FAQ  •  Login

Interplosion: The First Uprising

<<

bobthecrusher

Interploder

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Re: Interplosion: The First Uprising

This is great, I should crush something at some point.
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:43 pm

This... this is art. This is amazing! I love conspiracy stories, I love Xicon's writing, and I admit, I laughed so hard at mine, riovas' and N7's appearances. I've been busy being wrapped up in a new fandom, so having my intermittent attendance pointed out was hilarious for me. Especially since It's the kind of thing where you're stuck in your room for days at a time. Damn you, Sammori, this is your fault for getting me into it in the first place...
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Xicon

Gunslinger

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 pm

INTERPLOSION: THE FIRST UPRISING
Chapter Listing:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Investigation
Chapter 2: Confrontation
Chapter 3: Conclusion, Part One
Chapter 3: Conclusion, Part Two

3 - Conclusion

The mansion and its denizens, free from the grip of Xicon's bloodbending, had set about trying to open the chamber in the floor under the common room that they had escaped through. They had tried several things, by which I of course mean a single thing.

"No no you aren't clapping the right way; Xicon claps with his hands perpendicular to each other, yours are parallel," bob explained.

"That makes no goddamn sense," Deimos retorted, continuing to clap at varying frequencies.

"That doesn't even matter, bob, because it's all about how hard he clapped, and none of us can clap that hard. He probably injured his hands and then healed them with water right after." Zaphod tried clapping his hands harder, and then yelled out in pain, right into Deimos' ear. He responded by clapping his hands on the side of Zaphod's head, which sent him collapsing to the floor.

"None of you are right. The clapping didn't activate a mechanism, it signaled a third conspirator. There's no machine or anything down there," SHG explained. "There's an earthbender."

The housemates began to murmur to each other, intrigued by the possibility. Who could that third conspirator be? That sounds like a mysterious situation with the promise of a big reveal!

"That reminds me," SHG said, "I'm pretty sure these burns were inflicted by a firebender - well, Azog. Which means I should be able to heal these fairly easily, since I doubt he was aiming to kill. Cannor, if you could bring me a bucket of water -"

"Kitchen," McWeird said, and ran off.

"Why hadn't you tried that before?" Zaphod asked.

"Well, to be honest, it didn't occur to me the first week, and by that point you guys were bringing me shit and that was kind of nice, so I just sort of... you know, milked it a bit." They gave her blank stares. "Oh come on, you would have done the same thing."

"Aye," Deimos acknowledged, "that I would have."

McWeird arrived with the bucket of water, and SHG bent it over her arms and shoulders with her fingers. She spread her fingers out level with her palms, and the water glowed white for a brief moment before dissipating, healing the burns. SHG stood and swung her arms around painlessly. "Excellent." She ran off toward the back of the mansion.

"Hey! Where are you going?" bob yelled after her.

"Xicon couldn't have bent all that water from the plumbing," she yelled back. "There has to be a reserve of it somewhere around here."

Bob looked puzzled. He turned back to Zaphod, Deimos, and McWeird, and asked, "Why does she need a lot of water?"

Zaphod shrugged. "Defense maybe?" They heard the back door close shut. Not long after, the sound of water rushing forth began to build slowly. They all crept toward the hallway to see what was happening, and suddenly a torrent of water burst through the back door and came rushing down the hallway. Zaphod was the first to scramble out of the way, running into Deimos in the process. As a result, Deimos and McWeird got struck by the water, shielding bob in the process.

The water surged past them and zoomed right into the section of earth where the floor had once been, saturating it. SHG appeared in the hallway, and with a sharp motion, froze the water. "Now, jump on it."

The four housemates, joined by Rio and Dawn, jumped on the spot where Xicon and Azog had made their escape. They heard the sound of ice shattering, and suddenly the floor caved in, revealing the pit the two conspirators had escaped through, and a long tunnel underneath the house. Zaphod looked back up and gave SHG an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"Now, let's go get these motherfuckers."

• • •

Tod fumbled with the vial in his fingers as Xicon and Azog focused their attention on Rando. They had taken to shooting lightning at him, and then healing him back to consciousness. It appeared to be working, so Tod had to work fast. He finally got the plastic stopper out of the plastic vial (it had to be polyethylene, otherwise the HF would have eaten through the container). Very carefully, he administered a few drops to the chain holding him in place. The metal was quickly dissolved by the acid, and Tod was free to move around. But he was smarter than that, and kept still.

