FAQ  •  Login

Interplosionstuck

<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:32 am

Re: Interplosionstuck

AW NO! NOT DAD!
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 pm

>Conn: Be Zaph.

You are now Zaph again, and at the moment you're trying to make heads or tails of a mysterious and rather intimidating newcomer. You decide you have few options but to go and ask him what exactly his business is with you.

>Zaph: Collect loot.

On the way over, you stop to pick up the items dropped by your short-lived attacker upon its demise.

==>

The loot includes some BUILD GRIST, a SBURB construct vital to the invaluable process of ALCHEMY. It can also be used by your SERVER PLAYER to reshape and add on to your house, which was conveniently brought with you when you were whisked away to this land. You obtain a small but still useful portion of RUST as well, which, like the BUILD GRIST, can be converted by the Alchemiter into a wide variety of items. Naturally, you're not privy to any of this information whatsoever.

You didn't actually get shades. That's merely a stylistic choice. A frickin' rad one though.

>Zaph: Rank up!

Despite the fact that you didn't actually do much of the work, you're rewarded for defeating your very first foe nonetheless. There are many, many more levels in your ECHELADDER to climb before you reach the top, but it's a start. A start at what, you're not sure. But you can safely assume that the beginning allowance of BOONDOLLARS granted to you by this upgrade can only be good.

>Zaph: Just talk to Jack already.

You tentatively approach the ominously-dressed figure and force out a meek hello. He says that was a close call back there, with the imp. You shrug and say yeah, you guess. He says you've got potential, but that bovine ghoul won't always be around to bust you out if you happen to find yourself in another jam. Is that a threat, you ask. He says if it was a threat you'd already be dead. That doesn't make any sense, you say. Why would he be threatening a dead body. He says who gives a damn, that's not important. He says the important thing is that he thinks the two of you could work well together. He thinks you might be able to come to some sort of arrangement. An arrangement, you say. What kind of arrangement. He says he can show you the ropes of fighting off scumbags like the one that came after you and give 'em the old one-two. You say you're not so sure you can trust him. You ask what's in it for him. He says he's got big plans. He's a dreamer. He wants to bring a new dawn to a long, dark night, and he thinks you're just the guy to help him do it.

You don't know what he means by that, but you think it sounds fucking awesome.

>Zaph + Jack: Seal the deal.

==>

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
-- adorableCopycat [AC] began trolling grimyAnarchist [GA] --
AC: Zaph!
AC: Wait, you <3oo<3!
AC: I don't think that's a good idea!
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:54 pm

>Zaph: Answer troll.

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
GA: What's the deal bub I'm trying to make some progress on this weird ass game
GA: Chatting it up with the NPCs, making some connections, you know?

AC: You really don't think much a<3out consequences, do you?
AC: Is that a human trait, or are you just an utter dwee<3?

GA: Look if you're trying to drop some mad trollage on me you may wanna lose the hearts
AC: <3ut they're so cute!
GA: If you say so
GA: Um seriously though I don't want to leave this guy waiting

AC: You poor, daft little thing.
GA: Hey...
AC: Jack is not some<3ody that you want to do <3usiness with! I mean look at him! How can you honestly not see that he's the <3ad guy here??
GA: Sure he's kinda spooky looking, I'll give you that
GA: But he seems reasonable enough, and I don't exactly have any other way to get acquainted with the game

AC: Zaph, it is IMPERATIVE that you do not trust him! He'll kick you to the cur<3 as soon as you're no longer useful to him!
GA: Sorry no offense or anything but I don't even know you. I gotta weigh my options here
AC: And you two are the <3est of chums already, is that it?
GA: At least he had the decency to talk to me face to face!
AC: Not the decency, merely the opportunity. I fear it will <3e a long time <3efore we meet, if ever.
AC: <3ut I've grown to know you <3etter than you may think! I've seen what will happen if you let Jack manipulate you, and we have to stop it.

GA: I wish I could believe you, really I do
GA: But your rowdy little rainbow gang hasn't been the friendliest bunch in general
GA: So I'll take my chances with this Jack guy for now

AC: Fine.
AC: <3ut don't say I didn't try to warn you.
AC: I think we'll <3e in touch again very soon.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

>Conn: Stop being Zaph and start being Todd.

You don't lead the most ordinary of lives here with Bro, but you can't say you've ever seen a meteorite come hurtling through your ceiling. You also can't say you're not worried about the implications, so you return to your room, hoping to pester your friends for some kind of information or advice. Incidentally, you find that one of them pestered you first.

