FAQ  •  Login

One-Sentence Story Game

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Re: One-Sentence Story Game

Deimos wrote:It was a dark and stormy night, and the book club was meeting to discuss the major cliche of dark and stormy nights starting stories. The book club was getting very antsy because Rando forgot to bring the snack even though it was his turn.

"Fuck it, let's order pizza" roastbeef said. Dawn didn't look up from her manga, even though she loves pizza. The group soon realized that not only had they not been discussing the book they were to read that month (The Gunslinger), but in fact that only Xicon had actually read it. Instead, Azog had read Game of Thrones, SuperHeroGirl had read gay manga and Rando had not read anything. The book club meetings were always like this.

Thunder crashed and the whole room jumped, except for Rando who made a mention of penises. With the power out, they needed something to do; Xicon suggested they play a game, where each person would say a sentence of a story, and the next person would add another sentence to the story. "I mean sure," Azog said, "I guess that could be entertaining, but doesn't that risk getting really meta?"

"There's no fourth wall anymore," Xicon pointed out, "so the only way we can tell a good story is by being meta."

Azog thought for a moment, "That makes sense, maybe we'll talk about us being meta while being meta about talking about being meta." With the risks of being overly meta clearly dismissed, Xicon began the story. Rando moaned loudly over the turn of events and McWeird simply said "Pickle." "I just hope no one makes a penis joke" roastbeef said. Azog seethed with rage over the recent combo-break of the metastream. Dawn watched the whole debacle, and nodded her head, slowly beginning to understand the meaning of life: Forum games.

"It was a dark and stormy night," Xicon began, turning to Rando and giving him the signal to continue.

"I don't want to play this game anymore." he responded.

"Well, if you won't then I will." Tod said from his vantage point on the club's tale.

Suddenly, Zaphod barged in, glistening with sweat (at least everyone hoped it was sweat), and said, "Sorry I'm late, I got stuck on a word on page 3."

Dawn chuckled at the amusing interruptions, and wondered why in the world we still had this club.

Suddenly Deimos burst in and shouted "GUYS, ROBOT DINOSAUR NAZIS!" The room followed Deimos out, and were awestruck at the magnificent creatures.
The Robot Dinosaur Nazis were led by the Veloco-Hitler 9001, the latest in Nazi Robot Dinosaur technology.
Unfortunately, Zaphod's parents had been killed by Robot Dinosaur Nazis when he was very young.

The whole of Interplosion stood in a solid line outside the mansion, staring up at the Robo-Nazisaurs.

Suddenly a wild Mexican came running out of the mansion, screaming "FUCK YOU NAZISAURS".

"The fuck was that?" said Morbid, emerging from a potted plant near the door to the mansion.

The Hitlersaurus roared at N7, causing him to void his bowels all over Deimos.

"HEADPHONES" McWeird shouted in fear.

Dawn readied her trusty metal pipe, hoping she would finally get a chance to use it. She used her Magical Mary Sue powers to fly up to the top of the Hitlersaurus and smacked it in the face with the pipe.

N7 pull out his ipod and began playing Guile's Theme.

Dawn looked at Rando incredulously while ineffectively hitting the Hitlersaurus and said, "Mary Sue powers, Rando?"

Rando glared up at Dawn and exclaimed "I MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE!" Dawn burst into treats and her arm was eaten by the Hitlersaurus while she was distracted.

However her Mary Sue powers grant her an ultra super soldier regenerative ability. "'Tis just a flesh wound," she said while shooting the Hitlersaurus with a Love Beam.

Deimos utilised his abilities as a Greek deity to simultaneously destroy the dinosaurs and revive this story/thread.

Azog then descended from on high wearing nothing but his purple scarf, and the world rejoiced.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

McWeird007

lodsofeposts

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:19 pm

It was a dark and stormy night, and the book club was meeting to discuss the major cliche of dark and stormy nights starting stories. The book club was getting very antsy because Rando forgot to bring the snack even though it was his turn.

"Fuck it, let's order pizza" roastbeef said. Dawn didn't look up from her manga, even though she loves pizza. The group soon realized that not only had they not been discussing the book they were to read that month (The Gunslinger), but in fact that only Xicon had actually read it. Instead, Azog had read Game of Thrones, SuperHeroGirl had read gay manga and Rando had not read anything. The book club meetings were always like this.

