FAQ  •  Login

Dawn's Drawings and Writings!♥

<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 am

Dawn's Drawings and Writings!♥

http://xhatingalicex.deviantart.com/#/d4xuprx

My drawing of my much beloved character, Artemis. One of her Twin Leila will come whenever I feel like drawing again.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Re: Dawn's Drawings and Writings!♥

Now one of Leila, in paints... I suck at painting still.

http://xhatingalicex.deviantart.com/#/d4xw0ps
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Say Hi to Minera Minako everybody!

CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Artemis again, in a maid costume with kitty ears and a sword.... I was very bored when I drew this.

Artemis is very angry. Somebody's in trouble....

Ivan! Become one, da?

I forgot all about dear Oliver! Let's have a little cake, shall we, poppet?

Leila needs love too!♥

CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 am

Happy July 4th, everyone! Here's America from Hetalia with a sparkler.

CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 pm

I drew more things. Magical girls!

CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Say hi to England. And FAIRIES!

CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 am

Say Hi to Allistor! Mmmm, dat smoke.

Last edited by Dawnkitty7 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 pm

I drew Oliver again, and this time he's serious about wanting you to be one with him.

CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:04 pm

EDIT: I just realized I forgot all about the other IPstuck characters I've drawn. Zaph and Conn, everyone!

Interplosionstuck fanart? HELL YES. Here's the highbloods!

Hey! The kids are here and wreaking havoc!

Lowbloods FTW!

CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:25 am

Dawn in Wonderland: A Very Strange Crossover.

Chapter One: Down the Rabbit Hole

Dawn was getting very bored of sitting outside for the first time in months, reading from her beloved book. The weather was perfect on this lovely spring day, and she waited anxiously for a call on her cell phone from her best friend, but it never came.

Dawn leaned her head back on the metal swing, sighing in frustration. "I'm so goddamn bored. Nothing interesting ever happens anymore." Dawn then looked down the the sleeping cat beside her and began to contemplate what it would be like if humans had soft fluffy fur, when she heard a rustle and turned to look behind her, where a blond haired boy ran by. There really wasn't much unusual about that, except for the fact that the boy was in a royal blue suit, and had white, fluffy bunny ears sticking out of his hair. Wait... Bunny ears?! Really?! This got Dawn's attention and she quickly stood up, dropping her book by the wayside and began to chase after the startled bunny-boy, determined to touch those fuzzy ears.

She ran into the woods beyond her backyard, caught in the thrill of the chase, and didn't stop to think until she saw him drop down a small hole, at which point she began to wonder just what the hell she was doing. "Should I really jump down into that hole just to touch his ears?" Dawn pondered that pressing question before answering simply, in her own words, "Why the hell not?" She then jumped down into the dark hole, brimming with excitement. Down into the depths she went, falling into the darkness. However, she did not seem to be falling down at all, but rather floating down lazily, much like a feather or a dandelion seed, which thusly made her stop and think, as her recent actions just began to hit her.

"What the hell's going on? Is this Alice in Wonderland or something?"

As she floated downwards, she then began to look around, noticing that various lamps and lanterns were hung about the walls to keep the hole lit, albeit dimly. She noticed all sorts of things floating about with her, such as a rocking chair, a table, and even a bathtub full of bubbles, many of them within arm's reach. Dawn then reached out and grabbed a book with a yellow cover. She tried to make out the title as well as she could for the dim light, but then realized the title was french and placed it on a bookshelf as she drifted by. She then looked down, noticing that there seemed to be no ground in sight, and began to wonder aloud to herself again.

"I wonder how far this hole goes. Am I going to be trapped here in limbo forever? I hope the author of this abomination hurries up and ends this segment."

Then Dawn began to get sleepy, and began to doze off, dreaming of visiting a shop to look at mirrors, when she felt her feet gently touch the ground, and the fall was finally over. She then looked around herself, seeing that she had somehow landed in an amazing forest, full of impossibly tall trees and beautiful green grass. Dawn stood there for a moment, confused as to where to go or what to do.

"Alice didn't land in a forest, in the book or any of the movies that I remember. I guess I'll just go forward."