>Todd: Answer chum.

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
-- ghostlyCamcorder [GC] began pestering tackyChemist [TC] at 1:08 --
GC: todd
GC: are you there
GC: we need to talk

TC: Hey! What's going on?
GC: well
GC: i don't even know where to begin
GC: but in laymans terms shit is going down bigtime

TC: Yeah, same here. I wanted to talk to you about it actually.
TC: A meteor just crashed into my house, and I suspect more will follow.

GC: wait seriously?
GC: a meteor?

TC: Yeah I know that sounds weird but it happened.
GC: oh god man
GC: you're in trouble

TC: Jesus, Conn, by all means, try and be a little more vague.
TC: What does that even mean?

GC: it means we're fucking dead unless you bring me into the game like right now
TC: Into the game?
GC: sburb
GC: we don't have time for some big explanation but long story short meteors are completely trashing everything and zaph is on another planet and we have to go with him
GC: and sburb is the only way to get there

TC: Oh. Uh, alright.
GC: i already sent the files, just hurry and connect
GC: oh and use the server one

TC: Any ideas on what to do once we're all synced up?
GC: no it's not like we can just pull it up on gamefaqs or whatever
GC: it's not even supposed to be out yet

TC: Right, they must still be working out that pesky causing the apocalypse kink.
TC: Hold tight Conn, I'm booting up the server file.

>Todd + Conn: Synchronize.

Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:11 pm

==>

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
TC: So what now?
GC: uh that's a good question
GC: with zaph i just kinda... threw some machinery around and it happened

TC: What happened, exactly?
GC: there were some lights and i don't even know
GC: it was pretty badass though

TC: Conn I need to know what you want me to do if you ever want to get out of there.
TC: If it's so urgent maybe you should have gotten Jenn to help you out? Seems to me like she's the only one of us who would have any inkling what to do in this game.

GC: obviously i tried that, she was nowhere to be found
GC: you're kind of my last resort man

TC: Well ok then. No pressure or anything.

==>

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
GC: ok see that drop down menu thing?
GC: click on the arrow pointing down and it'll let you drop some stuff around

TC: Got it. What the hell are these things anyway?
GC: are you for real asking me that
TC: Yeah ok nevermind, stupid question.
TC: So when I put these things in your house, are they actually...?
TC: You know
TC: In your house?

GC: yyyep
TC: Would it be pointless to ask how?
GC: yyyep

==>

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
TC: Shit, I think I just took out your kitchen island.
GC: don't worry about it
TC: Your dad won't be pissed?
GC: oh
GC: nah

TC: How's he handling all this?
GC: he's fine
TC: Isn't that his hat on your bed?
GC: oh right
GC: yeah

TC: So... why is it there?

==>

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
GC: oh my god fuck this
GC: i watched him die todd
GC: i watched my dad die

TC: You WHAT??
TC: Holy shit man why didn't you say anything?

GC: i just need to get out of here, i can't focus on that right now
GC: just promise you won't go and tell zaph and jenn about it, they don't need to know yet

TC: Um sure, I won't. I just can't believe this. Look, if you need to talk about it at all...
GC: maybe another time when my neighborhood isn't being pulverized
TC: Fair deal.
GC: i'm gonna try and contact casey and get her into the game with us
GC: i'm crawling out of my skin thinking about what could be happening to her
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:42 pm

>Conn: Connect to Casey.

Explanations can wait. For now, you just want to get her out of the area as soon as possible.

==>

==>

Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:08 am

==>

Your house isn't going to be able to withstand much more of this. You have no choice but to set your emotions aside for the moment and press onward, and you'll need to start by summoning your COLONEL WHATEVERTHEFUCKITSCALLED from the cruxtruder.

>Conn: Leave room.

That is the single most convenient thing that's happened to you all day.

==>

There has to be SOMETHING in here you can use to press that button at the top of the cruxtruder. Something heavy enough that it will properly activate the device, but not so heavy that you can't lob it up there.

>Conn: Check the fridge.

...That just might do.

==>

>Conn: May your ham toss be swift and true.

==>

==>

==>

You have come to the realization that never, under any circumstances, should you be allowed ANYWHERE NEAR an UNPROTOTYPED KERNELSPRITE ever again.

==>

Spritelog:
Spoiler:
HAMSPRITE: AYYYYYY LMAO
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:38 pm

>Conn: Notice something even more alarming.