He watched as they tortured Rando yet again. "I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHERE THE GODDAMN MUFFIN IS- " He was cut short by another bolt to the face.

Azog seemed furious. Whether that was due to missing Game of Thrones or Rando's refusal to cooperate, Tod was unsure.

"This is getting us nowhere," the third figure said. "We need to move locations. The other housemates are going to eventually track us back here."

Xicon nodded, and a new tunnel opened behind Rando. All three of them walked down there and began constructing a new room using their bending. Tod recognized his chance when he saw it, and sprung to action. He leapt up and through the window, and began to drip acid on the ends of Rando's chair. It ate through the earth holding it in place, though he didn't anticipate the chair falling on its side, sending Rando's face flying into the runoff of his own shit in the process. "Sorry!"

"It's okay, just hurry up, they'll be back soon." Tod dripped a drop of acid on the ropes tying Rando to his chair, and they melted, allowing Rando to break free. He motion to Rando to hide on the opposite side of the tunnel they had just walked through. As a last precaution, Tod poured some acid on the string keeping the light bulb suspended above Rando's chair, plunging them into darkness. They sat there, in opposite corners, waiting for the three conspirators to return.

"What the fuck? WHERE DID HE GO?" the third figure's voice echoed down the hall. He heard heavy footsteps running down the hall. Tod gripped his vial tightly, and as they arrived at the end of the hall, he leapt out from behind the entrance and tossed the remaining acid at the mask of the third figure, who screamed in pain. Xicon was right behind him, and Tod slipped by him motioning Rando to follow. They were on the other side of Xicon and the third man, who were occupied as Xicon attempted to bend the acid off his face (he was partially successful; the acid had eaten through the third man's mask and eyes, leaving him blind, but the rest of his face was mostly intact. Tod didn't have time to look long enough and see his identity, however). The only person in front of them was Azog. Tod quickly pulled out three vials from his belt - one larger, empty vial, and two small vials - one containing water, and the other pure cesium (the vial was coated in oil to prevent spontaneous ignition). He quickly poured the contents of the vials into the larger one, and tossed it at Azog. Azog saw it as the vial exploded in a highly volatile reaction, and tried to bend to contain the heat and flames that resulted from it. He was successful, but Tod and Rando were able to slide by him.

Unfortunately, the third figure was once again free to act. The wall to the room ahead began to slide upward, and Rando was suddenly struck with metallic bindings, grounding him. "Just go, they won't kill me, but they WILL kill you!" Tod nodded, paused for a moment to whisper something in Rando's ear, and kept running. He jumped on top of the wall as it was rising, and using its momentum jumped again, and punched through the ceiling.

He knew that if he was wrong about his suspicions regarding their location, it would mean his death. But fortunately, he was correct: they were under the grotto hidden in the back yard of the mansion. The soil was moist, hence the dripping water in the bucket, which allowed Tod to more easily break through the soil in the ceiling of the chamber.

He emerged at the bottom of the now-empty grotto as the wall slid up and replaced the soil he punched through. He was free from that nightmare at last, but he knew he had to go back for Rando. But not without reinforcements.

• • •

The housemates traveled down the long tunnel, torches in hand. "Wait, where did we get torches again?" bob asked disbelievingly. Bob was then struck by the narrator for failing to suspend his disbelief.

"It can't be much further; they only had an hour or two head start." Zaphod was getting nervous. Something felt off. SHG clearly felt it, too, as she had bent a significant amount of water into a large amorphous blob that was following them in case of emergencies.

They eventually reached the end of the tunnel, where they found two rooms - one had an inordinate amount of shit on the ground, and the other had a metallic chain in the center. It looked as if the chain had been melted.

"Goddamn it, they knew we were coming and moved bases." Deimos plunged one of his knives in the wall in anger. Suddenly, that wall retracted into the ground at a high speed, sending Deimos falling to the ground. Behind the wall was the third figure, with a new metallic mask that covered his whole face (and now empty eye sockets). They all noticed him and quickly sprang into action. Zaphod reached into his pockets and pulled out frog-shaped bombs, tossing them at the masked figure. The figure held up a hand and the bombs fell lifelessly to the ground without going off.

"You're a metalbender too? Goddamn, how can we win?