Dawn then walked straight forward, and after walking just a few feet, she found a path, and then began following the path, curious as to where the path led, when she heard voices speaking excitedly. Thinking that she may be able to find out where she is and what the actual fuck is going on, she quickened her pace.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Chapter Two: The Garden of Live Flowers

Dawn raced ahead, burning with curiosity and wandered into a garden, full of beautiful, colorful flowers. She stopped, hearing voices, but quickly found herself confused at the empty garden around her. She looked up, and all around, but she just couldn't see anyone around. Sighing in frustration, she sat down on the ground.

"Like, what's the problem?"

Dawn nearly jumped five feet into the air. Looking around herself, again, she soon realized that the voice had come from the flowerbed, and leaned in closely, gazing intently at a rose. Her eyes widened when she realized that the ruby red rose she was inspecting had a face in the very center of its petals, and then her eyes widened even more when not she saw that not only did the rose have a face, but so did the rest of the flowers.

"Like, if you think I'm gorgeous, you should just like, say so, instead of staring!"

Dawn then realized it was the rose who had been speaking, but before she could reply, all the other flowers began at once, the daisies giggling, the dandelions roaring, and the lilies singing, only the violets stayed quiet. Dawn quickly covered her ears, grimacing at the cacophony. The rose took notice of this, and silenced the other flowers with a glare, and waited until Dawn removed her hands from her ears before speaking, but it was too late, Dawn was already walking away, clutching her head.

"Fucking flowers, now my head hurts."

Dawn walked ahead, as her head slowly began to ease its lamentations of pain. She soon heard some humming, and again looked up and around, this time finding a brown-haired boy with neon green cat ears and tail sitting on a branch, eyes closed in relaxed contentment. The sound of the humming was soothing to her ears, and she began humming herself, before the cat boy stopped and looked at her with glowing eyes, and spoke to her in a smooth, silky voice that was like melted chocolate, except to the ears.

"Where are you going?"

To this, Dawn shrugged, causing the cat to laugh loudly, but before he could say anything further, Dawn interrupted him, not interested in letting her headache come back with a vengeance.

"As long as I keep walking, I'll get somewhere, I suppose. Is there anything interesting down this path?"

At first the cat seemed almost upset by her straightforwardness, before erupting in a fit of laughter and leaping down from the branch, and immediately getting into Dawn's personal space, staring his eerie glowing eyes into hers. She flinched away, which caused another fit of laughter from the strange creature, before he calmed down and spoke again.

"The Jokers live this way, Alice. You may find them quite interesting."

Dawn frowned deeply at this and opened her mouth to correct him only to see him simply vanish into smoke before her eyes. She let out the breath she had been holding to use on yelling at the cat, and began walking forward, now curious about these Jokers.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

AceAna

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Ur drawings are good:3
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Chapter Three: Meeting The Jokers

Dawn followed the path, calming herself down and mumbling about how things were not going according to the books, and mildly aggravated at herself for having nearly lost her cool because of that cat-boy. Sighing, she pressed onwards, before reaching a house that was literally made of cards. Dawn's eyes widened at the beautiful sight and carefully approached the house, hearing voices from inside. She was so entranced by the accents on those voices that she didn't look where she was going and tripped, hitting her head quite hard on the door. Immediately the sources of the two voices rushed over to her, leaning over her and removing her now broken glasses.

"Vhat?! Where did ze frau come from?! Talk about a not-awesome entrance."

"Hey, miss, are you all right?"

Two voices, one loud with a german accent, and one cute voice, with a british accent. Dawn slowly opened her eyes, and saw the two people that were talking. One was a young boy, appeared to be only around ten. He had blonde hair peeking out from his little black hat, sky blue eyes, and the most adorable face to ever be seen on a child, aside from his unusually thick eyebrows. Dawn nearly squealed right there, but then she saw the other person. He had messy, yet handsome snow white hair, a complexion as pale as Dawn's own, and intense ruby red eyes that pierced into her very mind, all pulled together by a handsome face and a pair of small red horns protruding from his hair, along with a small yellow chick sitting on his head. Now Dawn was about to faint, having not only the cutest kid ever leaning over her, but also the hottest man as well.In fact, she nearly did faint, until the albino spoke up.

"Hey, frau, are you okay? Ze awesome me saw you fall into our door. Are you alright?"

Dawn felt a bitter mixture of shyness and embarrassment well up in her and simply nodded, sitting up. She tried to stand up, but the little boy pushed her back down, claiming she needed rest. Dawn frowned, having taken worse hits to her head in her lifetime, but stayed sitting as the child had told her to. Now slightly frustrated, she spoke up for the first time.

