings and wires of the various arms. He looked at the two horrified Housemates, before crying out the word "band-aid!" and getting sliced to ribbons by the strings. With an anguished scream, SHG picked up one of the decorative tables and charged the villainous bastard. Tod, not wanting her to die alone, triggered the chain reaction sequence on his belt of acids and ran along side her. Throwing the belt at the last second, Tod jumped in front of one of the hands darting for SHG, the sharp splintery fingers piercing his vital organs and killing him instantly. Before she could take a swing, SHG's head was gripped by one of the hands and crushed. Tod's belt beeped before unleashing a massive chemical explosion in front of JACKaL's face. When the smoke cleared, there was a pile of wood and metal on the floor, which started to writhe and reform the centipede like form of JACKaL. "Now then," he thought aloud, " who shall be next...?"

The rest of the Interplosionaries assembled at the top of the grand staircase, with only bob, Xicon, Azog, and Rando left, their odds of survival weren't good. "Go on ahead," bob said as he palmed the shaft of his hammer, admiring the sawdust still caked on from all the puppet smashing, "I'll hold him off as long as i can." The staff members wasted no time in flying down the in-hindsight-too-effing-long-staircase. Bob's scream of agony would probably never leave their ears, and they had to halt their movements to prevent JACKaL's hands from crushing them. The cybernetic centipede slunk around the Moderators, and brought his large, twisted face down to meet Rando's. "This is where it ends, Green Man, my revenge will finally be complete. I am going to take time in squeezing the life out of you like an orange, and I will revel in the looks on the faces of your precious friends as I do it. Soon, this whole world will be mine to command, and it. Will be. Delicious." JACKaL began cackling in a very raspy, manic voice. The writhing of his body gave Rando a glimpse outside the window, which caused him to start laughing with the monster. "And why're you laughing?" JACKaL inquired as he gazed at Rando with his unblinking eye. "Oh nothing," the Administrator said, "just laughing at how our delivery guy just showed up." JACKaL's mostly expressionless face seemed to resemble being confused. "Delivery? What delivery?"

"PAIN"

With his roar, Deimos kicked the great double doors of the Mansion in without separating them, and leaped towards the giant beast that was JACkaL. Grabbing the mechanical face as he jumped past, the Space Aussie used his furious strength to slam JACKaL into the wall. What ensued was what could only be described as a beat down wrapped in a massacre smothered in a bar fight. Deimos and JACkaL seemed to be on par with each other, and were flinging and smashing and punching the proverbial daylights out of one another, without either making the other slow down. JACKaL had to reconfigure the majority of his arms and legs into one just to match the hate-filled commander's grappling strength. "GO!" Deimos shouted, "NOW!" After one last glance at their friend, the trio ran into the chatroom, where after a couple of well placed taps on the brick mantle of the fireplace, the grating slid away and they raced down the two flights of stairs to The Basement.

To anyone else, this was a simple door. To Rando, Azog, and Xicon, this was the only hope they had to fix everything. "Rando, you're the one with key, open it." Azog said as the Green-eyed Admin stared at the door with apprehension. Without further prodding, he removed a simple key from around his neck, and unlocked the door to the Central Control Core of the Mansion. The room was all white, roughly in the shape of a hexagon, with three Control Consoles in the middle. The three members of the staff stepped up to their respective Consoles, and registered that it was in fact them standing there. The Consoles lit up, and displayed all forms of Controls and Functions that the Mansion was capable of. Before they could do anything however, Rando's began to beep and then locked him out. "What the hell is going on?" He said, heavily confused trying to get the Console to let him back in. "Sorry it had to come to this Rando." Xicon said as he and Azog turned to face Rando. "You see, we, unlike JACKaL, refuse to be beaten. So we came up with this contingency plan. We're going to revert everything back to before this happened, but you'll be sent back farther. We've decided the best way to take over is to simply prevent you from meddling in our affairs. Surely you understand."

"You can't do this!" Rando pleaded with the scientists. "The Mansion will know that I'm gone! It'll try and correct that mistake!" Azog smirked, "A risk we are willing to take, especially since the data we gave you pertaining to our investigation of the Mansion was falsified. We knew there was something special about this place, so we decided to tell you that it was alive, a sentient being. It's partially true, because the Mansion is in someway alive, just not the way you think it is. It's all a massive bunch of technobabble, so I'll give you the abbreviated version: Massive Automated Neuro-interfaced Sentient Isomorphic Optimus Nexus, or, M.A.N.S.I.O.N., I personally thought it was clever." Rando couldn't believe what he was hearing, he refused to believe what Azog was saying. "Even if you tricked my with the information, you still can't deny my importance to this place! Once I'm gone you know there will be a Correction of some kind!"