"We can't," bob yelled, "we need to retreat."

"No!" Deimos yelled from the ground, "We can take him!" With that, he removed his knife from the ground and quickly tossed it at the figure. Naturally the figure bent it out of the way, but didn't notice Deimos' second knife flying right behind it, and was struck in the leg. He screamed in pain as the others sprang into action. SHG bent the blob of water into a torrent, knocking the figure back down the tunnel he was hiding inside. bob took off running at the figure, but was stopped by a bit of raised earth that the figure placed in his path. The figure got back to his feet, and raised a massive wall of metal in front of him. The housemates knew he had escaped this round, but resolved to best him next time.

As they turned back and began to leave, they felt a rumbling in the earth. As the rooms behind them filled with dirt, they knew what was happening.

"He's trying to cave the tunnel in!" Rio yelled. "Quick, we have to get back to the common room!" They all began to sprint as fast as they could. They barely made it to the common room before the entire tunnel collapsed. SHG made stairs of ice to allow them to climb back into the common room. There, they found Tod waiting.

"That was foolish of you guys, you had no chance of beating them right now."

"Tod!" SHG shouted. "You're back! How did you escape?"

"Chemistry. But that's not important."

He proceeded to tell them all that had happened in the month that he had been missing. About Xicon and Azog trying to torture the location of the Interplosion MacGuffin Muffin. About the third figure's ruthlessness and cold, calculating demeanor. About Xicon's ability to heal even the most grievous wounds.

"We can't hope to wear them down over time; we have to get all three of them in one fell swoop, or they're going to win." Tod finished his tale, and the other housemates hung their heads in defeat. It appeared to be a truly insurmountable challenge.

• • •

"That was an impressive stunt you pulled. You're lucky that our conspirator friend here is an Earthbender. Otherwise the condition of "having no eyes" would be a significant handicap, and we'd have to hurt you." Xicon stabbed Rando with an ice lance. "Of course, we're going to have to hurt you anyway."

Rando spat out some blood before speaking. "I'm ready to talk."

Xicon, Azog and the third figure were all caught off guard, and stared at Rando. "Really now?" Azog asked warily.

"Yes. I'll tell you where it is."

And he told them. Xicon and Azog high fived and shared a maniacal laugh before departing, preparing their final assault. The third figure remained behind.

"You're going to play an integral part of this part of the plan. We can't fully trust you, so you're going to accompany me to the muffin until we're sure it's actually there." The figure removed his mask.

"YOU!?"
<<

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Robot Warrior

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:12 pm

THE SUSPENSE
© Bastard Productions
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I was mad because he made me miss Regards.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Xicon

Gunslinger

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:44 pm

INTERPLOSION: THE FIRST UPRISING
Chapter Listing:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Investigation
Chapter 2: Confrontation
Chapter 3: Conclusion, Part One
Chapter 3: Conclusion, Part Two

"How do you know they're coming?" Zaphod asked as he followed behind Tod.

"I told Rando to tell them where the muffin was, and I can guarantee you it's in Rando's room somewhere. So we know exactly where they're going to be, and when they plan to strike." Tod pointed at the windows, and SHG, who had been following behind them, spread water over them and froze it into ice.

"How do you know they're going to strike tonight?" SHG asked as she bent some more water in from the bathroom. Tod pointed out the now-frozen windows to the full moon which still lingered in the sky.

"If they wait, Xicon won't be able to bloodbend, and they lose a major advantage." Tod paused as he placed a vial inside the ice that SHG had bent over the windows. "Do we have any compunctions against killing them?" Zaphod and SHG exchanged glances for a moment.

"No," they both said in unison. Tod nodded and kept the vial in place.

"What's in there?"

Tod grinned. "Novichok."

Suddenly a loud rumble of thunder shook the house. A storm had crept up upon them. Soon, pounding rain and hail followed in a torrential downpour. "I don't recall hearing about storms moving through here tonight," Zaphod pointed out.

"Meteorologists are full of shit anyway. It's no big deal, though it does complicate matters." Tod was more concerned than he let on. His concerns were valid, because suddenly the power shut off and they were plunged into total darkness, with little moonlight shining through the windows due to the thick layer of ice. "Goddamn it. One of us needs to go and turn on the generator."

"I'll do it. Where is it?" SHG volunteered.