"Are you two the Jokers?"

The two boys looked at each other before grinning. The little boy opened his mouth to introduce himself, but the albino beat him to the punch.

"Ve indeed are ze Jokers! I'm ze awesome Gilbert, and zis is mien little friend, Peter!" Peter pouted at not being able to introduce himself, but then smiled, and took control of the conversation from Gilbert.

"Pleasant meeting you! What is your name, and what kingdom are you from?"

Dawn smiled and shook Peter's small extended hand, and opened her mouth to speak before her expression changed to one of confusion.

"My name is Dawn. Dawn Lawter. But uh... kingdom? I don't come from any kingdom. I came from the United States." The two Jokers looked at her in sheer confusion, and Dawn tried to explain it to them, as simply as possible by pointing upwards. "I come from uh, up there. I fell down a rabbit hole and ended up here, in this beautiful forest." The Jokers looked at each other again, and whispered back and forth before Gilbert approached Dawn, grabbing her hand while Peter grabbed a glass bottle filled with some kind of liquid.

"Come on, frau. Ve're going to go see ze Caterpillar, and see if you are a 'Alice' like zat crazy scientist is alvays rambling about."

A caterpillar? Now things were beginning to sound like the book...
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Are these based on any one from IP?
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 am

About a third of the characters in this story are from Interplosion. Example: Cheshire Cat is Zaphod. the Jokers aren't, but another Interplosion member will appear next chapter.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:39 am

Gotta say, loving the look on Roasts face in the Lowbloods drawing, he knows something is up will me being all buddy-buddy. Good job.
@MorbidPuppies - Winner of LPW's 69th Page! - Ban Hammer Count: 46 Permanent Bans!
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:49 am

Haha, yeah, roast was the most fun to draw.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Chapter Four: The Wise Caterpillar

Dawn took notice of how warm Gilbert's hand was and held back a blush, keeping an expert poker face as he led her through the woods with Peter. She gazed at the handsome albino and became so entranced by his beauty that she nearly ran into him when he suddenly stopped, waving his long devil tail excitedly.

"We're here, frau. Did you bring ze potion, Peter?"

Gilbert glanced at the younger boy, and Peter nodded, pointing at the yellow toadstool before them. On that toadstool was what appeared to be a small blue caterpillar. However, when Peter opened the bottle, he poured it onto the caterpillar and toadstool both, causing the mushroom and caterpillar to grow in size until the toadstool was at eye level. At that point, Dawn gasped, as the "caterpillar" was not actually a caterpillar at all, but a woman. And what a wonderful woman she was. She had long, silky brown hair and blue-gray eyes that were filled with wisdom, the body of a greek goddess, and beautiful blue butterfly tattoos across her skin, accented by the silky periwinkle dress she wore. She noticeably had another pair of arms, like a Hindu goddess, and golden jewelry adorned her wrists, ankles and fingers. She sat there, smoking from her hookah, before speaking and sending out a perfect "O" shape of rainbow-colored smoke as she exhaled.

"Why did you make me grow?"

Gilbert started to say something, likely some type of smart remark, but the Caterpillar turned to Dawn, gazing at her intensely.

"Who are you?"

Dawn then introduced herself, awestruck at the exotic beauty of this mysterious woman.

"You are an Alice, therefore, you know nothing of this world." Dawn nodded slowly in affirmation, then rubbed her eyes, beginning to get drowsy from the fragrant smoke filling the area.

"This is Wonderland, and here, there are five countries. The middle country here, the Country of the Jokers, The Kingdom of Spades to the north, the Kingdom of Hearts to the south, the Kingdom of Diamonds to the west, and the Kingdom of Clubs to the east. Dawn, you are an Alice, therefore you belong to none of the kingdoms, and may travel about them as you wish. Now, please leave me, for I must rest. I go into my chrysalis soon."

Dawn nodded, and was lead away from the Caterpillar by Gilbert and Peter, the former of which spoke up.

"Hey frau, since you are an Alice, vhy don't ve visit ze Diamond Kingdom? I have friends zere zat vould love to meet you, and I zink you vould like it zere."

Dawn nodded excitedly, and Gilbert lead her back to the house of Cards, where he told her that they would leave for the Diamond Kingdom the next morning, and that he had to go prepare, leaving her with Peter. The small boy then spoke up quietly, after examining her clothing carefully.

