FAQ  •  Login

MH: Season Three Discussion and Updates

<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:13 am

Re: MarbleHornets Twitter Feed

He straight up fuck it in the ass with a broken condom.
@MorbidPuppies - Winner of LPW's 69th Page! - Ban Hammer Count: 46 Permanent Bans!
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: MH: Season Three Discussion and Updates

New Entry up, noticeably missing, text from Jay at the beginning and end.

@MorbidPuppies - Winner of LPW's 69th Page! - Ban Hammer Count: 46 Permanent Bans!
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:53 am

Some thoughts:

1. That has to be some Operator-induced teleportation. And it's kind of nice/horrifying to finally see what that's like.

2. Did anyone else think the part where Tim finds Beardyman, it looked like some kind of Operator dimension? Obviously it was a parking lot somewhere, but just the way everything sort of fades to black after a certain point is really jarring.

3. I'm now convinced that Tim used to go to that hospital, and he was reliving memories from his time there.

4. Jay is a douche.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:23 am

Another thing to think about is the follow up entry to this, when I assume we will hear from Tim about seeing this entry and find out if this is the first time he has seen what happens to him when he gets into one of his Operator fits.

Also, the points you made Rando, I completely agree with.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:33 am

Another thing: What the unholy fuck was dragging Tim? Was it The Operator? If so, is this supposed to imply the first physical contact we've seen with The Operator since #52 when Jay went tackle-mode? Is it the first time we have full evidence that The Operator is physically interacting with people at all?
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 am

Maybe, to me its really between The Operator, Alex and maybe Hoody, but the Operator seems the most likely for now.
<<

N7oler101MC

Dino Warrior

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:34 am

But seriously, that was fucked up. Tim trying to overdose was just downright disturbing.

I can't help but feel that Jay may be walking into a trap, though the more I think about it the more unlikely it seems.

Anyways, The Operator's an asshole.
The Slenderman, Or To The Ark and Back Again
<<

Riovas

Honored One

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Well we've seen Alex spit up blood and now Tim... I think N7's thought of a trap isn't too far off...
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 pm

I decided to sync up the clips from #65 that match up with parts from #64. The only notable thing is that the video from where Tim is looking for the shed doesn't match up with his movement, but the audio is perfect.

http://youtu.be/kLmJr1uRSDg
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Troy posted on twitter that they're going to work on the new entry once he and Joseph are done with this semester in about a week.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 am

So, new tweet that slipped by yesterday during the end of the world.

MarbleHornets wrote:Tim has been working constantly ever since Entry #65. Told me it's to get some money saved up. I think he's considering quitting his job.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:49 am

So if the world did end, do you think Troy had a blog post ready to go explaining the ending?
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:11 pm

New Tweet:

MarbleHornets wrote:Dozed off earlier and had a really horrible nightmare. I can't remember what happened in it. At all. Can't sleep now.

So this new tweet raises the question...

I'll spoiler it, just incase there are people who don't follow Troys OOG Blog
Spoiler:
Is this a layover tweet, meant to keep up on our toes, or have Troy and the Gang been able to make enough progress with the next entry to start teasing its release?
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:42 am

We have a new TTA update! First one in quote some time.

<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:23 am

MorbidPuppies wrote:First one in quote some time.

Some time

Do I win a prize?
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 am

Yep, you have just earned my love for 29.4 rollover hours, congratulations!
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:39 am

Yay!
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:37 pm

So more tweets, and more mentions and photos of Jessica. Safe to assume that finding her may be the next course of action for Jay and Tim following going back to the abandoned hospital to see what behind the door. Maybe Jessica is behind the doors? And of course, maybe Jessica is to be revealed as more involved than we thought.
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:18 pm

So the last two tweets from the MarbleHornets account almost seem to be Troy OOG hinting at how to solve the coding at the end of 'Surveillance', does that mean it should have been solved already for progressing into the next entry, or is this just a way of keeping people on there toes for whats next?
<<

MorbidPuppies

Robot Warrior

Post Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:26 pm

MarbleHornets wrote:So finally, that translates to "truly your fault" and "she's out there" for the ToTheArk video. And "I am watching" for the tweet.

MarbleHornets wrote:Who is "she", exactly? Jessica? Does ToTheArk know where she is?

So it seems like we have finally been spoon fed the answer to the code in 'Surveillance' and the hacked tweet from the MarbleHornets twitter, and once again, all signs point directly at Jessica. TTA is waiving that girl around like a damn tease.
PreviousNext

Return to Marble Hornets