Thunder crashed and the whole room jumped, except for Rando who made a mention of penises. With the power out, they needed something to do; Xicon suggested they play a game, where each person would say a sentence of a story, and the next person would add another sentence to the story. "I mean sure," Azog said, "I guess that could be entertaining, but doesn't that risk getting really meta?"

"There's no fourth wall anymore," Xicon pointed out, "so the only way we can tell a good story is by being meta."

Azog thought for a moment, "That makes sense, maybe we'll talk about us being meta while being meta about talking about being meta." With the risks of being overly meta clearly dismissed, Xicon began the story. Rando moaned loudly over the turn of events and McWeird simply said "Pickle." "I just hope no one makes a penis joke" roastbeef said. Azog seethed with rage over the recent combo-break of the metastream. Dawn watched the whole debacle, and nodded her head, slowly beginning to understand the meaning of life: Forum games.

"It was a dark and stormy night," Xicon began, turning to Rando and giving him the signal to continue.

"Well, if you won't then I will." Tod said from his vantage point on the club's tale.

Suddenly, Zaphod barged in, glistening with sweat (at least everyone hoped it was sweat), and said, "Sorry I'm late, I got stuck on a word on page 3."

Dawn chuckled at the amusing interruptions, and wondered why in the world we still had this club.

Suddenly Deimos burst in and shouted "GUYS, ROBOT DINOSAUR NAZIS!" The room followed Deimos out, and were awestruck at the magnificent creatures.
The Robot Dinosaur Nazis were led by the Veloco-Hitler 9001, the latest in Nazi Robot Dinosaur technology.
Unfortunately, Zaphod's parents had been killed by Robot Dinosaur Nazis when he was very young.

The whole of Interplosion stood in a solid line outside the mansion, staring up at the Robo-Nazisaurs.

Suddenly a wild Mexican came running out of the mansion, screaming "FUCK YOU NAZISAURS".

"The fuck was that?" said Morbid, emerging from a potted plant near the door to the mansion.

Dawn readied her trusty metal pipe, hoping she would finally get a chance to use it. She used her Magical Mary Sue powers to fly up to the top of the Hitlersaurus and smacked it in the face with the pipe.

Dawn looked at Rando incredulously while ineffectively hitting the Hitlersaurus and said, "Mary Sue powers, Rando?"

Rando glared up at Dawn and exclaimed "I MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE!" Dawn burst into treats and her arm was eaten by the Hitlersaurus while she was distracted.

However her Mary Sue powers grant her an ultra super soldier regenerative ability. "'Tis just a flesh wound," she said while shooting the Hitlersaurus with a Love Beam.

Deimos utilised his abilities as a Greek deity to simultaneously destroy the dinosaurs and revive this story/thread.

Azog then descended from on high wearing nothing but his purple scarf, and the world rejoiced.

You know, except for those damn fire ducks
"I'm actually shitting" -Edward Young, 2015
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 pm

McWeird007 wrote:It was a dark and stormy night, and the book club was meeting to discuss the major cliche of dark and stormy nights starting stories. The book club was getting very antsy because Rando forgot to bring the snack even though it was his turn.

You know, except for those damn fire ducks. They can never appreciate good fashion.
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

roastbeef530

lodsofeposts

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:59 pm

It was a dark and stormy night, and the book club was meeting to discuss the major cliche of dark and stormy nights starting stories. The book club was getting very antsy because Rando forgot to bring the snack even though it was his turn.

You know, except for those damn fire ducks. They can never appreciate good fashion.
All of Interplosion had then found a secret stash of rocket launchers to defeat the Nazi Robot Dinosaurs.
LPW Count: 7

King of Pages 101, 118,123, and 126.
Queen of Pages 103, 117, and 126
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:23 pm

All of Interplosion had then found a secret stash of rocket launchers to defeat the Nazi Robot Dinosaurs.

They then celebrated on the corpses and had an orgy.
@MorbidPuppies - Winner of LPW's 69th Page! - Ban Hammer Count: 46 Permanent Bans!
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:09 pm

They then celebrated on the corpses and had an orgy. But suddenly Rando screamed "BLOOD ORGY," releasing a group of Christmas Critters from his pants.

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:06 pm

They then celebrated on the corpses and had an orgy. But suddenly Rando screamed "BLOOD ORGY," releasing a group of Christmas Critters from his pants.

Deimos smiled, this was becoming his kind of party.
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Zaphod then began reading Deimos poetry involving Passion Fruits to get him ready to go
@MorbidPuppies - Winner of LPW's 69th Page! - Ban Hammer Count: 46 Permanent Bans!
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Zaphod then began reading Deimos poetry involving Passion Fruits to get him ready to go. Deimos detected the heretical love involved and his boner was killed, thus breaking the sacred universal law of Australian Boner Killing.
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:36 am

Zaphod then began reading Deimos poetry involving Passion Fruits to get him ready to go. Deimos detected the heretical love involved and his boner was killed, thus breaking the sacred universal law of Australian Boner Killing.

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:01 am

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD.

11037 never forget.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:17 am

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD. Azog retched at the thought.
<<

ThePeople'sChamp

I'm Still Here

Post Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:48 am

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD. Azog retched at the thought. Just then, Cryipto entered the room with his scythe. "What is going on here?" He said.
Last edited by ThePeople'sChamp on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last post wins count: 4
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:56 am

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD. Azog retched at the thought. Just then, Cryipto entered the room with his scythe. "What is going on here?" He said forgetting to end his sentence with a period and to put in bold text his addition to the story. When Rando walked in naked as a jay bird.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:41 am

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD. Azog retched at the thought. Just then, Cryipto entered the room with his scythe. "What is going on here?" He said, forgetting to end his sentence with a period and to put in bold text his addition to the story. When Rando walked in naked as a jay bird. Not that this was unlike any other day.
<<

ThePeople'sChamp

I'm Still Here

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 am

Randoman wrote:

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD. Azog retched at the thought. Just then, Cryipto entered the room with his scythe. "What is going on here?" He said, forgetting to end his sentence with a period and to put in bold text his addition to the story. When Rando walked in naked as a jay bird. Not that this was unlike any other day. Crypto then ate a dinosaur.
Last post wins count: 4
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD. Azog retched at the thought. Just then, Cryipto entered the room with his scythe. "What is going on here?" He said, forgetting to end his sentence with a period and to put in bold text his addition to the story. When Rando walked in naked as a jay bird. Not that this was unlike any other day. Crypto then ate a dinosaur. And there was much rejoicing.

After Crypto had made another self-insert, the group realized that although they had the tools to defeat the robo-Nazisaurs, they had not actually done so.

11037 never forget.
<<

N7oler101MC

Dino Warrior

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Just as Zaphod and Deimos were arguing about Australian boners, an ominous phallic shadow passed over them. It was........ VOLBYMORD. Azog retched at the thought. Just then, Cryipto entered the room with his scythe. "What is going on here?" He said, forgetting to end his sentence with a period and to put in bold text his addition to the story. When Rando walked in naked as a jay bird. Not that this was unlike any other day. Crypto then ate a dinosaur. And there was much rejoicing.

After Crypto had made another self-insert, the group realized that although they had the tools to defeat the robo-Nazisaurs, they had not actually done so.

After two months of preparation the people of Interplosion marched on towards the armies of Robo-Dino Nazis, ready to fight and die in this glorious final battle.
The Slenderman, Or To The Ark and Back Again
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 pm

After two months of preparation the people of Interplosion marched on towards the armies of Robo-Dino Nazis, ready to fight and die in this glorious final battle. Only to find that the dinosaurs were already dead.

11037 never forget.
<<

N7oler101MC

Dino Warrior

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 am

After two months of preparation the people of Interplosion marched on towards the armies of Robo-Dino Nazis, ready to fight and die in this glorious final battle. Only to find that the dinosaurs were already dead. "Oh come on!" yelled a very disappointed Mexican as he wiped the red and yellow war paint off his face.
The Slenderman, Or To The Ark and Back Again
Previous

Return to Forum Games