Spritelog:
Spoiler:
CONN: oh shit
HAMSPRITE: HAHA YIKES BETTER GET MOVIN PAL!!

>Conn: Hurry up and extrude!

==>

>Conn: Locate the totem lathe.

Spritelog:
Spoiler:
HAMSPRITE: [LOUDLY SINGING MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THEME]
CONN: shut the fuck up
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:12 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT
(taken from the chat)

01/15/14 06:41 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: ok, so here's the thing
Zaphod Beeblebrox: i have to fart
Zaphod Beeblebrox: that wasnt the announcement i just have to fart
Zaphod Beeblebrox: the REAL announcement is regarding IPstuck and its future
01/15/14 06:42 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: for those who are still even the slightest bit invested in such things
01/15/14 06:43 PM
SuperheroGirl: you're not gonna finish it. [LOL GET A LOAD OF THIS CLOWN!!!]
01/15/14 06:43 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: basically what it comes down to is that I love doing it and I truly sincerely want to finish it but I don't have the impeccable drive of his most esteemed sir andrew hussie
01/15/14 06:44 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: So I'm at a crossroads. On one hand, i don't want to chip away at a story that only updates once a month and will likely never finish
Zaphod Beeblebrox: But on the other, I'm no quitter by golly
Zaphod Beeblebrox: So I'm going to alter the format, hopefully gradually enough so that it's not ridiculously jarring
01/15/14 06:46 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: basically all that will change is that the text will start to take over for the panels, and everything will be a lot more condensed as a result
01/15/14 06:47 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: There'll still be panels, and I still have at least 3 or 4 more flashes planned, but I just want to crank this shit out at a faster rate. I dont want to use the term "get it over with" because that implies its a chore that I dont like doing and thats totally not it, I just cant keep up with it the way its going right now
01/15/14 06:48 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: I just really really want to be at a point where shit starts to get sicknasty gnarular
01/15/14 06:49 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: and the way to do that easily is essentially to summarize what would be happening in time-consuming panels with bigger blocks of fancy words
01/15/14 06:49 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: so thats it really i just thought i should share since its been so gotdamn long since i updated
01/15/14 06:52 PM
Zaphod Beeblebrox: and I really hope you guys enjoy whats coming up down the line because hell it wouldnt be taking this long if i wasnt pouring my hypothetical heart and soul into it right? because i have been, its all just in my head instead of on a website that people can actually see for themselves
01/15/14 06:53 PM
Randoman: I'm so ready for it Zaphod
N7oler101MC: I'm reggie for it
N7oler101MC: Put it in me, Zaphod

Don't you worry Juan. I will.

Forget ALL this. I'm back in fucking business, ya hear?
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:40 pm

My body is ready
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:34 pm

==>

You have to admit, Todd is a lot better at this server thing than you were.

>Conn: Lathe already!!

==>

>Conn: Take totem to the alchemiter.

The alchemiter alchemizes your totem into a 200 GRAM CRUXITE RECORD, of the purest quality imaginable and utterly resistant to even the slightest warping. It's a shame there's no actual MUSIC on it and, in fact, all it can do is transport you to an ARTIFICIAL POCKET DIMENSION with ADVENTURE AT EVERY TURN. What a waste.

==>

Not daring to take another look at the COUNTDOWN on the cruxtruder (it's at 17 SECONDS, for the record), you dash to the TURNTABLE in the LIVING ROOM and slam that CRUXITE RECORD into place. Carefully, of course. That thing is mad collectible.

==>

The ensuing FLASH OF LIGHT nearly sends you tumbling. When you're able to open your eyes again, what you find is astounding - and also causes you to briefly question whether those slurpees you chugged earlier were spiked with something.

==>

"Dude what the fuck, are you guys seeing this too?" - World-Renowned Post-Impressionist, Vincent Van Gogh
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:38 pm

>Conn: Freak the fuck out
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

sanic

Occasional Poster

Post Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:14 pm

>Conn: Take a melody out of the air and sing it.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Will Smith
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:22 pm

> END OF ACT 2

Come on, you didn't think it would be over that quickly, did you? No, of course not, you're far too shrewd for that. If we had to move on to a new Act every time some kid gets spirited away to an alien world we'd never get anything done. Just imagine how long it would take to work through the Troll Acts.

Yes, Conn still has a lot of freaking the fuck out to do before Act 2 draws to a close, but in the meantime, I think it's time we see what's happening...

> Years in the future...

