FAQ  •  Login

Interplosionstuck

<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

==>

Image


==>

Image

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
TC: Jenn is that you??
TC: What the hell is going on?!



==>

Image


==>

Image


==>

Image

Looks like asking questions is next to useless at the moment, so you may as well get down to business.


==>

Image

If there was ever an opportunity for a lifetime of martial arts training to come in handy, it's now.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 am

Re: Interplosionstuck

>Todd: Collect cruxite.

Image


>Todd: Admire portrait of Grandmaster Song Ki Pak.

Image

This man is an icon. You and Bro have followed his technique to a tee for as long as you can remember. You've always hoped to meet him in the flesh some day.


==>

Image

Plus, you really want to avoid making the same mistakes Zaph and Conn did with their respective prototypings.

So you hurl him into the Kernelsprite.


==>

Image

Spritelog:
Spoiler:
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: Very good work, young one. Though you may be but a meager sapling as of now, I believe through our combined efforts we will be able to mold you into a mighty oak, from which we can then begin to carve a true warrior of iron resilience. In due time, my protégé, you will know what it means to be one with--
TODD: Hold up a second. What... exactly... are you saying?
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: I am planting the seeds of wisdom in the fertile soil of your mind--
TODD: I don't understand. You're supposed to be the master I learned everything from! Why do you sound like the back of a box of tea??
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: Look, to be perfectly frank with you, child, you prototyped me from a reproduced picture of the man rather than the man himself. Surely you could not have expected me to be the spitting image of... of the... what's his name... the Great One. By the way the timer on this machine is at about a minute. I take it we are on a tight schedule?
TODD: Yeah you could say that.
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: In that case, we will have to begin training after these matters are attended to. And when we do, the winds of the east will billow forth and--
TODD: The winds of the east are about to blow you directly into a fucking meteor shower.
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: Mmmmm. Point taken.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>Todd: Return to room.

Image

PERIMETER HAS BEEN BREACHED. PERIMETER HAS BEEN BREACHED.

Without hesitation, you snatch the pre-punched card neatly deployed on your bed and shove it into appropriate slot on the totem lathe, producing a magnificent cruxite totem the likes of which you have already seen.


>Todd: Go to window.

Image

You call up to Bro on the roof, hoping he'll hear you over the sound of the descending meteors crashing into the streets. You don't have the time to run upstairs yourself, so you're going to have to take a little bit of a risk on this one.


==>

Image
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>Bro: Take totem to alchemiter.

Image

Not having witnessed Zaph or Conn enter the Medium, you have no idea what this is supposed to accomplish.


==>

Image

That's... not quite what you expected. Then again you're not sure what exactly you were expecting in the first place.


==>

Image

A CRUXITE BOTTLE rolls out from the depths of the cupboard, which promptly vanishes.


==>

Image

You were supposed to do that, right? You really hope you were supposed to do that.


==>

Image

Yeah it looks like you were supposed to do that.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

==>

Image

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
TA: Exemplary work, Todd. And from your brother as well. The two of you have performed better than I had expected.
TC: Um... Jenn?
TC: Everything cool?



==>

Image

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
TA: Yes, Todd. Everything is "cool." You are precisely where you need to be.
TC: Right, got it. Doesn't sound ominous at all when you put it that way.
TA: I am sorry to alarm you. Please, try to relax for the moment. This is a small victory on a road that will be filled with hardships. It would be wise to conserve your energy.



==>

Image

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
TA: Now, if you will be so kind as to excuse me, I have some other matters that I must attend to.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

==>

Image

Spritelog:
Spoiler:
TODD: Well that was kind of weird.
TODD: ...And you look different. What happened there?
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: Like an elegant butterfly wriggling forth from the dark, moist confines of its cocoon, I have--
TODD: Grandmaster. Please.
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: --evolved. I have shed my kernel and become a full-fledged sprite, as my kind do once they enter the medium.
TODD: And the kernel? Where did it go?
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: Young one, you ask the wrong questions. A more appropriate inquiry would be as to where it HASN'T gone.
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: You see, when a sprite such as myself enters this realm alongside their player, their kernel is cast off in two different directions, splitting into two halves in the process. The first half travels to the center of the Incipisphere, to a golden kingdom known as Prospit, while the other drifts to its very edge and comes to dwell in Derse, a dark and treacherous world.