"Do women actually wear trousers in your world? How atrocious. Gilbert is getting you some proper clothing, something worthy of a lady like yourself. You have to wear white though, so that none of the kingdoms can claim you for wearing one of the royal colors."

Dawn frowned deeply at this, and Peter, seeing how displeased she was at this, lead her into a spare bedroom, where she laid down and fell asleep wondering about what the Diamond Kingdom was like.
CHEEZBURGERS
<<

Dawnkitty7

lodsofeposts

Post Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:52 pm

Chapter Five: The Kingdom of Diamonds

Morning's light streamed in through the window as Dawn awoke, full of energy and ready for adventure, which was very unusual for her, as she was normally calm and somber. She jumped out of the bed, and took notice of the clothes laid out for her. The dress was beautiful and fancy, but what bothered her was the fact that there were dozens of articles, including stockings, bloomers, a petticoat, a hat, boots, any other manner of undergarments and a corset, of all things! And they were all snowy white!

"Of all the ridiculous... Am I supposed to wear all of this?"

Dawn decided to do the best she could though, and began dressing as well as she could, but got stuck halfway through because of the corset, forcing her to get help. She could have done without the corset, but she figured that if Gilbert went to the trouble of getting her one, it was probably some type of societal requirement. That and it would hold in the belly fat she had accumulated from years of snacking. Thusly, she then called for help, and unfortunately for her, Gilbert had been the one to answer her call.

"Need help with zat, frau? Here, ze awesome me vill lace it for you."

Well, he certainly wasn't shy at all. Dawn again kept a straight face at the physical contact and managed not to cringe or whimper at how tightly Gilbert was lacing the corset, but he kept it just loose enough for her to breathe. She mumbled out a thanks as he left and finished dressing herself. Upon getting dressed, she looked into a mirror, marveling at how much she looked like a porcelain doll. She then left her room, eager to embark out on her journey. She noticed that Peter was gone, and looked at Gilbert, figuring he'd interrupt her if she tried to ask anyway.

"Peter has left to go to ze Kingdom of Spades for ze day, so it's just you, the awesome me, and mein Gilbird."

Said bird that was resting on Gilbert's head tweeted happily, as Dawn smiled and Gilbert took her hand again, leading her west.

"Zis way, Dawn. I zink you'll like where we're headed. Close your eyes, and don't open them until I say so, alright?" Dawn closed her eyes like Gilbert requested, and walked forward with him a few minutes, with him helping guide her past bumps and tree roots, until he finally stops.

"You can open your eyes now, frau! Isn't it awesome?!"

It was very awesome, indeed. All around, everything was golden. the leaves shined in the sunlight, moving in the gentle breeze as beautiful butterflies fluttered from flower to shimmering flower. Dawn looked all around her, gaping in awe at the beauty, utterly speechless. She didn't snap out of it until Gilbert started pulling her ahead, onto a path. She followed him happily, taking note of everything around her. She gasped when a yellow fairy flew up to her and began touching her hair and curling it, causing more fairies to come and swarm Dawn. The fairies were beautiful, with sparkling yellow skin and wavy golden hair, with translucent wings. Gilbert noticed Dawn looking about, but according to the face he made, he apparently couldn't see the fairies that were hovering around her. Deciding to ignore her behavior, Gilbert pressed onwards, helping Dawn across logs that had fallen and keeping her from tripping on the strange vines that seemed to randomly come out of the ground at times. He noticed that she wasn't in very good shape for physical activity, but smiled upon looking ahead and seeing his destination.

Gilbert then lead Dawn into a town, where she then looked all around, seeing elegant golden buildings everywhere, All lavishly decorated with diamond shapes and a beautiful castle towered off in the distance. The smells of pies, cakes and other baked goods filled the air, and foreign languages filled Dawn's ears. She could recognize French being spoken, as well as Spanish and even some Swiss here and there.

"Dawn, Ve're here! Zis is ze Kingdom of Diamonds."

Dawn nodded and looked around curiously at her surroundings as the fairies sat on her head and shoulders, noticing that everyone but her and Gilbert wore some shade of yellow or orange, except for a woman in royal blue sitting on a bench with an easel, painting. Curiously, Dawn walked up to this painter, happy to have found someone who enjoyed art like herself.
Last edited by Dawnkitty7 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
CHEEZBURGERS
Next

Return to Shameless Self-Promotion