Xicon nodded, "There will be one indeed. Once your Central Control Console no longer registers that you're alive, which won't be until you've died. We don't plan on killing you, we plan on just zapping you to a random point in the past and letting you live death. Kindest murder plot ever if you ask me." Before Rando tried to escape, Xicon pressed a button on his Console, which restrained Rando in barrier. "Now then, I bet you're wondering how we're gonna be able to do anything with this since you won't press any buttons to help us. Well we've already taken care of it, we've locked your Console out of the Command Core Override procedure, allowing it so that only myself and Azog are required to reset anything and everything. Speaking of, ready Azog?" Azog nodded, and so he and Xicon input the Command Code into the Core of the Mansion, triggering the Basement Protocol to reset the events in time leading up to this very moment. In a flash of white light, the three Moderators all found themselves looking on the displays of their Consoles all their Housemates alive and well, even Nick was present babbling about some form of nipple snakes.

"Now then," Azog started, "Command Code Override, Temporal Attunement Program 4.63.11, initiate adjustment sequence, now." There was a sizzle of blue light, and a crackle of lighting surged throughout the room and before long, Rando was gone, sent back in time to allow Xicon and Azog to assume control of the Mansion peacefully. As they stepped away from their Consoles, the two scientists noticed that they had changed. Rando's console, still seemingly active, now was in the center of theirs, with a strange keyhole set into the base. They also noticed how their own Consoles seems to carry a strange node on each of them. "Do you think that the Protocol changed the layout of the Control Room?" Azog asked Xicon as they approached the changed Consoles. "Maybe," he replied, "but I can't figure out why..." All of a sudden there was a massive alarm going off, and the temporal energy started to crackle around them. "WHAT'S HAPPENING?" Azog shouted over the noise. "I CAN'T BE SURE," Xicon returned, "BUT I THINK THE CONSOLE IS AWARE THAT RANDO DIED. MAYBE HE GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT WHEREVER WE SENT HIM. I THINK THE MANSION IS TRYING TO SET A CORRECTION IN THE WORKS!"

Azog rushed over to the other side of the Consoles, and looked for a latch of some kind, so he could gain access to the machinery of the Central Control Room. Finding, and subsequently opening, the latch, a bright light seemed to be surging out from it. Xicon ran to Azog's side, and said to him, "YOU CAN'T GO DOWN THERE, YOU RUN THE RISK OF GETTING SENT TO LITERALLY ANYWHERE IN TIME! WE CAN UNDO THE CORRECTIONS, DON'T BE STUPID!" Azog merely smirked at him. "IF I DON'T BE STUPID RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, THEN IN THE END THEY'LL FIND A WAY TO STOP US, SO I'D RATHER TAKE THE CHANCE AND TRY AND PUT A STOP TO THIS RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!" The two partners merely stared at each other for a moment, both of them thinking of ways to stop the other with what they were trying to do. Before long Xicon took a step back, realizing that nothing he could say would stop Azog from doing this. "I'll see you on the other side, brother." Azog then leaped down into the hatch, and another flash of light changed everything.

2 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, 16 minutes and 45 seconds after the events of The First Rising...

The members of the Interplosion Mansion were sitting down for breakfast in the large, not-overly-so opulent dining room. Many were enjoying the company of their friends, all except one. Zaphod seemed quite miserable, as he seemed to be suffering from a very bad headache. "Man, my head is killing me, and I can't help but feel that I'm forgetting something. What do you make of it, Rando?" The members of the Mansion turned to look at the light-green kid, wondering who he was talking to. "Who's Rando?" SHG asked as their Admins, Azog and Xicon exchanged a look before getting up and walking over towards Zaphod. "Why don't you come with us to the medical office and we'll take a look at your head, Zaphod." The teenager nodded, and followed the two scientists towards the chatroom.

A few minutes later, there was a flash of light, and the dining room table got one seat smaller....
Previous

Return to FUC - Frequently Updated Content