==>

Image

Spritelog:
Spoiler:
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: The kingdoms of Prospit and Derse are locked in perpetual conflict, constantly grappling for the fate of Skaia, the very heart of the Incipisphere. But until the heroes (you and your fellow players) arrive, they will never break from a fearsome stalemate.
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: That, my apprentice, is where the kernels come in. Upon arriving in each kingdom, the data from all prototypings made prior to entering the medium is distributed to every corner of the Incipisphere. Its effects can be seen in the monarchs of each kingdom and in the many vile Underlings which make their homes on the unique lands designated to you and your friends. This means that most of the foes you encounter will bear my likeness, as well those of the other sprites.
TODD: Awesome. So I'll be fighting Grandmaster Hams.
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: For the time being, it would seem so.
TODD: That reminds me, I still don't even know what Zaph prototyped.
TODD: Is it something stupid? It's something stupid, isn't it?
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: ...
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: ...
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: ...
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: ...
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: ...
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: ...Yes.
GRANDMASTERSPRITE: It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life.
TODD: To be fair, you've only been alive for like five minutes. But I'll guarantee you one thing.
TODD: With a group like this, it's bound to get stupider.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>Todd: Explore.

Image

You decide to go out and familiarize yourself with LOHAS, while Grandmastersprite stays behind to explain everything to Bro. You soon begin to lose track of the time as you wander across the lonely, mysterious landscape. The scientist in you wants to know just how the hell all this is possible, but the gamer in you is perfectly content to gaze at the vast blanket of stars and glittering sands with childlike awe. Had you found this place under less extreme circumstances, you might have wanted to stay forever.


==>

Image

In any case, that's how you end up here.


>PM: Say something!

Image

You're not sure what it is you should say to the boy, but you feel compelled to establish some sort of connection with him. This oddly-rotund mechanism would not have burst into your cell if it wasn't important, after all. Plus, he appears to be human. You've had a modicum of experience with those, so this shouldn't be too difficult, right? Maybe he even knows the ones you've met.


> Hello!

Image

It looks like he noticed you! That's a start.


> Are you familiar with the Prince?

Image

Was that too abrupt to open with? Oh well. It doesn't look like he knows what you're talking about. You're a little embarrassed for being so forward, but you cover it up with a story...


> ...I read shortly after arriving on Earth. It was about a Frog Prince, who had to be kissed in order to be restored back to his former glory. Earth culture is truly fascinating! What can you tell me about it?

Image

This seems to have peaked his interest. Earth? he asks. How did you get to Earth?


> That's a bit of a long story. I used to be--

Image

What's this? It looks like something's happening. Is someone else trying to contact him? He must be a very popular human.


>Todd: Check Pesterchum on your phone.

Image

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
-- conduciveAscendant [CA] began trolling tackyChemist [TC] --
CA: Your name is Todd Johnson.
CA: Today is just like every other day before it and you will attack it with your rigid schedules. You have many interests, first and foremost being heavy metal bands of a European persuasion. You also take a liking to shitty horror movies. And in accordance with your Brother's teachings, you are rather adept at various forms of Korean martial arts. As your Chumhandle would imply, you are an aspiring chemist, who dabbles in the mysterious and dangerous profession of making methamphetamines, although you are sometimes embarrassingly bad it.
CA: My name is Nivvos Mizzet.
CA: So very pleased to make your acquaintance.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

==>

Image

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
TC: Look, Nivvos, you're making a stellar first impression, but I'm kind of trying to have a conversation with someone else right now.
CA: Yes, I gathered by the way you were apparently talking to dead air that you'd been contacted by your exile.
TC: Exile?
CA: They're characters from the game who manage to land themselves on the players' home planet once everything goes south in the medium. Some by accident, some quite deliberately. They serve as our guides when we get into tight spots, but it's a shoddily designed system. Usually they don't even understand their own purpose.
CA: Though I suppose that could be said for many of us, couldn't it?

TC: Why do you keep saying "us"? We're not in this together. Hell, if it weren't for you guys, we wouldn't be in this mess at all! We'd all still be at home living our normal, boring, cozy lives. Not to mention Conn's dad wouldn't be dead!! Do you realize this game has LITERALLY killed people already? I don't even know what to tell the guy!
CA: Hm, yes, I do apologize for that. I would say that nobody could have seen it coming, but that's not entirely true. It was foreseeable, but sadly unavoidable.
CA: You clearly have a great deal on your mind at the moment. So allow me to ease your worries.
CA: You will win this game. No question about it. Your victory is a guarantee.