Tod nodded. "It's outside, to the right of the back door." She took off, leaving Tod and Zaphod in the dark.

"So, uh, Tod..."

"Don't even think about it."

• • •

SHG walked through the mansion. Deimos was sharpening his knife collection - she counted at least fifteen or twenty of them - while bob was polishing a large warhammer. McWeird was sticking pieces of some sort of food into dark cages, but she couldn't see what was inside of them. Rio had modified a wrench so that it sent an electrical charge through anyone struck by it, and was testing it on a piece of cloth (there were several singe marks, so it appeared to be working). Like McWeird, Dawn was also nursing a cage, though her cage was much larger. She couldn't tell what was in that cage either, but she was sure it was something massive.

She headed out the back door and turned right, running right into Xicon.

"Well hello there."

"YO-" her scream was cut short as she felt her blood run cold. He was taking advantage of the full moon again - she was completely powerless to act. She noticed, however, that the minute he took hold of her, the rain stopped falling. A realization dawned upon her - he had been bending the rain. She noticed then that behind him, Azog had been shooting lightning into the sky, creating the thunder that they had been hearing.

"Now, as you're well aware, with a flick of my fingers I could turn your blood into ice and you'd die on the spot. So here's what we're going to do. I'm going to let you go, and you're going to walk back in that house, tell everyone that we're assembling out front, and then freeze the front door so they can't follow us back inside. Deviate from that even slightly, and you die on the spot." He spoke with a fervor that she had never heard before from anyone in the mansion. It terrified her. "Do you understand?" She felt his hold on her release, and she nodded. "Good. Now get moving."

She headed back inside the house. She walked slowly, fearful of what she was going to have to do. She knew she couldn't follow through with what Xicon had tasked her with, and knew that she likely couldn't resist his bloodbending. She was going to have to die for the house. She had to tell Tod, so she walked slowly up the stairs. She reached Rando's room. She opened the door. She walked inside, and looked at Tod. She began to speak...

...and suddenly water surged in and enveloped her, freezing her from the waist down. Tod jumped to action, running out of the door and looking into the backyard, where Azog and Xicon stood, waving mockingly. He grabbed yet another conveniently placed microphone and yelled into it:

"THEY'RE IN THE BACK. GO, NOW!" He slammed it back into its slot and ran down the stairs, meeting up with the rest of them, and ran toward the conspirators.

Xicon was smirking his typical smirk. As soon as everyone was on the grass, he raised his hand, and water from the ground raised up and formed a layer. He then clenched his fist, and it turned to ice, freezing everyone to the ground. Azog laughed.

"Did you REALLY think a direct assault would work?" Xicon taunted them relentlessly for a few moments.

"FUCK YOU, it was a good plan!" N7 shouted. Xicon gave him a look of amusement. He held out his hand, and then clenched his fist once more. N7 suddenly cried out in pain, and then stopped. His entire body was frozen solid.

"OH MY GOD! They killed N7!" bob shouted.

"You BASTARDS!" Zaphod added.

In an instant, everything changed. The ice that was holding the housemates shattered, with spikes of earth erupting from the ground. Azog and Xicon looked up to the house. Tod saw something in their eyes he hadn't seen during this entire ordeal. Confusion, and fear. Suddenly, dirt shot up from the ground and tightened around their arms and legs, binding them. Next, they were lifted into the air and brought into the mansion. The newly freed housemates quickly followed.

• • •

Tod lead the rest of the housemates up the stairs and to Rando's room, where the door was closed. He sighed deeply and looked to Zaphod who was next to him. Zaphod nodded, Tod exhaled, and they thrust the door open.

Inside, SHG was still frozen. Xicon and Azog were bound to the walls. Rando was tied up and lying on the bed. In the center of the room, holding a golden-brown muffin, was the third man, with no mask or hood to obscure his identity.

"MORBID?" Tod yelled incredulously.

Morbid grinned. "Yes, me." He raised his free hand and metallic shackles snapped around the legs of the housemates. "This has all been remarkably easy, you know. Xicon and Azog fell rather quickly to rhetoric about equality and sharing the absolute good that Rando claimed this muffin was. But if they knew what it really did, they never would have done any of this. Because there can only be one who uses the muffin."

"What does the muffin do?" Xicon asked. "Rando called it an object of great power and happiness. Why? What is its purpose?"

