FAQ  •  Login

Iowa Caucus

<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Re: Iowa Caucus

Is joke. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Randoman

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 am

MesserTod wrote:And I'd rather have someone who knows what he's doing than anything else.

BUT THAT'S THE POINT
OBAMA DOESN'T KNOW SHIT
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Four years in office and he doesn't know shit about being president?

Explain yourself, Rando.
LPW Thread Wins: 23

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:50 am

Obama knows what the hell he's doing. People assume because stuff isn't happening then Obama knows nothing, when in fact there are these two other positions of power at the core of our Federal Government. Obama has had his mistakes, but name a single President that hasn't (Teddy Roosevelt doesn't count, because he's a Super President and therefore exempt). You can't. Every President has screw-ups and mistakes, but you know what? Saying that they don't know shit about the job they actively spent millions of dollars and endless hours of campaigning trying to get is frankly just stupid. Especially considering that you don't know about 90% of the intricacies of being the President of a country as massive as America. Furthermore, most of Obama's "mistakes" were because he was trying to actually unite the two parties in Congress. He was trying compromise, something that is a sign of a good leader.

It's perfectly fine to disagree with Obama as a President if you actually are disagreeing with him regarding his policies. But to disagree with him because he "doesn't know how to be President" just makes you look stupid and uneducated. I am sick and tired of people bitching about a person in a place of Political Power without any real reason behind it other than they "are acting dumb" or whatever ham-fisted reason they're giving.
All I can remember after I closed my eyes, was that first, it got real loud; then, it got real hot; then it got real slimy; then it got quiet; then it got.... unspeakable. And when I opened my eyes, the pool was empty, and three days had passed.
<<

Xicon

Gunslinger

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:35 pm

The problem is Congress right now. Obama used to be a problem because he had no testicles to speak of, but he has grown a pair recently and will no veto the shit out of Congress' asses and get. shit. done.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:30 pm

I view Congress as nothing but a pissing contest between the two Parties. It saddens me.
<<

Deimos

God of Fear

Post Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Sounds like Aussie Parliament
Captain of the Interplosion Night Watch/Hate Guard. First to be banned.

Glorious victories in LPW thread: 15 and one as Pravado

<<

SuperHeroGirl

Super Detective

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:21 am

Oh hey guys, guess what! Santorum DID win the Iowa Caucus after all. Now what?
SuperHeroGirl: Always the exception. ALWAYS.
Wins on LPW prior to post count change: 5
Current wins on LPW: 6

<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 pm

I edit the OP and repeat that Santorum hasn't got a chance.

Ranked #1 in forum posts, the only Veteran of the Great War. I am Interplosion's Tharol, I am your god

11037 never forget.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Mitt Romney is the nominee, they just refuse to accept it. Gingrich is the only one I can see that actually has a chance, assuming he can stop the obvious racism.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm

I don't know, Romney would pull in more Moderates than Gingrich, I think.

11037 never forget.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:57 pm

I worded that terribly. I meant Gingrich is the only one that I can see being the nominee other than Romney.
<<

MesserTod

Space Police

Post Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Ah. You have a point there.

But then again, there's always Paul, but he's kind of a long shot.

11037 never forget.
<<

AzogAzaxAzazel

Admineralissimo

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Game over Gingrich
Previous

Return to Debate