TC: I don't understand. How can you know that? Why tell me?
CA: Because I'm not partial to the cryptic malarkey our sprites love to spew at us. I prefer to cut to the chase.
CA: Here's the lowdown, love. We - the other trolls and I - we need you to finish this game. It's of the utmost importance to us, because, although I'm ashamed to admit it, the fate of our entire way of life rests on your shoulders. I know, I know, it's a terrible burden to bear, but someone has to bear it.
CA: Where we come from, the land is ruled with an iron fist by a loose coalition of bloodthirsty warlords. Some say they used to be better, but I don't buy it. They're a rotten bunch. Espionage, exploitation, execution, you name it, they're guilty of it.
CA: Now, our world suffered from a premature meteor-induced apocalypse, much like your own. But if my sources are correct, this corrupt group of wretches survived the process, and they're attempting to rebuild their edifice of oppression as we speak.
CA: And that's why we need you. I believe you and your friends are going to be the ones to take them down.

TC: ...
TC: Dude, are you kidding?
TC: If you know us so well, what the true and genuine fuck would possibly lead you to believe that we're capable of bringing down an evil empire?

CA: I have... a reliable source.
CA: Trust me on this, Todd, you're capable of more than you know. I've seen it myself. Zaph, too. And Jenn. And certainly Conn.
CA: The truth is I've been observing you all for quite a while, but I've grown especially fond of you in particular. So I decided to open up to you before any of the others, because in all honesty, you're my favorite.

TC: Reign it in a little, pal.
CA: Pardon my flattery, but I think you and I would make an excellent team, if you'd allow me the privilege. We are men of science, are we not? Intellectuals. The others don't understand. That's why the trolls act so crudely toward you. You intimidate them, the whole lot. And instead of showing you the admiration you deserve, they try to bring you down to their well-meaning but ultimately sub-par level.
CA: By the time I'm through with you? You'll have their respect.

TC: I've got to hand it to you, you've definitely been less obnoxious than those other guys. Also it's easier to read what you're saying. Don't your friends all have some weird typing quirks?
CA: Oh, but I do too. Haven't you noticed? Every troll has a unique method of discourse, and I'm no exception. The others use superficial flourishes in their text, I rely on my impeccable charisma alone. Given the social norms of my culture, wouldn't you say that the very lack of their desperate attention-grabbing nonsense is, in itself, "quirky"?
TC: You know what, Nivvos?
TC: I like the way you think.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

User avatar

Admineralissimo

Posts: 616

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:15 am

Location: THE LAB!

Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

Ladies and gentlemen, please contain your arousal at the appearance of my Troll. For without a doubt, he is the best.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
Image
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>PM: Wonder what's going on.

Image

Unfortunately, you're unable to see any of the conversation going on between the boy and the other mysterious participant. You're extremely curious, but you don't want to be rude so you decide to wait it out before you ask any questions.

What will you do in the meantime?


>PM: Reminisce.

Image

Some time ago, you are a PARCEL MISTRESS in the glorious kingdom of PROSPIT. Some might think the job dull in its repetitive ROUTINES AND SCHEDULES, but you are dedicated to your craft. You never miss a single delivery. Anything and everything on paper has to be united with its rightful owner no matter how strenuous a task that proves to be.


==>

Image

So naturally, you're a little miffed when THIS happens.

It seems that the book was thrown from the DREAM TOWER high above, where one of the two heroes of Prospit resides. You can't be bothered to remember which one, as you've never needed to make a delivery to either of them. For one thing, they seem to spend a lot of time sleeping, and you're not even sure how you'd get up there to drop anything off anyhow. Sometimes you just have to filter that sort of stuff out if it's not essential.

You flip through the book briefly and find its contents rather UNSAVORY. Still, to leave it here unattended goes against your every impulse, so you have to do SOMETHING with it. Where will you go?
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

MesserTod

User avatar

Space Police

Posts: 1284

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 am

Location: Not Here

Post Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>PM: Return to Sender
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>PM: Return to Sender.

Image

With a deep sigh you remind yourself that the mail must never fail, and since this package is not addressed to anyone or even properly sealed, you have no other option but to make the climb up this lofty Dream Tower and return the book from whence it came.

Once again, this is a lengthy process that simply cannot be dwelt upon for any longer than is absolutely necessary, even if it would have made for a pretty damn funny animation. Sacrifices must be made for the sake of pacing, after all.

So anyway here you are.


>PM: Greet Hero.

Image

You somewhat gingerly step into the room and say hello. You've never dealt with any of these people directly, so you're not sure what to expect. Thankfully, the young girl seems enthusiastic and says it's nice to meet you. Reassured, you're just about to inform her of the book situation when suddenly...