Rando rolled his eyes. "You don't know me, do you?"

Morbid was not amused by their bantering. "The muffin has but one purpose." He smirked. "It is a purpose that mankind has sought since the very beginning of time. Men have killed each other to posses such a power, and though none have ever harnessed it, the mere thought of possessing it was enough to drive them."

He brought the muffin to his nose, and inhaled deeply. "Yes, this muffin is indeed a source of great power and happiness. For you see, this muffin is the only thing in the world that has the ability to increase your penis size."

Everybody stared at Morbid, making sure they had heard correctly.

"SERIOUSLY?" Azog shouted from the wall. "THAT'S what this is about? We almost killed innocent people so we could INCREASE OUR PENIS SIZES?"

"Goddamn it Rando I should have known you'd over inflate the importance of this muffin." Xicon would have facepalmed here, but his hands were bound.

"It's a heavy burden to carry. I've had to avoid eating it for years, as much as I'd love to. A single bite is all it takes, and you're well above average. I stole it from SpaceBass a long time ago. The only thing I know for certain is that it is never to be fully consumed."

Morbid laughed at this. "You're a fool, Rando, and that's why you've never had enough balls to lead us. Fortunately, after I eat this muffin, I shall."

"Don't do it, Morbid! You have no idea what you're getting into!"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what I'm getting into." With that, Morbid ate the entire muffin in a single bite.

Nothing happened at first. But then Morbid started to change. He was growing larger. His hair fell out and vanished. His head elongated and sloped on the sides. His legs curled up into spherical shapes. His body expanded, his arms drew inward. He was as high as the ceiling now. Large veins begin to run all across his body. His arms melded into his torso. His head stretched, becoming a very different sort of head. He cried out before his mouth disappeared. He tumbled downward, landing on the lawn below. The fruits of his earthbending vanished, and everybody rushed to the windows to see the final result.

The thing in the garden was no longer recognizable as Morbid. Instead, they were staring at a giant, erect penis, taller than the mansion itself.

"We have to destroy it," Rando said. "If we don't, it'll just keep getting larger and eventually destroy the world."

Tod nodded, and sent the rest of the housemates down the stairs to prepare for battle. He remained behind, however, to deal with Xicon and Azog.

"You two have done some pretty terrible things in pursuit of this muffin. I should kill you both here on the spot."

Xicon stared. "But you won't."

"Because you know," Azog said, "that we could just as easily kill you. Mutually assured destruction, Tod. And right now, destroying that thing is far more important."

Tod was reluctant, but nodded. They had a point. They all set off for the bottom of the staircase.

Once there, the mansion's denizens exchanged glances. Nobody said a word, but they all knew what was at stake. If they didn't destroy PhalloMorbid, the world stood no change. They all ran out into the back, weapons ready to fire. Tod took the lead and began to strategize.

"Deimos, Bob, you two are on the left testicle. Crush it as soon as you can!" They both nodded and set off toward PhalloMorbid. "McWeird, Dawn, you two on the right testicle. Same thing."

"Arthropods!" McWeird yelled as he opened his cage. Out tumbled several gigantic species of spider, as well as a swarm of house centipedes. They rushed toward the penis as fast as they could.

"Are those venomous?"

"Highly!"

Tod nodded, and watched as Dawn opened her cage. A large lion leaped out of it and roared loudly. Dawn clicked a button on her bracelet, and a whip extended from it. She cracked it a few times, and the lion roared once again before taking off after the penis.

"Okay, so that leaves Zaphod, Xicon, Azog, SHG, Rando, TSM, Mari, and - hang on, where's Nick?"

Suddenly the sound of glass shattering tore across the battlefield. A modified version of a charred Major Moustachio was shoved through the broken window, holding a flamethrower. "That dickhead is already pretty hot, but he's about to get hotter!" came Nick's voice.

"Alright, us, beef and Cryipto, we're on the shaft. Try to sever the head if you can, but if not, aim for the veins."

Everyone nodded, and took off for the penis. The battle was underway. Unfortunately, it didn't take long before matters were complicated. Metallic plates suddenly tore holes in the house as the flew through the air, and attached themselves to PhalloMorbid. Now they were facing a cybernetic penis.

"Alright, this really sucks, but stick to the plan, but focus on getting those plates off!"

Mari struck the first blow. Armed with a massive hose, it shot 160 proof bourbon in high volumes at the plates in the center of the shaft. She reached into her pocket with her free hand, and struck the match that she pulled out of it on the striker on her belt, and tossed it into the stream of bourbon. The resultant torrent of fire superheated the plate, and led PhalloMorbid to cry out in pain. The plate fell off soon after.

"Nice one Mari!" Tod called as he tossed large vials of HF into a cannon that bob had wheeled out earlier. He lit the fuse and ran away, watching as the cannon erupted and sent the vials flying into the plates near the base of the shaft. They quickly ate through the metal, but did not affect the skin of the penis. "Problematic."

Xicon fired a jet of water into one of the plates near the head, and immediately froze it into ice. Azog, standing next to him, grabbed the ice spear and electrified it, sending a stream of electricity into the plate and causing the penis to convulse. Though the spear failed to penetrate the pink flesh of PhalloMorbid, it did send another plate flying off of it.

McWeird's arthropods, meanwhile, had crawled in beneath the plates and were currently biting the right testicle. Their venom caused it to swell, gaining size and eventually popping the plates on the scrotum off due to the pressure. The arthropods continued to tear at the scrotum until Dawn's lion arrived and ripped the right testicle to shreds.

With the scrotum exposed, Deimos seized his chance and ran straight at it, jumping up and planting six knives into the thick scrotum at once. As he fell downward, he dragged the knives with him, slicing it open and allowing the left testicle to fall out and to the ground. Bob took the cue to leap high into the air and send his warhammer crashing on top of the testicle, crushing it.

With both testicles now destroyed, PhalloMorbid had no means of support left, and fell to the ground. The force of the fall dislodged the remaining plates, leaving it exposed. Major Moustachio took this moment to strike, sending a powerful jet of flame into the urethra of the penis. Azog aided the Major with his own firebending prowess , and the urethra eventually split the shaft in two. Zaphod then took his shot and sent six of his Frogrenades down the center, and after nailing a killer solo on his keytar, gave the signal for them to detonate, blowing the shaft to smithereens.

PhalloMorbid was almost finished. The housemates were about to celebrate when they noticed the penis was moving again - it was healing its wounds. They prepared to fight again when suddenly Rando flew out of one of the windows, holding a massive bomb in one hand, a Gravity Gun in the other, and a jetpack on his back. He pointed the Gravity Gun at the healing PhalloMorbid, and began to rise higher into the sky. Once he was high enough, he tossed the bomb up along with it, timing it perfectly so that it detonated and destroyed the entire PhalloMorbid in one spectacular explosion.

He flew back down to ground level. "Morbid planted a bomb in the room next to mine in case we managed to stop him. I did him a favor and returned it to him."

The mansion was mostly destroyed, but the long ordeal was over. They would rebuild it over time, welcome Xicon and Azog back into the group, and mysteriously forget about their previous treachery. Things were finally well in the Interplosion Mansion.

Except for one thing.

Major Moustachio's part in the war against Morbid was not forgotten, but Nick's presence HAD been forgotten. In the room that connects all the vents, he had been performing experiments ever since Xicon and Azog's treachery was revealed. He had eventually succeeded, and was nowhere to be found.

Until one night, in the center of the house, a machine whirred to life. A shutter opened, and revealed a single glowing red eye.

"Hello."

THE END... OR IS IT?
<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:43 pm

<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:52 am

Right, well I've decided I'm going to do a picture group shot of the IP cast. How you look will be based partly on this story, avatars, what I know about you and what I imagine you to be like. If you want something particular about yourself let me know. Here's a preview (of me in my vanity)
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

The Slender Man

Dragon Man

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:01 am

Can't wait.
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:50 am

Nick's creepy evil laugh made me shudder, in a totally good way. Lol, install sequel hook. Also, I'm drawing something too, so let me know if you want anything specific, otherwise you'll either look like your avatar or your username, or a mixture of both.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:10 am

I have no issues at all with looking like Flake
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

Riovas

Honored One

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:41 am

That. was. AWESOME.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 am

I clearly look like this
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:12 pm

I finally got around to reading this, my god it was worth the wait! Amazing job Xicon!
@MorbidPuppies - Winner of LPW's 69th Page! - Ban Hammer Count: 46 Permanent Bans!
Previous

Return to General Information