FAQ  •  Login

Nickjackal's Painful Pieces of Prose presents: "Balto"

<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Fri May 25, 2012 1:12 am

Nickjackal's Painful Pieces of Prose presents: "Balto"

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and platypi, I present to you the first in a new series of fan-fic spoofing in the style of FFF and "sporking" ( Basically MST3k-ing fanfictions. ). It's the moment you've all not been waiting for...

Nickjackal's Painful Pieces of Prose ( or, "How I Learned to Start Worrying Again and Pray For the Bomb" )

Now, as this is my first endavor to do something like this on my own, I'm expecting that I'll make some "mistakes" here and there in my delivery. I apologize if or when I do, but I feel confident that none of my mistakes can outdo the mistake these authors made in writing their stories.

Now, for my first riff, I've chosen a story of timeless love, a classic Romeo and Juliet story about two different species who fall head over heels with each other from the moment they meet. Their love blossoms over the span of several chapters, until...wait, no, wrong thing.

Today's story is about Balto raping a panther demon not five minutes after he meets her, and the strange events that follow. I present to you:

Balto: the Hero, the Legend, the RAPIST by Countrydog2010

Buckle in, kiddies. We're in for a ride through Hell.

(Note, the first two chapters do not have titles, so I have kindly improvised. You may thank me by providing me ice cream to drown my sorrow in. )
-----------

CHAPTER ONE: THE STORY HAS BALTO IN THE TITLE, WHAT COULD GO WRONG

this is a story requested by Mystery-guy . It is a little strange, but I am not complaining.

I am. As many others will be soon, too.

Disclaimer : I don't own any character's in this story . BLAH BLAH BLAH

But you're still going to destroy the few familiar ones you do use.
Well, don't worry, I'm sure there's a way I can find out how to sue you back to the Stone Age anyway.

this is only the first part so I didn't use every thing that Mystery-guy suggested . I have to have something for part 2

See, I don't know who to hate more here: this so-called "Mystery-guy" for suggesting this, or you, Countrydog2010, for writing this thing. Since I can't see Mystery-guy, and going by this tale of passion, I don't think I want to, I'll just direct all my hatred toward you. I'm sure you won't mind.

anyway i hope you like this story.

Anyway, I hope you fall into a pit of honey badgers. -sigh- let's just get this over with, I guess...

It has been several months after balto saved the town of Nome from the diphtheria crisis.

Unfortunately, I'm going to assume the town died anyway due to freezing conditions since I don't remember any humans showing up in this fanfic. Good thing, too, because in about ten minutes, shit's gonna get weird.

With Jenna pregnant, he was left without any sex from her for the next 9 weeks. he knew he wouldn't be getting any from her anytime soon, so he decided to another way to satisfy his sexual urges.

Two sentences. Two goddamn sentences in and you already have an inkling of what you're going to get. Balto's nature as a cool, honorable, brave and calm dog has been shaken by the fact that his girlfriend is too pregnant to put out. That is the opening premise to this fanfiction, and the reason why he does what he is about to do.

He was still very horny, and longed to shove his big long dogmeat into someone.

I couldn't resist. I'm (not) sorry.

He decided to take a walk into town, as he tried to shrug of the ugre to plow himself into the first bitch he saw.

Ah, yes. When I get horny, I always take walks to try and will away the urge. People reacting in disgust to the strange, shaggy man with an erection walking down the street probably has something to do with it.

...Wait, where does Balto even live in this fic? I forget where he lived in the movie, and this fic has sapped me of the urge to watch it for the forseeable future. Does he live in a house? A hut? A dog pen? A cave? I need DETAILS, man, DETAILS!!

He walking along when suddenly, he tripped over something, falling face first into the cold, wet snow.

Ah, cold substances usually do help relieve erections. I'm sure that'll help.

Wait, no, it's fucking Alaska. I forgot, the author doesn't care about such trivial things as biology. This is just a small matter compared to the coming questions you're about to have, anyway.

He turned to see that it was book buried under the white and substance.

Oh boy, a mysterious tome, covered in a white and [missing adjective] substance! I wonder whatever could be inside? A spell to cure cancer? A recipe to make you younger? Something for Balto to Rape?

Also, I really hope the mystery substance is snow. However, that missing adjective leaves alot of questions, and Balto IS horny as hell. I hope he doesn't have a hair trigger on that baby or BLOOAORGGHHH

He was to pick it up, but as he did, as dark aura surround the strange book. There was a quick and instantaneous flash of light, that obstructed his vision momentarily.

" In a moment, a demonic voice filled Balto's ears. " EGO SUM ETERNUS! " it cried, filling Balto's head with visions of chaos and destruction, before a creature unlike anything he'd ever seen before appeared before Balto.

It was the last thing he'd see, as soon he and all other life forms on Earth joined The Foul Lich Xuballicha in the song that had sat in the back of their minds since the dawn of their creation, a song passed down in the DNA of every living creature. The song that would end the Earth."

There. I just wrote a new ending to this story, so you don't have to read the horribly, horribly worse thing that happens next. This is your last chance to turn back, I warn you. If you continue any further, morbid curiosity will take hold, and you will find yourself screaming in terror as you click the "exit" button, or follow the story to its strange conclusion, and find that your brain feels a little more melted.

Last chance.

I warned you.

When he was able to see again, he saw a beautiful panther demon. She layed there in the snow, bound in chains, and vulnerable.

" Is it my birthday already?" Balto asked. " Or Christmas? I have no sense of time. Is it maybe Easter? Or...or is it dinner time? I don't know. I'm a dog. Oh, hey, kitty! Can I rape you?"

"Who are you?," asked Balto, confused about what he just witnessed . He saw how vulnerable she was . It was like the god's had answered his prayers.

Maybe the Gods will answer my prayers and burn you and all you hold dear alive.

She had the biggest tit's he had ever seen ,and her fur looked to be as soft as velvet.

Looked to be. Turns out, it feels like incredibly coarse sandpaper coated in a light layer of cement. Hell's animals are different. They have a special pit for people who robbed banks for a living where these little housecats with fur that feels like broken glass rub up against your legs and ankles for a few centuries.