==>

Image

She just passes right the fuck out. What's her deal? That doesn't seem like any way to treat a guest.

There's no protocol for this sort of thing so you just stand there awkwardly for a while. Sometimes you hate being a bureaucrat.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 am

Re: Interplosionstuck

>PM: Leave book.

Image

You decide you might as well just drop the book off and make a quiet exit, but when you reach for it you find that it's not in your DELIVERY BAG where you stowed it before. It occurs to you that it must have fallen out while you were making the climb up to this room, which, of course, was a RIGOROUS AND ENTHRALLING TASK.


>PM: Look out window.

Image

Sure enough, there it is, way back down on the ground where you started. You're not sure if you have it in you to -- hang on, what do we have here?


==>

Image

An AGENT OF DERSE! You have heard rumors that there were SPIES infiltrating Prospit to gather intelligence for the coming WAR, but seeing it with your own eyes changes everything. What's the conniving little rapscallion playing at, anyhow? You hope he's not about to...?


==>

Image

Yep he stole it.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>PM: Be the Dersite spy.

Image

You are now the COURTYARD DROLL. You have just made off with a book that by all accounts is integral to the victory of the Four Heroes, and you don't intend on letting them get their squishy human mitts on it anytime soon. Oh man, the look on that Parcel Mistress's face when you grabbed it from right under her olfactory ducts. Priceless. And also a little scary. You hope she won't find you back here.

You take a nervous peak over your shoulder just to be certain you weren't followed, and ring up the BOSS to report your successful thievery.


==>

Image

Boss? you ask. That you? The voice on the other end says of course it is, you little nincompoop. Who the hell else would it be? You think he's just handing off his radio to strangers, is that it? You quickly say no, that's not what you meant, you were just checking. He says what makes you think you need to check? You think he's not capable of handling himself? You think he's some kind of a wuss? Need he remind you who you're talking to? You say no, you don't need to be reminded who you're talking to. You know who you're talking to. Good, he says. You damn well better. He asks what you wanted to tell him and says to make it snappy. You tell him about the book you stole. He asks what's in it. You say it's full of dicks. Dicks?! he shouts. As in the fuzz? They're onto us?! You say not that kind of dick. You say it's literally just the word dick written over and over. He asks how that's supposed to help anyone with anything at all, under any circumstances. You have no idea, you say. You thought there would be something important in it. He says it is important, he just has to figure out why. You ask where to take it. He says back to the office to see if Droog can make heads or tails of it. Who's Droog you ask. He says that's just what the Dignitary's been calling himself lately. He says just go with it. You say ok.

You pause. Boss? What? he barks. You ask what's next. He says he's heading to some dinky old turtle planet to talk with some kid. He says it's step two. You ask what's so special about this kid. Nothing really he says. Except he's one of the heroes. You ask why he would want to do business with any of those schlubs. He says it's all part of the strategy. You've already taken something they need to win, now you're going to split their loyalties, turn them against each other. He says this kid's the one to turn, he can feel it. Maybe the brat will even be an asset. If he's good enough to take on the Denizen, maybe he can help them bring down the Black Queen. And if he goes belly up in the process? That's just one less potential threat to worry about. You say this all sounds pretty dastardly. The boss says that's just the name of the game. Over and out.


>CD: Be the Boss.

Image

You are now JACK NOIR. And in just a few hours, the games begin.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

MesserTod

User avatar

Space Police

Posts: 1284

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:16 am

Location: Not Here

Post Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>Jack Noir: Don Mario Cap
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

Deimos

User avatar

God of Fear

Posts: 718

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Location: Olympus

Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:10 am

Re: Interplosionstuck

AzogAzaxAzazel wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, please contain your arousal at the appearance of my Troll. For without a doubt, he is the best.


Easy on mate, we haven't met my troll yet.



Although I am somewhat aroused
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

Image
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

User avatar

Admineralissimo

Posts: 616

Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:15 am

Location: THE LAB!

Post Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:34 am

Re: Interplosionstuck

Deimos wrote:
AzogAzaxAzazel wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, please contain your arousal at the appearance of my Troll. For without a doubt, he is the best.


Easy on mate, we haven't met my troll yet.



Although I am somewhat aroused


Yours will be sexy, but mine's got style
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
Image
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 am

Re: Interplosionstuck

>Jack: Fast forward.

