FAQ  •  Login

My Custom Arkham City GOTY Edition Boxart

<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Thu May 10, 2012 11:31 pm

My Custom Arkham City GOTY Edition Boxart

For those that haven't heard on here yet, I made my own Arkham City Game of the Year Edition boxart since the regular Arkham City GOTY Edition boxart...kinda sucks. I showed my first design of it to chat, and seemed to get a good response from those present, though suggestions were made on how I could fix a few little niggling bits.

So, I said the other day in chat that I was probably going to edit the Arkham City GOTY Edition cover I originally made. And I did. Here's the new version. ( Linking directly to the picture instead of posting it here because the full file is pretty big at 1.3 MB )

http://www.deviantart.com/download/300948581/batman_arkham_city_goty_edition_replacement_cover_by_paparoach23-d4z6det.jpg

I'd like to hear your feedback. And if you like it enough to where you actually want to print it off and use it, be my guest. That's like a compliment to me.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 am

Re: My Custom Arkham City GOTY Edition Boxart

Hey, you used my suggestions! Looks awesome dude, may even print it out myself if that's ok with you.
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 am

Looks great. My one little OCD-y complaint is that the green-text-in-white-bubbles part appears to be copied from another cover, and there's system link and online multiplayer information, which I believe B:AC doesn't have.

Other than that, looks fantastic.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Fri May 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Because of the challenge map leaderboards the game is considered "online" and the system link and stuff is appropriate
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 pm

I think they have a specific bubble for leaderboards, and having "2-16" implies multiplayer.
<<

Nickjackal

Honored One

Post Fri May 11, 2012 7:27 pm

@ Everyone: Yeah, that's really the last bit that bothered me about it. It was the first T-rated template I found though, everything else was M rated. I couldn't edit those out without it looking odd, so I just decided to leave them in since I don't anticipate many people besides myself and a few others printing this off and using it. It's a small detail, and I don't plan on taking the GOTY edition back unless something's wrong with it.

Which leads me to Deimos' question: Yeah, you can definitely print it off if you like it that much, I'd consider it a compliment. Anybody can.

Return to Video Games