I'm also wondering what qualifies as "Big Tits" for panthers, but no way in hell am I googling that. I'd rather not have that on my search history compared to all the other crazy stuff that's probably on there.

"My name is Voncia," said the panther demon . "What's your name, and for that matter, where am I?"

A darker hell than the one you came out of.

"It's Balto," said the wolfdog, "and you are the answer to my problem ." "I am extremely horny, you are bound in chains and you ain't going nowhere." " I am the one who is going to rape you."

Awfully blunt, isn't he?
...Wait...did...did Balto just say "ain't"...? Is Balto a redneck now? Oh god, now I'm imagining it...now I'm imagining it and this fanfic makes so much more sense...

"What did you say?," asked Voncia, as she was just now notice the steel chains that held her down ,and the stakes the drove the chains into the ground.

Yeah, you'd think she would have noticed those right off, wouldn't you? Also, where'd the stakes come from? Did a few vampires donate those to Satan for something like this?

...What the hell was the name of that book, "1,001 incantations to summon rapable animals?"

Because that's what I imagine, and I imagine it having a little sticker on the front that says " Now includes ten recipes for a fabulous dinner and desert!"

I miss the warm embrace of sanity.

She was helpless, and couldn't move at all, as Balto moved in closer, forcing his 10 inch cock deep inside her gorgeous throat. She gagged a bit as she proceeded to take the huge rod all the way in . Balto quickly wrapped his front paws around the back of her head, and began thrusting himself into her warm maw.

...Ignoring the fact that Balto's penis is as long as his forearm, I'm wondering how in the world a "throat" can be gorgeous. I've watched TLC, I've seen those shows where they stick a camera down someone's mouth while they eat, or get a piece of shrapnel or a piece of hamburger out, and let me tell you something, honey, there is nothing gorgeous about it. I cannot imagine dog's throats are much better. Especially with penis crammed into them.

"You like that, don't you bitch!?," said Balto ." I am gonna piss into your mouth, and make you swallow it down."

HOORAY, MY FIRST TOHT! I'LL MAKE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY NIGHTMARES TO PUT IT.

Voncia just let out a muffled whimper as she was forced to do whatever he said. She nearly choked he as held her against him. Letting out a loud howl, he began relieving the tension on his bladder, as he let loose a torrent of hot yellow piss down the undulating throat of the helpless panther demon.

Phew, riffing fanfics is hard work. Anyone up for lemonade? I forgot to get ice, so it's room temperature and tastes kinda salty.

She swallowed it all down and nearly gagged again as he finished marking his territory, and pulled his still hardened cock out of her mouth .

So now her organs and digestive tract are your territory, Balto? Um...congrats? Enjoy her poop--oh god wait no please don't forget I SAID THAT EEAUURRRGH

She took a brief moment to catch her breath, she layed on the ground, choking on the dog piss and panting heavily. "No more, PLEASE ," said Voncia, pleading for mercy . "I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE, NO MORE ." " I DON'T LIKE THIS."

Either the author isn't very good about the placement of quotation marks and sentences, or that's just my thoughts invading the story and projecting into WordPad. Either works.

"Who cares what you want or like," Balto replied ." You are my territory now, and you will give me what I want, and what I want is pussy". "SO, YOU ARE GONNA SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP, AND GIVE IT TO ME, UNDERSTAND!?"

Nah, it was the first thing.

Also, the hilarity of Balto shouting " You will give me what I want, and what I want is pussy" is not lost on me. I hope to see an image macro of it. Preferably Balto making some sort of strange face. Maybe that'll distract me from the pain this has brought me.

The demon just nodded and whined, in agreement as she was powerless to stop the horny mutt. He walked up behind her and prepared to penetrate her as he wrapped his front paw around her massive waist .

This implies that Balto is smaller than the panther demon. That or that the panther demon has been ignoring the fact that it's bikini season and diving into the 9 Lives.

"PLEASE JUST LET ME GO," said Voncia as she stuggled now to break the chains to bound her so tightly . Balto completely ignored her as he forced his cock all the way inside and leaving his oversized knot pressed against her warm slit as he thrusted himself violenty in and out of the panther's tight voluptuous pussy.

Any of the guys in the audience cringe whenever a penis is described as a 'knot'? Or am I the only one who finds fanfics like that? I sure hope I'm not.

The big Panther demon let out a bonechilling roar as the mutt violated her and to away her innocence. The was nothing she could do to stop him as she cried out from the deep and torturous pain.

Similarly, there is nothing I can do as I cry out from the deep and torturous pain in my mind's eye. Nothing except write this down and try to somehow justify the pain.

"THAT A GIRL, JUST RELAX AND LET ME BREED YOU," said Balto continuing his rapid, but violent thrusts as he broke through her hymen and plunged his doghood deeper into his big cat bitch .

Two things.

1. Balto? She's not relaxing. She's screaming in deep and torturous pain. When someone gets a massage, they smile in relaxation. When someone is raped by a dog with a mutant penis, they scream out in deep and torturous pain.

2. The description of Vonica as a "Big cat bitch" makes me giggle for reasons likely obvious for those that know the true meaning of the word "bitch".

3. I'm not good with numbers.

"AHHHHHHHHH, I FEEL IT INSIDE ME, IT HURTS SO MUCH," screamed Voncia as she lost her virginity to the oversized mutt that was thrusting against her backside . Balto thrusted into her one last time, forcing his bulbous knot deep inside her love tunnel.

80's Hair Metal Band Name #1: Love Tunnel.

She cried out loudly as she felt the knot quickly began to swell up inside her. His pace quickened as he sought to breed her, but he couldn't help but wonder if a cat hybrid could carry his puppies.

If cartoons are right, they can:

And since this is a cartoon fanfic...oh god.

"What would they called them?," he thought. He figured that it was worth a shot at least. He hilted himself against her for a final time, relaxing his mucsles, as he raised his mighty head up toward the night sky, and the air became still as fired of his load deep into her young fertile womb .

"Horrifying". Horrifying is what they'd call them, Balto.

Because balto's knot was so big, the wolfdog's seed could not leak out . She began panting again as felt his wolf cream moving inside of her.

WOLF CREAM, YOU CREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR WOLF CREAM.

At that same moment she released her embryos into her cum filled womb.

T.M.I. T.M.I. T.M.I.

Balto turn around to relieve some of the pressure, but still keeping himself tied inside the panther demon. In a quick burst of rage, Voncia finally broke the chains, but It was no use seeing as they were now tied together.

" But how?" you ask. " How are they still tied together? Did the chains simply whirl around and lock together around Balto's paws in a cruel twist of fate?"

Well, the implied answer is not so kind. You see, you will remember that Balto's mutant penis is still inside her. His mutant, ten inch long "knot" is stuck inside her.

Balto is stuck inside her pussy with his mutant dick.

IF I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT YOU DO TOO

"Well, you may have broke the chains, but you can't break away from me," said Balto." Struggle all you want , it won't save you from bearing my pups."

" Or kittens. The author hasn't quite decided yet. He may forget about it and have you lay dragon eggs. Dragons are cool."

She whimpered softly as her belly began to distend from the dog's fertile seed, and moaned in new found pleasure, as her tits began to swell up with milk for her future puppies.

You fail biology forever.
You fail the concept of love forever.
You simply fail sir.

Unfortunately, I've seen the other chapters, and this is NOT the only biological process that happens inhuma--...incaninely quickly.

She had fought it for too long, but she finally gave in to the pleasure. She was beginning to like having the balto inside of her, and she wanted more, but she was just too tired to continue.

Uh oh, better be careful about falling in love too quick, Vonica, he'll go find some other hellbeast out of a random arcane text to rape once you start to show that you're pregnant. Which, going by the author's concept of biology, will happen in about 23 minutes.

"You can come home with me," said Balto as he saw that she was exhausted, and who could blame her.

"Yes, come home with me, the dog that raped you and pissed on your guts 30 seconds after you poofed into existance. That is the perfectly sane and rational thing to do."

"That's very kind of you," said Voncia as nodded lovingly in agreement. 30 minutes later Balto finally pulled out of her.

He would have pulled out sooner, but the two of them were distracted by a random leaf falling off of a tree. And then a flake of snow. And then some other thing. Dogs and cats share the trait of not paying attention to what they're doing for very long periods. Why, sometimes dogs will just forget that they have mates and just rape any ol' random hellbeast that pops out of random, white substance covered books on the side of the street. Right there in front of God and everybody. Yup. Dogs are funny.

He was caught by surprise when she around and locked muzzles . She leaned even closer as she felt Balto tongue dance about within the maw of the Panther demon . Romance filled the midnight air as they finally broke their kiss.

So let's recap: They met 40 minutes ago, and ten minutes of that were spent with Balto in a lust filled craze angrily raping Vonica and urinating into her mouth. Thirty minutes of that were spent in silence, presumably with neither of them doing anything. Now they love each other.

ROMANCE

Also it's midnight now apparently.

What the fuck.

"Let's go home," said Balto, urging her to stand . She quickly got to feet and began walking home with Balto, and smiling happily cause she had finally found the love of her life, and nothing would ever be the same again.

Especially Vonica's stomach. Those stretch marks will last forever, hahahahahahahahaKILLME.

To be continued

So concludes the first chapter in this heartwarming tale about how rape is love.

And if you thought THAT was weird, folks, well...you haven't seen anything yet.

I have seen the future, and it makes me weep.

CHAPTER 2: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

"Balto" ; The hero, The legend, and The RAPIST Part 2 . Here it the one you've waited for .

...Sir, we have been waiting on many things. We have been waiting on the cure for cancer, we have been waiting for world peace, we have been waiting for a government that does not care for itself, we have been waiting on Half Life 2: Episode 3/Half Life 3.

There are children out there in the world waiting to be fed right now, prisoners waiting for their sentence, and somewhere in the world a child is waiting for his or her parents to pick them up from soccer practice.

We have not been waiting for this.

Disclaimer: i don't own Balto or any character's that are in this story . this was requested by Mystery-guy.

So you keep saying. Yet still I hate you.

this story will envolve a threesome, so bear with me this is my first time writing something involving a three way

Thank you for warning me, I'm sure this will be much worse than you believe.

well any, once again you read at you own risk, and "NOW" on with the story

SUSPICIOUS QUOTATION MARKS.

Voncia woke up early the next morning, to the feeling of her new lover's head pressed firmly against her warm milk filled mammaries.

Remember last chapter when I said that it'd take about 26 minutes for her to start showing signs of pregnancy? I was wrong by a few hours.

This is a situation where nobody is truly right or wrong though except the author, because we are discussing a dog raping and impregnating a panther demon.

Well, I'm discussing it, you're just along for the ride.

She was moaning softly, and was quickly becoming aroused, as the wolfdog licked her huge breasts. Each lick sent a new wave of pleasure through out her entire body, as she began lactating all over her lover.

" Oh, shit, shit, I'm so sorry, it's a nervous reaction. Let me get something to clean that off with..."

She quickly rolled him over on his back, and bent her head down,and proceeded to lick the warm milk from his matted fur.

...I hate being right, have I mentioned that?

With her long wet tongue, she covered every last inch of him, from the top, and down between his furry legs, as the hot pantheress began licking his balls.

Every last inch of him, from between his toes to inside his ears, she cleaned her freak accident off of him.

Balto whimpered a little at this, and watched as his huge cock peaked out from it's sheath."You taste so good baby," said Voncia, as she continued to lick his huge balls, and up and down his now fully erect member .

...You know what, nothing really of note besides the obvious happens for the next couple of paragraphs, so I'm going to skip them. I hope you don't mind your missed opportunity to read about dog sex.

As Voncia swallowed down the last bit of Balto's tasty cream, she turned around slowly, getting down on all fours, giving her mate a better view."COME ON BABY, FUCK ME RAGGED," said Voncia, wanting to feel that wolf meat inside of her once again.

As you can see, you did not miss much.

Balto got up to his feet and moved toward her, ready to have his way with her, when suddenly, they were interrupted by an unexpected visitor.

It was Vonica's aunt Flo, meaning that for the forseeable future, there won't be any more sex, and this horrible beast of a fic will be forced to develop an actual story.

Haha, just kidding, you didn't think you'd actually get off that easy, did you?

There was a loud, thunderous crash, that startled the two lovers, as what appeared to be a lion/human hybrid, broke through the wall, eventhough he could have opened up the door, and just walked in.

Holy SHIT. And in the span of one sentence, the story becomes EVEN MORE CRAZY.

Ok, let's analyze this. There is now suddenly a lion-human hybrid involved, that has just burst through the wall. And I love how the author threw in the detail that this thing could have just opened up the door, as if it didn't understand the concept. I actually laughed at that, though probably not in the way the author intended, if he indeed intended for us to laugh at that.

"WHERE IS SHE?" asked the halfbreed lion. The two lovers were so shook up by what transpired, that could not answer right away. "HE HE HE HE, AFTER MANY MONTHS OF SEARCHING, I FINALLY FOUND YOU, EH VONCIA!!!!!!!!"

Ok, so this lion-human hybrid thing is apparently a demon as well. One that has a combination of Christian Bale using his thumbtacks-and-gravel Batman voice, and Brian Blessed using his...Brian Blessed voice. At least, that's what I'm going to imagine since demons usually have that warped, double voice thing.

Voncia looked frightenedly up at the tall lionlike beast that pursued her . "LEON, What are you doing here?," asked Voncia .

Admit it, when you saw Leon in all caps, you thought about Ashley from Resident Evil 4. Don't even deny it. And now that's going to be Vonica's voice for the rest of the fic in your mind. That high, annoying voice added to the chorus of screaming brain cells that cannot comprehend what you are trying to process.

"WAIT A MINUTE, VONCIA!!," Balto interupted . "Do you know this guy?"

" YES I DO BALTO HE IS AN OLD COLLEGE FRIEND OF MINE WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE SURPRISE. "

"Yes, his name is Leon the 4th," Voncia replied . "He is from the same demension as me, which means he must have followed me through the portal i used to enter your world."

Leon...the 4th? Seriously? I mean, I don't doubt the promiscuity of hellbeasts, I mean...you're doing what you're doing right now with something of an entirely different, lesser species, but still. The name just sounds so cartoony...

OH WAIT IT'S BALTO HA HA SILLY ME OF COURSE IT'S CARTOONY. [B

"OH yeah, the book," said Balto, "but that still doesn't explain why he wants you."

For sex, you dense mutt. That's the only thing any breathing mammal is good for in this fanfic apparently.

This also brings up a strange thought: What if Leon would have come out first? You could honestly reverse the roles right now and the story wouldn't be drastically changed because of it.

"ENOUGH TALKING," said Leon, roaring in anger . "I am taking back what's rightfully mine." "YOU ARE MY QUEEN, and I am taking you back home."

...Wait, huh? Who said that second part? Was it just the author screwing up quotation placement again, or is there actually a third/fourth party in here?

You know what, I'm gonna pretend that there is. In the canon in my head, an alligator snapping turtle wearing a little postman's outfit came out of the book too, named Bertie Bertram, the Holiday Mailman. He always finds himself interjecting into random conversations from his little space over in the corner, yet nobody notices him. Ever.

Poor Bertie. He'll never get laid.

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU," Voncia said, pointing her index finger at him in anger, bending down of all fours again as Balto mounted her . "I HAVE FOUND A NEW LOVE, SO WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR LEAVE!!!!"

What a way to make your point, huh? You're so caught up in sex that you don't even bother ending the argument while your new "love" you met eight hours ago mounts you and WHERE THE FUCK IS JENNA. Did she just go stay at her mom's or something for a few days? Seriously, you would expect Balto's pregnant mate to have some sort of presence in the story besides being used as a plot device for Balto to rape something. God, it's the little details that bother me...

Do cats even have index fingers?

"WHAT?!" "YOU WOULD BETRAY ME FOR A MUTT!!!," Leon shouted.

I forgot to mention, Bertie's mostly deaf, so he couldn't even hear the sounds of ecstacy from his lover even if he did ever manage to score.

Poor Bertie.

Leon was filled with rage as he watched The wolfdog wrapped his furry paws around her waist , and shoved his big wolf meat deep inside of Voncia.

...BIG WOLF MEAT, GET YOUR BIG WOLF MEAT TODAY AT TOM'S DELI, ONLY $3.99 A POUND, GREAT FOR FILLING YOUR LOVERS WITH, GET IT WHILE IT'S ON SALE.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm going to go vomit again.

Voncia panted heavily as Balto thrusted himself in and out of her wet pussy. Slurping noises could be heard, as the mutt plunged himself back into her again.

PUSSIES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO MAKE SLURPING NOISES SOMETHING IS WRONG THAT THING IS FUCKING ALIVE AND IS EATING BALTO'S MUTANT PENIS OH GODDDD...

"THAT'S RIGHT LEON," said Balto ."SHE'S......HUFF.......MY......BITCH...... HUFF, HUFF.....NOW." Leon listened to her cry and moans, as Balto gave her more and more pleasure.

Again I giggle at the use of the word 'bitch' to describe a feline-related demon.

I also giggle because I am losing my sanity and the wallpaper is so fucking annoying won't stop screaming at me I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HAPPY ALRIGHT JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME WRITE IN PEACE YOU BITCH.

He suddenly realized that she was truly happy, but part of would alway love her . Suddenly, the lion had a moment of weakness, as he began to cry for her to love him again.

Wat.

Are you...

Are you seriously trying to inject drama in this story about Balto rape-loving a panther demon he met eight hours ago? Are you seriously? I mean because, it's pretty apparent all you care about is the sex, and nobody watches porn for the plot, and I would assume that the small audience that reads Balto erotica just scrolls right to the fucking without even caring about what the damn plot is. I mean, you've pretty much emphasized porn over plot here.

"Listen , I was just thinking about where I might have went wrong," said Leon, as moved closer toward his ex lover.

Probably around the time you entered this story, man.

Hell, probably around the time this story was written, period.

"I can't stop you from leaving, but let me pleasure you one last time." Sounding convincing, she began licking Leon's furry balls, making his huge barbed cock spring forth from his mighty sheath.

"WORKS FOR ME, PAL 8D "

It was always her fantasy to the have a threesome. This didn't bother Balto at all, as the continued to plow his panteress bitch. Leon yipped a little, as Voncia caught him of guard by pulling his hard cock into her warm, wet maw, and sucked him off slowly, taking her time to savor the flavor of the 10 inch rod pressed firmly between her furry lips.

At this point I think it's safe to say you won't be shocked when I tell you that what follows are another three long paragraphs of poorly written sex filled with screaming, huffing, meat rods, and jism for all, which for reasons I won't delve into reminds me of my sophmore year of high school. I will say that there's more than one way to play badminton, and many of them involve interesting things with your hips.

Leon and Balto both cried out loudly as they both exploded inside of her and filling both of her holes with sticky white cum. Her body began to shake involuntary as she tried to accomodate the massive amount seed being forced into her . As Leon finished up and pulled out of her tail hole, she collasped onto floor underneath her .

Leon just laid back and feel asleep, seeing as how Balto was gonna be inside her for a while.

"Oh Balto", said Voncia, right before she passed out from exhaustion. Balto rubbed her huge milk filled tits a little as a way of keeping himself stimulated, not wanting to pulled out of her too quickly as he turned around keeping himself lodged deep within her .

He sure has a thing about wanting to stay inside her. Then again, it is Alaska after all. Maybe he's just doing it for warmth.

Maybe the author has no sense of female comfort level involving things remaining in their vaginas for extended periods of time.

Somehow I'm going with the latter.

About half an hour later, he quickly noticed that Leon had gone for a walk around town, and before he could pull out of his panther demon lover, the house door swung wide open, looking up to see Jenna standing in the door way with a look of disbelief on her face, as she saw them together.

Balto began to wonder how he was gonna get out of this one, as he laid there hung up inside another female.

To Be Continued

UH, OH, looks like Balto's been caught . Stay Posted to find what happens in part 3

Haha, oh that wacky Balto and his shenanigans! I bet Jenna's going to give him a good whack upside the head with a frying pan.

...Right?

Well, unfortunately, sleep calls me, so we're going to have to find out later today, in the thrilling, exciting two part conclusion to this stimulating fanfic.

Get ready for it folks, because it's a gut-buster.

And not in the good way.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 am

Re: Nickjackal's Painful Pieces of Prose presents: "Balto"

<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Sat May 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Well, folks, here's the last two chapters. I tried putting this off as long as I could, but I guess I've gotta swallow the bitter pill and finish this.

CHAPTER 3: THERE IS NO KIND AND LOVING GOD THAT WOULD ALLOW THIS (or "Balto's Punishment", as per the writer.)

This is part 3 of the Balto series, and also want to take this time to tell you that Balto will not be in the fourth chapter,

Yuh-oh. This right here should give us a general direction of where this fic is going. Right? She'll probably pull out a pistol or something and shoot Balto, right?

Well...

but Balto or not this series will continue.

Because God has 7,000 names, and I'm pretty sure one of them is " Trollface ".

just a recap: last time, our story ended up, where Jenna caught Balto in the act of cheating. What is she gonna do?

Rip his penis off? Kill him? Drown him in tit milk? Shit, I don't know. Why are you asking me? You're the one writing this eldritch beast.

Well, keep reading to find out. NOW, on with the story.

Deep breaths, folks. Deep breaths. It'll all be over soon...

"JENNA!!!!," said Balto, realizing he had just been caught with his knot deep inside of someone other than her. Voncia was still sound asleep .

Voncia apparently has narcolepsy, because normally people can't sleep through something with four exclaimation marks in allcaps.

Balto knew he was in deep trouble, as Jenna move closer toward him. He could tell she was angry, as she snarled and growled, muttering curses under her ragged breath.

Just like me when I read this fic, haha.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!," Jenna screamed .

" SHH, QUIET, BITCH, YOU'LL WAKE VONCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Balto whispered as quietly as possible.

I am your mate and you have the nerve to cheat on me with some other bitch.

Who said this? This wasn't in quotes, so it wasn't Jenna or Bertie....could...could their house be haunted? BY A SEX GHOST?!

Balto couldn't defend himself, and he knew what he did was wrong, but he never thought Jenna would ever catch him.

See, the thing is, Balto, you should have just told her to go somewhere else, or at least done it somewhere else. As it stands, you took her back to your house/hut/motel/place/thing. The one where you live. And insisted on keeping your penis inside her for six hours, taking as much time as you damn well please. There is no one here to blame but yourself.

She did though, and now she was gonna punish him, ensuring that he will never cheat on her ever again.

Alright, I see where this is going, she's gonna chop his penis off and let him bleed to death. Go ahead, I've read The Pokemon Story, I can handle it...

"PLEASE JENNA, FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!," Balto pleaded, letting tiny whimpers escape his lips. He was terrified of what she might do to him, as she got ever closer, and eventually pressing her furry face against his. Balto whimpered and cried even more, as the enraged husky bent down, and began to slather his face with her long wet tongue.

....Apparently she is actually going to join in with the orgy. I can't say I'm surprised.

"PLEASE STOP!!!!," said Balto, as he whined and whimpered from her tongue's assault . "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME!!!!!," he asked, unsure of what her answer might be.

So he liked it when Voncia was slathering his tongue all over his face, but now this is the epitome of dread for him.

Balto needs to get his priorities straight.

"That's a very simple question to answer my dear, sweet Balto," Jenna replied, licking her lips slowly, as she bent down again in front of her mate.

Here come the gardening shears...

"I am going to eat you, as punishment for betraying me."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Balto tried to scream for help, as Jenna opened up nice and wide, and took his whole head into the warm, wet maw that was waiting to claim him.

The rest of his body thrashed around outside, as the husky powerful jaws clamped down hard around the mutt's fragile neck, and almost shattered it, as blood gushed from it.

Balto cried out in agonizing pain, but his cries were unheard, as Jenna took her first *GULP* forcing the first bit of her meal into the tight grip of her throat .

Outside, Balto continued to thrash about as Jenna's throat muscles sqeezed tightly around his head, making it difficult to breath, and escape .

Jenna gently rubbed Balto back with her front paws, as she sought to calm her squirming meal down. This made the husky giggled a little as she began dragging more of Balto into her .

The mutt was now halfway inside her now, as she decided to her time to enjoy her wriggling meal, as licked his furry underbelly, savoring the flavor.

"Mmmm, taste like chicken," she thought as saliva and drool dripped from the roof of her mouth, making the mutt's fur nice and wet for the last journey he would ever take.

Jenna gulped deeply a few times, pulling even more of him in . A happy thought came across the beautiful husky's mind, as she felt a warm tingling sensation against tight ring at the bottom her thoat.

She swallowed hard, forcing Balto's head to clear the ring, and make his way into his new temporary home, that is Jenna .

The rest of his body would soon follow, as swallowed down more of her tasty treat.

.....*deep breath*

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THE FUCK THAT JUST FUCKING FUCKED ONTO MY FUCKING SCREEN WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED WHAT THE FUCKING HELL FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING SHIT GODDAMNIT WHAT IN THE 7,000 NAMES OF GOD JUST HAPPENED WHAT IN THE FUCKING SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT THE COLOSSAL SHITTING FUCKING FUCKHELL FUCKING DAMMIT THE FUCKING DOCTOR IS IN AND THE PROGNOSIS IS "FUCK"

Balto should have thought twice before cheating on her. He was *Now,* nothing more than food for his pups.

FUCK YOU BALTO IS NOT FOOD FOR HIS FUCKING PUPPIES HE IS A DOG AND YOU ARE A HORRIBLE FUCKING WRITER AND I HATE BOTH YOU AND FUCKING MYSTERY-GUY FOR WRITING THIS AND FUCKING DOING THIS TO A RESPECTABLE FUCKING CARTOON YOU FUCKING SHIT I DID NOT EVER NEED TO FUCKING KNOW THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS FUCKING EXISTS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AND FUCK ME FOR READING THIS.

"AHHH, LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!," screamed Balto, as more of his body follow him into the warm acid filled prison.

HE'S STILL FUCKING ALIVE?! JESUS CHRIST, WHY CAN YOU NOT LET HIM SIMPLY HAVE DIED QUICKLY, DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DRAG OUT YOUR MURDER OF THIS BELOVED CHILDHOOD CHARACTER?! I NAME YOU "MOTHERFUCKER", AND YOU CAN GO FUCK OFF.

The air was stagnant making it hard to breath as he banged his head into her stomach walls, desperately searching for a way out, but know that he would never find one. All that was left of the famous Balto was his hind legs and tail, thrashing violently about, as he was determined to fight to the very end.

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU AND THE THINGS YOU WRITE AND THE WORDS YOU SAY AND I WISH YOU WOULD JUST SHUFFLE OFF THIS MORTAL COIL INTO THE HOTTEST DEEP FRYER IN HELL YOU SICK BASTARD.

Jenna giggled again happily as she tilted her head back letting gravity play it's part, as she closed her wet maw around Balto's furry feet . All the was left was his tail as it twitched about, involuntarilly.

HATE.

She smiled real big, and decided to end Balto's life once and for all, as she slurped his tail up like a piece of spaghetti.

I don't know what else to say besides "FUCK" right now, so...there's that. Haha. Funny joek.

After such incredible meal, she laid down right beside the still sleeping Voncia, as she rubbed her engorged belly, watch as Balto still struggled within her .

JESUS, JUST KILL HIM ALREADY! YOU BROKE HIS NECK, DECIDED TO 'End his life once and for all' AND HE'S STILL ALIVE?!

WHO FAPS TO THIS SHIT!?

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY, LET ME OUT HERE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!," pleaded Balto. He cried out as loud he could, but alas, his words fell on deaf ears, as Jenna just laid back, and listened to the *GURGLES* and *CHURNS* coming from her huge, pregnant belly .

"AHHH how *URP* unfortunate for you," said Jenna, as she notice her belly was shinking a little.

Fucking ew.

The acids quickly went to work, as Balto's tail and hind legs melted away first, eating away at his fur and skin, digesting him, and leaving nothing but bones, and soon they to would be gone .

Finally, Jesus. At least he's dead now and not suffering anymo--

"NOOOOOOOOOOO, GOD PLEASE HELP!!!!," Balto cried out once again in deep despair, as the pool of stomach acids rose up higher, claiming more of him .

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Only his head was left floating above the acid, letting out one final howl before he died, as the rest of his body was quickly disolved, and his head quickly became detatched from his neck and floated along the acids strong current., as Jenna's belly shrink down signficantly.

FINALLY.

Balto fought hard but in the end, he because nothing more than a thick nutrient's soup to feed her pups with.

Disgust. Let me tell you just how much you disgust me.

I have watched a little boy remove the contents of his diaper to smear on his sister's face in a grocery store.

I have seen the bone sticking out of an injured man's broken leg.

I have seen a frog attempt to consume an injured bird.

And I have seen much more than this.

But you, sir. More than all this, you disgust me. I find myself retching during this sequence of events, and I know that at least one other person is thinking about it as they read this, read your lovingly described digestion of Balto.

And the more disgusting fact? You're going to have Jenna get fucked. Even without reading this fanfic, I could tell that that's the direction you're heading since up until this point this has sort of been a one-way fic. You just decided to throw in a little swerve there.

You're going to have Jenna get plowed like a fucking wheat field by Leon the fucking Fourth and that panther-demon thing, and you're just gonna try passing this off as normal.

Disgusting.

Jenna let out a hearty belch as she patted her slightly chubby belly one last time, and smiled happily, before sleep finally took her .

I wish that frostbite would take her.

She could picture what it was like for Balto, flesh and bones disolving him into a liquid substance, as his head floated above the acids only to disappear moments later.

Oh good, describe this to me some more. I just love it. I'm masturbating all over the damn keyboard, can't you see? CAN'T YOU!?

Balto was gone, and nothing will ever bring him back. A few minutes later, Leon comes back and sees Jenna and Voncia laying beside each other. they were sound asleep as Jenna slept of the rest of her meal, and voncia moaned in deep slumber.

Whooptee doo.

"What do we have here?," he said to himself, licking his lips. "That mutt "Balto" must have gone out for a walk."

Since that seems like that's all anybody friggin' does in this fanfic besides sleep and fuck.

"Now, I have two bitches all to myself, and no one can stop me," he said, as he moved in closer, ready to have some fun.

Oh dear, what an unforseen turn of events.

TO BE CONTINUED.

what do you think is gonna happen next? please, post your comments.

I think Jenna's gonna eat Leon and Voncia is what I think, going by that sudden trip off the slippery slope, there.

I mean, seriously, most times there's just a bunch of fighting and a breakup, but I've heard very few cases where the girl that's cheated on will eat her boyfriend alive. And now? " Oh no, witnesses! CHOMP. Buuurp, Fart, zzzzzz"

Then again the more likely scenario is Jenna just gets rapeloved on by Voncia and Leon the 4th.

If you think i should make this longer, I could do an extended version later.

I think you should go play in traffic is what I think. Then again we all know that's not going to happen.

THANK YOU ALL FOR ENJOYING MY WORK!!!!!!

The day I enjoy your work is the day I peel all my fingernails off with a claw hammer and mail them to Will Smith with a written note telling him that they're an irresistable aphrodesiac.

At least there's only one more chapter...

CHAPTER 4: HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! (( Or "Remembering a Hero" as per the author's original title. ))

"Rememberance through Rape: A Guide to Overcoming Your Grief Through Violent Expulsions of Semen From Your Penis To An Unwilling Victim " by Charles Manson.

here is the 4th chapter to the Balto series . Note, that last time Balto was eaten by Jenna, so he will only be in this story as piss because i have decided on another method of digestion. read on to find out .

this is the last chapter i am doing with Balto the title. I hope you like it

I hope it's the last chapter you do of this abombination, period!

Disclaimer: i do not own any of the Balto character's or any character's in this story. Only the ideas are mine.

It's the idea that matters. And I hate your ideas. I hate everything right now. Seriously, if a friend who I've not seen in years were to suddenly open my door right now and offer a hug, I would punch them in the face just so I would have a way of venting out the horrible anger you have wrought upon me.

and Now to continue the story.

Jenna laid there sound asleep, having one paw over her wet pussy, and rubbing her clit softly, masturbating while listening to the low gurgling sounds that her stomach was making, as famous Balto was no more.

Ah, Countrydog2010, I'm sure everyone appreciates the loving detail you've put into the description of Balto being digested. I know I do.

That was a lie.

She could feel her once engorged belly quickly become small, as the mutt was broken down into nutrients for her puppies. A soft, warm smile came across her face, as she slowly opened up her eyes. She looked down and, was happy to see that her furry belly was back to it's normal size.

...Just...di...did you never pay any attention to Biology in school? Because...because things are progressing way too quickly. I mean, Jenna's metabolism, Voncia's pregnancy, all of it happened in the span of...hell, hours, and I don't think that I've ever heard of anything happening like that, even with dogs.

She giggled a little at the thought of digesting her mate. It felt so good knowing that despite being eaten alive and digested, he was still useful.

Just like if I ran the author over with a lawnmower, he'd still be useful as mulch.

"Well well, we are awake i see," said a voice that Jenna had never heard before. It was Leon, but the voice was very unfamiliar to her, as she quickly jerked herself awake.

Yeah, the voices are a common trait of those with mental health issues. I mean, it's not a very sane thing to eat your lover for cheating on you. Granted, I think cheating's wrong and by no means am I defending it, but eating someone alive is...taking it just a bit fucking far.

Tilting her head and looking up she saw, as lionlike figure towering over her as if she was food that he had slain, and was preparing to dine on it.

NO DAMMIT NOT AGAIN.

"Who are you, and what do want?," asked the little frightened husky, just as she was preparing to try and make a run for it. Also Voncia had just woken up, and when she finally noticed that balto was gone, she went ballistic.

Yeah, haha, I probably would too. He he. ha. ha he. hae he aha ehe aha eh. ehe.

we're all mad here alice

"ALRIGHT, WHERE IS HE?" "WHERE IS MY LOVER, BALTO?," Voncia screamed. "IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!!!"

The author, please. Granted it would be Univercide, as you're technically destroying your fanfic's universe in the process, but you're a Hell demon. Not many real choices for places you can go once you and Leon die.

"Wait a minute" said Voncia, as she sniffed the air, finding faint traces of Balto's scent, tracing right back to Jenna. For the first time, Jenna and Voncia were locked in each other's gaze. " I SMELL DEATH ON YOU!!!!! "

" YOU KILLED MY LOVER!!!!!!!! " Jenna was frozen in fear, and was wondering how she was gonna get away." I AM GONNA MAKE YOU PAY," said Voncia, as she grabbed the husky by the throat and lifted her high into the air.

Sure, with her opposable thumbs. Of course.

"PLEASE DON"T DO THIS, LET ME GO!!!!," Jenna pleaded as she struggled violently within the strong grip of the angry panther demon, as her back legs legs dangled right above the hard ground.

DO IT. JUST DO IT AND KILL HER AND LEON AND EVERYONE ELSE WITH A SEX ORGAN IN THIS STORY AND JUST..JUST MAKE IT END.

"Wait Voncia," said Leon. "Why don't we have a little fun with her first?"

GOD. DAMN. IT.

"Oh Leon, I didn't know you was still here," she replied. "Have it your way then." She gently placed Jenna back on the floor,as Leon leaned in toward her. He took a couple of steps forward and proceeded to mount the sexy husky, pinning her to the floor. Leon was way too large for Jenna to get out from under. Leon sensed this and dragged his body across the husky's. It was at this point, that Jenna felt something smooth and warm pressing against the entrance to her pussy. And the fact that she had been masturbating in her sleep only moments before allowed the horny lion undaunted access to her sweet cunt.

Nobody in this story thinks about the long term, do they? They just act out their little pleasures, not thinking of the consequences, only realizing too late that their cocks and pussies wrote checks that their brains couldn't cash.

That, and everyone has a sleeping problem.

The feeling of his huge cock was pleasing, even though the thought of the situation turned her stomach. But Jenna fear soon turned curiosity, and she conceded to keep the happy lion occupied, while she enjoyed the new lasting sensations of pleasure, that she was experiencing.

Yup, rape sure is love.

"OHHHHH YEAH, THAT FEELS WONDERFUL," said Jenna, "and as for Balto, well...uh..." she hesitated, but only for moment, "i....unh.... ate...unh...him," she said, as she smiled happily.

" Just throwin' that out there. My bad."

She could barely speak, as the lion pounded away at her backside. The feeling of that massive rod thrusting in and out of her, almost seem to much for her tiny body to handle.

Too much for my MIND to handle.

"Do you mind if join," asked Voncia. "I would just love to teach this bitch a hard lesson in love."

Ok, kudos for proper use of the word 'bitch' here, but still, five points from Hufflepuff for not knowing the difference between rape and love.

Stunned at her request, he withdrew from Jenna's cunt with the quickness of a gazelle. This dropped Jenna down from her higher plane of ecstasy, just as she was approaching her first orgasm. Leon moved to the side and began masturbating to himself, letting Voncia have her way with the hapless husky.

Ok, so the next couple of paragraphs are just more sex, nothing I feel like I can really riff. Skipping over them straight to the trauma.

"YOU WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND BACK, WELL, READY OR NOT, HERE HE COMES," said Jenna, as she forced what was left of the famous wolf out of her system, however with one slight problem, he was coming out as piss, right into the panther's open maw.

WHAT IS IT THAT MAGNETICALLY ATTRACTS URINE TO VONCIA'S MOUTH?!

After passing through all of his puppies digestive tracts, he had become completely liquified, and his remains quickly made their way down into Jenna's bladder, and out her pussy, as a stream of yellow liquid flooded the panther's huge gaping maw. Voncia did not hesitate one single second as she swallowed all the piss down her hot throat.

Somehow the fact that you described what you did is worse than the..."secondary" option you could have gone for.

So...um...yeah, more sex.

Voncia, didn't want no more of Jenna, after learning what she did to Balto. She just stormed out of the house in anger, as went for an evening stroll through town, but it was just an opportunity for Leon to plunge his meaty cock deep into the husky once again.

Well, boy oh boy, another walk. How fucking exciting.

Also, it sure didn't bother you for the three or four paragraphs of sex you were having with Jenna. Moody kitty.

"Well Jenna, it's just you and me now," said Leon, as he got up and moved toward her once again. She knew it would not be long before Voncia would come back and try to kill her, so she wanted to make this quick. Jenna looked happily at Leon, who was again tending to his swollen penis, getting ready for round two. Jenna decided that she was going to have this beast fuck her to orgasm, and that this time there was nothing that was going to stop it

HEY KIDDIES, GUESS WHAT?!

MORE SEX!

Skipping over a few paragraphs of lovingly detailed sex between Leon and Jenna. I hope you don't mind. Ehe. Aha. Eh. Ehe....ha ha. He. Ha. hate.

Leon's thrust became more powerful, as the barbs slowly pushed thier way into Jenna's wet pussy. The feeling of the barbed cock popping in and out of her cunt was very enjoyable. She was nearing another orgasm, but this time the only thing on her mind was enjoyment. Ranger was also nearing his orgasm.

Who the fuck is Ranger? I ask because unless the author was doing something else at the time, I don't know how he could have gotten the name "Ranger". The letters are not really right next to the letters for " L E O N" for one, and it is also a longer word.

I looked on Google and could only find what I assume to be an OC that was supposed to be Balto's brother. Or something. I don't know.

Anyway, this was the only point of interest I could find.

Sex happens for the next few paragraphs that I'm sort of just bicycling over.

Wheee.

Bikes.

As soon as Jenna came down from her orgasms, she decided that she had better get out before Voncia came back. As she moved to the side trying to get Leon to dismount she felt a tugging inside of her pussy. She could not imagine the barbs she had felt, while exploring his balls, was large enough to keep his huge cock from sliding out of her pussy.

Oh, just get some butter or something, it'll slide right out. Ehe. Ah..aha.. ehe.

i don't feel entirely sane.

ha.
.te

It was at this point that Jenna's logical mind took over. She put the overwhelming feeling that she encountered just before Leon shot his huge load deep inside of her, making her pregnant belly dIstend even more . She was quickly becoming worried. She did not want to be found in this vulnerable state. For the majority of her life he had been a straight lace type, one that would never become involved with interspecies sex.

I assume the rules are sort of lax about EATING YOUR MATE WHOLE THOUGH :D

"SOME ONE HELP ME, PLEASE !!,"Jenna screamed, she tried hard to get free, but the more she tried to pull away from him the more futile it seemed to become. She tried again and again to pull free from Leon, but it was no use.

I believe the author assumes vaginas are like Chinese Finger Traps.

He is not entirely wrong, but still.

"Well Jenna, looks like you and me are stuck for a while," said Leon. Suddenly Jenna's fears were soon realized as Voncia had finally returned again.

To be continued

--------

Except not. Because as far as I'm concerned, we're done with this fic.

Are there more chapters?

Possibly.

Do I want to check?

No. No I certainly do not.

If some brave soul wants to try and find them, they can be my fucking guest, but I'm done here.

I would feel happier about finishing this fic, but I feel like I've stuck my head in a microwave and set it on high for an hour.

I don't know.

I hope you all liked my riffing of it though. Hopefully it detracted from the pain somehow.

I'm...I'm just going to go lay down now and think happy thoughts until I don't hurt anymore.
<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Sat May 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Addition:

There are supposed to be youtube vids in this fanfic, but I don't know if they're going to show up or not. They're just showing up as huge blank spaces for me.

Maybe something wrong with the site, maybe the formatting. I don't know. I don't care to try and fix it tonight. I've done enough with this thing for one night.
<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Also I took most of the images during the trauma conga line from the website "My face when", but apparently the site's dead now. If anyone wants me to find some more reaction faces and replace them I can.

Return to Fan Fiction