The jagged apexes of a dark, intrusive cityscape pierce the murky sky. It is with -- Oh dear. What could this mean? And why doesn't it seem like a very good sign?
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:01 pm

> Follow Buddha's gaze.

Bud looks down upon a dark, miserable cell, which houses a PICARESQUE MOUCHARD. She was imprisoned here not so very long ago by THE MAN, the corrupt ruler of this land who she has vowed to bring down by any means necessary. They have a bit of a PERSONAL HISTORY.

She's been looking for a way out of this cell since first she landed in here, but with no luck so far. Some of the results were actually kind of hilarious in a gratuitously slapstick sort of way, but we have neither the time nor the attention span to go into detail on those for the time being. Her clothes were relatively new upon her arrival, let's leave it at that.

Lucky for our Mouchard, she's about to find her ticket out of here. Or rather, it's just found her.

==>

His name is Bud. And this is his main attraction.

==>

==>

==>

The SBURB STATION lodges itself firmly into the wall of the Mouchard's cell, all thanks to Bud's... whatever it is he just did.

Imagine her confusion. It's probably a lot.

>PM: Enter.

You are immediately greeted with an interface much like the one WV encountered and then needlessly attacked. On the screen is a long-haired young man in a dobok with whom you are not familiar in the slightest standing in a bizarre landscape with which neither you nor the reader is familiar with in the slightest either.

What to make of this?
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:02 pm

> Appreciate hair
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

roastbeef530

lodsofeposts

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:51 am

>Todd: Examine room surroundings
LPW Count: 7

King of Pages 101, 118,123, and 126.
Queen of Pages 103, 117, and 126
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 pm

>PM: Be Todd.

You're now Todd again, but in a rather different setting than you were since the last time you were Todd. Just where the hell is this place?

>Camera: Pan out.

This place is the LAND OF HOLES AND STARS, a planet artificially created by SBURB in a mysterious pocket of space known as the MEDIUM and tailored specifically to Todd himself. Just like Zaph and Conn before him, Todd is a now a part of the game.

But wait. Did we miss something? We must have missed something. What happened that led up to past Todd becoming this Todd?

Well, that's kind of a funny story...
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:04 pm

> Minutes in the past, probably more than an hour but less than two? I'm just spitballing here.

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
-- tackyChemist [TC] began pestering ghostlyCamcorder [GC] --
TC: Looks like you made it in one piece!
GC: yeah let's hope it stays that way
GC: this place is insane, i feel like if i step outside i'm gonna be bowled over by a rogue eighth note

TC: So... I have a question.
GC: k
TC: What did Zaph's world look like?
GC: hmm... well there were a lot of pipes, rust everywhere, waterfalls...
GC: it's basically like a giant sewer system

TC: It's just curious.
GC: how so?
TC: I mean, yours is obvious. You're a musician, so you get a music-themed world. Cool tech everywhere. It's playing off your interests and turning them into a hostile environment for you to work through.
TC: Zaph's is kind of twisty and convoluted because that's how he sees things, you know? He's a neurotic guy. Gets lost in his thoughts a lot.
TC: The point is, this game ALREADY knows how to get into our heads and we've just started playing. How is that?

GC: you know who could probably tell us?
GC: the trolls

TC: Could? Maybe.
TC: The real question is whether they would.
TC: Plus, I don't know if we can even reach them. I've always taken them as the "don't call us, we'll call you" type.

GC: can't hurt to try, right?
TC: Why don't you go ahead and try that? I think I should touch base with Jenn and see if she can get me into the game. It looks like things are heating up outside and I don't want to be around for whatever comes next.
GC: right, yeah
GC: well
GC: don't die

TC: That's the plan.

Pesterlog:
Spoiler:
-- tackyChemist [TC] began pestering troubledAlchemist [TA] at 1:20 --
TC: Jenn, I hope you're around.
TC: The situation here is getting a bit dire.
TC: You're the only one who knows anything about how to work this game, and it seems none of us have been able to reach you for awhile.
TC: Zaph and Conn, they're...
TC: They're uh...
TC: Logged in, I guess. For lack of a better term.
TC: But I'm worried. For all of us.
TC: There are some sinister forces at work here.

>Todd: Be Jenn.

Oh for crying out loud. Where is Jenn?

==>

You're not Jenn.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:27 am

==>

Oh- oh. Ohhhhh. Is he...?

==>

Yep. He is.
Last edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
© Bastard Productions
PreviousNext

Return to FUC - Frequently Updated Content