Image

You and the boy have made considerable and somewhat surprising progress. With your guidance he has proven that he has the potential to be a moderately skilled fighter. And yet you feel that he isn't taking his MISSION as seriously as he could, as evidenced by his insistence on wearing these RIDICULOUS HATS dropped by the enemies you slay. What he needs is a nudge in the right direction, something he can't play off as harmless fun. He needs a motive that isn't victory for the sake of victory, otherwise you're never going to get anywhere.


==>

Image

In your hunt for treasure and more foes to hone your skills on, the two of you encounter a fork in the path. Or, as you see it, an opportunity to get some time to yourself to consider what to do next. You suggest you split up to cover more ground. Zaph agrees, eager to explore the world. You tell him you'll meet back here when you're done. Done with what exactly? he asks. Nothing you say. Don't worry about it. Just meet here.


>Zaph: Get trolled by AC.

Image

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
-- adorableCopycat [AC] began trolling grimyAnarchist [GA] --
AC: Thank heavens you got away from that creep!
AC: Now that you've spent some time with him you have to see how terri<3le he is, right?

GA: Sorry but I dunno, I still don't think he's all that bad
AC: You're out of your <3loody mind! Jack is the worst!
GA: He's FINE!! Really!
AC: THE WORST!!!
GA: Could you at least tell me what's so awful about him? You keep saying to stay away but he's been nothing but helpful so far
GA: What's even your beef with him?

AC: My "<3eef" is that he's a murderous <3acksta<3<3er!
GA: A... a what
AC: A traitor! He turns on every<3ody he meets!
AC: The only reason he's even grooming you like this is <3ecause he wants to overthrow the King and Queen of Derse, you know. He wants to take over the entire Incipisphere! He's USING you!!

GA: Hm...
GA: Ok. I have to ask you something
GA: And I want you to be totally up front with me about this

AC: Of course.
GA: What's the Incipisphere
AC: Oh god, you're hopeless, Zaph.
AC: It's where the game takes place. Everything around you, that's the Incipisphere.
AC: <3ut what are we doing talking a<3out that?! Your life is at stake!

GA: I don't think I'm as hopeless as you say I am, <3ucko
GA: I've only been at this for a few hours and I've already climbed pretty damn high on this echeladder thing

AC: How many levels?
GA: I don't know, like eleven? Eleven or twelve?
GA: I think I'm getting close to the top

AC: Zaph, there are dozens more rungs for you to clim<3 <3efore you're even halfway there.
AC: Please, <3e smart a<3out this. Pick your <3attles.

GA: I sure didn't get to pick this one, did I?
AC: Can't you get it through that ludicrous mop of a head that I'm trying to HELP you??
GA: So is Jack! And he's doing a better job of it!
GA: At least the dude's giving me actual facts and experience instead of these weird vague warnings

AC: Well, clearly this is going nowhere. I'm going to leave you with two <3its of advice, and you can take them or leave them.
AC: First, for the love of all that is mentally sound, make a <3reak for it. Get as far away from that <3ar<3aric maniac as possi<3le.
AC: Second, and I pro<3a<3ly shouldn't <3e telling you this... If you should find yourself compromised, seek out the heart of Prospit's moon. You will find refuge there.

GA: Umm alright. Thanks I guess
GA: Really though, don't worry about me
GA: I'm a big boy. See these pants? These are my big boy pants. I can take care of myself

AC: <3est of luck with that.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

==>

Image

The nerve of that troll girl... Why is she so hellbent on trying to order you around? You already have a pretty good grasp on what you're doing. You can handle it. Jack's not a problem - even if he is, you can take him, right?


==>

Image

You'll be fine. You just have to focus on trying to get to the DENIZEN. According to Jack, that's the BOSS of your planet. Beating it will net you a crazy amount of treasure and more GRIST than you could possibly find anywhere else, which you'll need to complete the ULTIMATE... something? You don't remember exactly what it was. Jack will fill you in on more of the details later, you guess. In the meantime... Wait a minute. What's that?


==>

Image

That better not be what you think it is.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

User avatar

Robot Warrior

Posts: 514

Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: Interplosionstuck

>Zaph: Examine corpse.

Image

You know what you're looking at long before you reach it, but you can't help but inch closer to the gruesome scene, as if some part of you still thinks you might be wrong. You're not.

Your stomach seems to rearrange itself and your silly Mario hat drops to the cold, damp ground where your Mother lies dead.


> [S] Zaph: Feel.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2q99kkj ... 6ZzpfldUWJ (this will be a flash later, for now this is the best i can do)


==>

Image
© Bastard Productions
PreviousNext

Return to FUC - Frequently Updated Content

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron